Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Bleak

original manga webcomic AI

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

A.I.

A.I.

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPortugal
Hey guys, I hope this is the right section to put the is thread in...
Anyway I am a comic/manga/whatever artist and I would like to share my works here.

TheLAstPierrot is a oneshot I did, the first story I actually ended, you can read it here: http://www.mangamagazine.net/read-manga/TheLastPierrot/181/0/0?lang=en
Posted Image

And this is Bleak, my on going series(currently with 2 chapters released, planned to be monthly) read it here:http://www.mangamagazine.net/manga-and-comics/Bleak/detail-page/1586?lang=en

Posted Image

If you like it you can follow my FB:https://www.facebook.com/TheDreamCatcherz?ref=hl and/or dA: http://www.thelastpierrot.deviantart.com

tell me what you think :)

Edited by A.I., 17 December 2012 - 11:34 PM.

Posted Image
Click on the image to read Bleak, my ongoing series!

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
  • LocationTrapped inside my head.
Pierrot was all right, and I look forward to seeing what the heck is going on in Bleak.

Edited by quiet_kid, 13 November 2012 - 02:14 AM.

8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

A.I.

A.I.

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Pierrot was all right, and I look forward to seeing what the heck is going on in Bleak.

You already read both of them? wow that was fast

Thanks for commenting, I hope to be able to update Bleak monthly(even though I have a lot of college work to do), I hope you enjoy chapter 3!

Posted Image

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
Well it's only a few chapters, haha.

Good luck, I hope you continue having fun with it and manage to juggle it with school work and the like.
8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

A.I.

A.I.

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Well it's only a few chapters, haha.

Good luck, I hope you continue having fun with it and manage to juggle it with school work and the like.

Thanks for reading, I really appreciate your comments too,

Ive also uploaded Bleak and TheLastPierrot here on Batoto if you are interested :)

Posted Image

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
My pleasure, Bleak is pretty interesting.
Ah great, I'll be more likely to check for updates then.
You should put a description of the story before/rather than the little introduction you did in the description section, though.
8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

A.I.

A.I.

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPortugal

My pleasure, Bleak is pretty interesting.
Ah great, I'll be more likely to check for updates then.
You should put a description of the story before/rather than the little introduction you did in the description section, though.

I couldn't really think of a good description for either Bleak of TheLastPierrot without spoiling too much...Also, I provided the link to the other site because good views there can give me a chance of getting paid in the future, which would help my goal of writing Bleak monthly and maybe weekly someday...

Posted Image

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
That's true, but wouldn't at least a brief description for Bleak be nice? Often times no description will keep me from giving it a try. No need to get rid of your description, but adding a little something about the story might help your views as well in my opinion.
8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

A.I.

A.I.

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPortugal

That's true, but wouldn't at least a brief description for Bleak be nice? Often times no description will keep me from giving it a try. No need to get rid of your description, but adding a little something about the story might help your views as well in my opinion.

Thats a really good point now that I think about it. I hate to write synopses of my own comics but I guess I really should. Gonna think about something, thanks

Posted Image

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
I suck at summarizing too. Have fun coming up with something that's short and interesting enough to pull people in without revealing too much. Haha. xD
8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
Finally another Portuguese besides me... ^_^

I've already read TheLastPierrot before...

And I'm following Bleak since the first release. :batoto_004:

A.I.

A.I.

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPortugal
haha, thanks!

ja alguma vez falei contigo no deviantart ou no mangamagaziine?

Posted Image

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
Creio que falastes comigo no mangamagazine, acho. Mas, possuo vários e-mails e perdi a conta portanto criarei outra... -_-

Edited by ♔ Burst ♚, 17 November 2012 - 01:47 AM.

A.I.

A.I.

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPortugal
hahaha, ok.

Posted Image

A.I.

A.I.

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPortugal

I suck at summarizing too. Have fun coming up with something that's short and interesting enough to pull people in without revealing too much. Haha. xD

finally updated a synapse in the description field haha
"AF begins his second-year of high school, depressed over the mundane-nature of his life and his inability to find himself. The strange thing is, whenever he is depressed, AF always starts seeing three strange little things flying around him. No one else sees these oddities, and aside from their occasional presence, his life remains incredibly ordinary… …That is until he meets Sane, a girl who suddenly asks him to teach her how to play guitar, and a strange middle aged man that speaks to AF about the difference between reality and dreams. From that day on, AF starts experiencing strangely-real dreams, but they are still just dreams….right?”

what do you think?
Also, I created a thread in the bleak discussion corner, start posting there instead of this thread so I can easily check it out.(btw, these smiles are awesome!) :batoto_017:

Edited by A.I., 16 December 2012 - 03:23 AM.

Posted Image

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
Sounds nice. All the "-" aren't necessary, though.

Haha the emotes are.. something.
8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

Leoh

Leoh

Potato

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUranus
You can definitely improve, my main problem is the girl darwings, you need hotter girls! They're forehead's are too wide, and the hair is too 'big'. The males aren't too much of a problem. Anyways, I'm looking forward to the day you are big, good lucks.

425q4sD.png

M o r s     R e g i s 

A.I.

A.I.

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPortugal

You can definitely improve, my main problem is the girl darwings, you need hotter girls! They're forehead's are too wide, and the hair is too 'big'. The males aren't too much of a problem. Anyways, I'm looking forward to the day you are big, good lucks.

Yeah, I can definitely improve! in fact I feel I have so much room for improvement that I feel like im improving each page I make. I mean, there is some improvement that you can only get when drawing a story for some chapters, the longer you have been drawing the more used you get to your own characters. I`m am still getting used to mine, and AF and Sane are for some reason the more difficult ones to draw...

just one question, when you are talking about the girls design are you specifically talking about Sane (the main girl form the first chapter) or all my girls design in general?

thank you for the feedback and for the support!

Posted Image

A.I.

A.I.

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPortugal
Hey guys, I made a banner to use here, if you would like to help advertising Bleak you are free to use it too, here is the url: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/262/8/8/bleak_banner__by_thelastpierrot-d5faaj6.gif

Posted Image

DevilzCry

DevilzCry

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Locationstuck in the corpse party

I really like it :D

Posted Image