Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Pairing Thread

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

sekirei07

sekirei07

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
We'll this certainly is a fresh and new looking series that I for one can't wait to see more of, and since were all thinking of the pairs in our minds lets get a thread going on what pairs you want to see and why do you think they will be a pair going. My predicted pairs are:

Otaku x Yandere
Obvious reason here since she will kill him and most likely herself if it goes any other way lol.

Fatty x Queen
Beauty and the beast thing in my mind, they both have rotten personalities and you know they always say opposites attract.

Pretty Boy x Money Girl
I see these two being in a relationship where the girl pimps out the pretty boy for money considering how submissive he seems to be.

Gorilla x Pervert Loli
Probably the only man who won't get fazed by her level of perversion. Her "God of the Kinky World" also showed a lot of big muscle men in it which he is one.

Loser:
The Trap
Reason is, she can't expose herself as female for some unknown reason even at the risk of death so she really has no potential pairing.

Luckily though, there is a loop-hole in what the Ministers aid said. "You will merely become lovers with the people of this school". That means its not limited to students, but potentially allow staff members of the school as well like a teacher. A transfer student is also another potential person to appear at some time later as well.

nevilarus

nevilarus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
For me, the loser can't be anyone but the freaking fatty. He looks disgusting to me, and he is not stupid, a cunning wolf inside pig skin - one of character types that I hate most. For the rest, I agree with you.

However, I think it's not going to be simple like this. And I also dont expect harem, beause it could lead to potential NTR. It's interesting to see how the author going to handle the situations.

Knight K

Knight K

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationCHILE, santiago
this series look a lot like life is money, it advances really slow this, but is good

AmityAngel

AmityAngel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMiami, Florida
Ehhh.. I don't really like any of the girls. (*runs and hides in corner*) I feel quite sorry for the main character, to be honest. xD; The Yandere is creepy, the Tsundere is a b*tch... I think I'll just support him and Mari-tan.

Aside from the unrealistically messed-up girls, this series is hilarious~ Of course, the girls unrealistic-ness is what makes it so funny @___@; I'm wondering if this will be a long-running series like TWGOK.

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
Fatty x Money Girl is established and Pretty Boy is dead

Now who will end up with who
My guess is

Gorilla guy x Loli girl

Possibly Queen x Otaku x Childhood friend Queen no one else really suits her an the remaining boy might actually be female and he/she seems to have something to with this whole charade. Childhood friend because obviously she'll kill Otaku otherwise with herself and no one else can blindly put up with his otaku habits except for her.
Otaku

XxLelouchxX

XxLelouchxX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

Queen with MC all the way!

Terrorism is nothing but childish harassment…your enemies are not Britannians, but Britannia!
This is war and what you need is an army! - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Haiyami

Haiyami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts

That short haired guy who betrayed the one dude and got him killed. I don't like him. He deserves to die.