Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Currygom blog entries: Races and Cities

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 373 posts
thanks for fixing :)

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts
Was there any more info on the cities, or were there just those four cities mentioned?

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Yup, those are the only ones. Eloth and Aeroplateau haven't been revealed yet. It seems Currygom only uploads them after the cities have been revealed (Rindhallow was shown in the AAA magician arc). The only post in that section besides the cities was the one on the moon placement. It's so technical that I'll have to skip on translating it. The summary says it all. xD

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Sale123

Sale123

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
I think the reason humans were made is so gods would have someone to deal with all those inferior sura.There are a lot more sura then there are gods and if left unchecked the inferior sura could increase their numbers to the point that they could allow the sura to overpower the gods.Imagine if as many mara as there are humans on earth jumped a fifth zen god.The god would certainly kill a lot of them but would eventually be overwhelmed.And that's just one planet.Now if sura bred out of control in the sura realm and on every planet in the universe for several billions of years then they might even be able to take the gods in their own realm.

That's kind of the reason why the Vritra clan lost their female forms and became emotionally barren after dragon halfs were given the power of 5th stage rakshasa.If they hadn't lost their desire to be the dominant clan and their female forms then they could have just bred with humans until there were enough dragon halfs that could create a sustainable population.All those halfs would have exterminated humans and replaced them.With the speed with which they could increase their numbers and the short amount of time it takes for them to fully mature they could have conquered the god realm in a few centuries since they are almost as strong as a fifth zen god.Even with their fast regeneration in the god realm,the gods wouldn't be able to stop a billion+ 100 year old dragon halfs.This scenario is currently impossible since female dragon halfs are extremely rare and dragons don't have any interest in being the strongest so second generation dragon halfs are probably so rare that there were only 1 or 2 since the beginning of the universe

The primeval gods seem to be trying really hard to create a balanced system which is why they created humans,a race which only exists to be ruled by the gods and thin the numbers of inferior sura.No matter how nice and kind Visnu looks and acts I would never trust him no matter what he did or said since he seems to spend all his time manipulating people while everybody thinks he's a really nice god.I'd trust Kali before I would trust him...At least she doesn't pretend to be a paragon of virtue while manipulating and ruining your life for her own ends.To the Primeval gods this universe is probably just one of many in which they are testing the new design they came up with and they don't really care about anyone in it although they pretend that they do.

Dreamingflower

Dreamingflower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 731 posts

There's snow/rain in Rindhallow and rain in Kalibloom too, they just don't get mentioned as rainy seasons. lol, Agni annoying Varuna would be a funny thought, but I think it just has to do with rainy seasons in more or less tropical regions. Also, it nearly never rains in Atera (Agni's influence?), but since the trees need water after all I guess Varuna makes up for it in August. xD I wonder what's so bad in January though? .... did I miss a minus somewhere? .... no I didn't?

Hey, if the average monthly temperature in January is 12C, where the heck did the snow in Brilith's flashback come from? :S

I think the snow was from the part where Briltih was at the magic university. Since Atera hasn't got one she had to go to another city and of course Agni would tag along or he'd get bored to death. 

I think the reason humans were made is so gods would have someone to deal with all those inferior sura.There are a lot more sura then there are gods and if left unchecked the inferior sura could increase their numbers to the point that they could allow the sura to overpower the gods.Imagine if as many mara as there are humans on earth jumped a fifth zen god.The god would certainly kill a lot of them but would eventually be overwhelmed.And that's just one planet.Now if sura bred out of control in the sura realm and on every planet in the universe for several billions of years then they might even be able to take the gods in their own realm.

That's kind of the reason why the Vritra clan lost their female forms and became emotionally barren after dragon halfs were given the power of 5th stage rakshasa.If they hadn't lost their desire to be the dominant clan and their female forms then they could have just bred with humans until there were enough dragon halfs that could create a sustainable population.All those halfs would have exterminated humans and replaced them.With the speed with which they could increase their numbers and the short amount of time it takes for them to fully mature they could have conquered the god realm in a few centuries since they are almost as strong as a fifth zen god.Even with their fast regeneration in the god realm,the gods wouldn't be able to stop a billion+ 100 year old dragon halfs.This scenario is currently impossible since female dragon halfs are extremely rare and dragons don't have any interest in being the strongest so second generation dragon halfs are probably so rare that there were only 1 or 2 since the beginning of the universe

The primeval gods seem to be trying really hard to create a balanced system which is why they created humans,a race which only exists to be ruled by the gods and thin the numbers of inferior sura.No matter how nice and kind Visnu looks and acts I would never trust him no matter what he did or said since he seems to spend all his time manipulating people while everybody thinks he's a really nice god.I'd trust Kali before I would trust him...At least she doesn't pretend to be a paragon of virtue while manipulating and ruining your life for her own ends.To the Primeval gods this universe is probably just one of many in which they are testing the new design they came up with and they don't really care about anyone in it although they pretend that they do.

You forgot that halfs aren't the same as sura. They wouldn't attack humans so fast, since some of them have a human mother or father and if the Vritra wouldn't become completely emotionless, they wouldn't dare to kill the human mate they care about. I think the reason for the penalty is so the Vritra clan wouldn't become the most dominant race so easily, because it would be unfair to the other races.

Posted Image

Now a story before falling asleep

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3707972/

Kaiein

Kaiein

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationPhysically? Kansas Mentally? Too many places to recall at the moment.

That may be theoretically possible, but the Gods (most of them, at least) are strongest in their own realm (you know, the one they've been confined to). Any Sura going into the Gods Realm is "basically committing suicide," and I'm pretty sure that goes for any God going into the Sura Realm - after all, the strong fighters prefer their realm because it allows them to go full-out completely without causing much damage to their surroundings.

It wasn't that the dragon halfs would completely replace humans, but the dragons would've been able to reproduce fast enough to create a large-enough army to become the strongest clan in the Universe. After the Vritra clan went completely male and emotionless the Ananta clan was listed as strongest, and this stayed that way until the gigantic ripple caused by Ananta's death traveled around the Suras' hierarchy. It didn't really have anything to do with fighting the Gods, rather it involved fighting amongst the Sura clans. When the Vritra lost their emotions, they became disinterested in the quarrels of superiority and now most of them sleep in their nests, with the occasional one traveling out, falling in love, and having a child. Oh, and according to the old version of the finite apparently the last known female dragon half was born 700 years prior to Taksaka getting together with Ian Rajof.

Well, we do know Kali is the Goddess of Trolling in the Kuberian Universe. And I suspect Visnu is having some problems with his Reading Steiner ability... I would, too, after living through an unknown number of Universes and going back through the same scenario over and over, no wonder Kasak calls him "senile." Brahma is absolutely neutral but occasionally and grudgingly does things that Visnu asks her to do, like create those shitty "barriers" to give humans a somewhat false sense of security. Shiva... not much is known about him, but he's the one who went around in the beginning of the Universe and fixed the creations that were..."skewed," per se. He wasn't able to fix Taksaka's emotional issues, though... which brings up the other tidbit of information that Taksaka and the other Sura that had the "Destruction" attribute actually have/had pieces of Shiva's power (or something like that, have to go check)...

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Well, we do know Kali is the Goddess of Trolling in the Kuberian Universe.

Brahma is absolutely neutral but occasionally and grudgingly does things that Visnu asks her to do, like create those shitty "barriers" to give humans a somewhat false sense of security. 

lol, I love the way you word it. x'D

One thing I'm really curious about is when exactly humans were created. In the original version of the finite, Vritra's speech was cut off, so we didn't know if he mentioned Dragon Halfs later on or not. But in the new version of the finite, Vritra's speech was shown from start to end. In other words, either Vritra forgot mentioning Dragon Halfs (unlikely, especially with Kinnara assisting him), or the deal for Dragon Halfs wasn't made yet (why was the deal made later then? Vritra and the other Dragons certainly no longer seemed to care enough to negotiate that for the clan by then), or humans weren't even around yet, making it pointless to bring up Dragon Halfs.

We do know however, that even back then, the Nastika seemed to refer to the Human realm as well, the "Human realm". Then again, they do have a "human form", so they may have been using the word even before actual humans showed up (it makes sense if humans were named after "human form", not vice-versa). Yaksha seemed to live in isolation in the finite as well, even though we know that he was favorable towards humans, so again, maybe they weren't around yet. In any case, we so far don't have any indications that humans existed near the beginning of the Universe. And that makes me really curious when and how they showed up.

As for whether the humans were created for the sake of the Gods... initially, at least, humans could side with either. I'm also really curious how humans as a whole could suddenly renounce Sura as a whole, since at least some (heretics) were still siding with the Sura. Maybe there's some elaborate history behind that as well.

Edited by Mizura, 21 July 2013 - 11:11 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

polerli

polerli

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationBretagne

maybe one of the purpose of human is to "create" new juristiction so that new gods can be born ???

completely and utterly on the same waveline ^^ all those that see sneaky little bastard Visnu for who he really is are my friend^^ and you seem to even like Kali ?? kontraya !!!

BUT i do believe the humans have some other role that just kill some low-low level sura once in a while,since (and excuse the language but) even a "small" god fart would have more weight that all of mankind effort(still it's sad :unsure: )

Edited by polerli, 30 July 2013 - 10:51 PM.