Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

SIU's Q&A Translations & Discussions

Question Answer

• Please log in to reply
208 replies to this topic

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

(IRL) I'm pretty sure some people know the president, but they don't take someone's FBI badge and give it to a Mcdonald employee for recommendation.

We can debate about the translation, but my argument it should have been stated differently.

Wingtree is not a 'serious' group like FBI. They are mentioned as something more of 'Social Club'.

Taking the badge away was just Yuri being bossy to a guy who can not really argue against her, like kicking Evan when he doesn't listen to her. It was nothing serious.

Grace Mirchea Luslec

Grace Mirchea Luslec

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,370 posts
  • Location80th Floor

Wingtree is not a 'serious' group like FBI. They are mentioned as something more of 'Social Club'.

Taking the badge away was just Yuri being bossy to a guy who can not really argue against her, like kicking Evan when he doesn't listen to her. It was nothing serious.

The FBI example was in relation to the president, or CIA if you prefer.

I know exactly what Yuri did, I'm just stated the translation said only Wingtree members can recommend people.  It should state, Wingtree members or through other othrodox methods.

I just take things quite literally.

Edited by Hallelujah Overdrive, 27 June 2013 - 04:31 PM.

Goodbye! This was the last straw:

Grace Mirchea Luslec, on 05 Oct 2013 - 21:07, said:snapback.png

Off topic and I want to put this out there. Rachel > Koon

You presence is not wanted in the forums.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

wingtree members can recommend people like how blueberry is trying to recommend lero-ro

Shinsoo Beam

Shinsoo Beam

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationR.D

http://eu.batoto.net/comics/t/tower-of-god/25/the-company/English/read4d602f582876b/tC-Tower_of_God_ch25_8.jpg

@Hallelujah Overdrive u should read that again he say, if u find anyone that can XXXXXXXXXX i will give them my wing< to lazy to write it xD

SeYc

SeYc

Potato

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationPost Apocalyptic Wasteland

Yeah, it was more like a bet than an actual recommendation. Just Yuri being Yuri xD

Now I wonder if Leesoo still has the wing for Baam >_<

VrCYCW8.png

Grace Mirchea Luslec

Grace Mirchea Luslec

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,370 posts
  • Location80th Floor

http://eu.batoto.net/comics/t/tower-of-god/25/the-company/English/read4d602f582876b/tC-Tower_of_God_ch25_8.jpg

@Hallelujah Overdrive u should read that again he say, if u find anyone that can XXXXXXXXXX i will give them my wing< to lazy to write it xD

Kurudan is like a strong comedy relief character, I'm pretty sure he was bluffing/joking.  Beside after that Yuri told Kurudan, get ready to part with it, there's someone I want to give it to.  Sounds like an order.

Goodbye! This was the last straw:

Grace Mirchea Luslec, on 05 Oct 2013 - 21:07, said:snapback.png

Off topic and I want to put this out there. Rachel > Koon

You presence is not wanted in the forums.

Torres

Torres

Potato

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I think we all have to consider that she's an extremely powerful princess. You don't just disregard her words simply because she isn't in your little club. Besides she just happens to be good friends with Urek. Also I'm not sure if everyone in that group's a part of Wingtree? Maybe this is just her little group?

Shinsoo Beam

Shinsoo Beam

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,146 posts
  • LocationR.D

Kurudan is like a strong comedy relief character, I'm pretty sure he was bluffing/joking.  Beside after that Yuri told Kurudan, get ready to part with it, there's someone I want to give it to.  Sounds like an order.

"i saw a kid flolicking around in one of those earlier"

^ its more like "i won the bet so give me/him that wing" xD

Edited by White Heavenly Mirror, 27 June 2013 - 11:19 PM.

Alraisen

Alraisen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 589 posts
  • LocationProbably not here.

OMG. SIU is truly a genius. That's what I felt when i read the answers. I really can't understand how he does it, but for me, at least, it gets a feeling of... reality. As if all he said was just what he remembered of a world long ago forgotten.

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/FZox7ZH.gif

Spoiler