Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What TV Series are you currently watching?

drama action comedy all genre horror thriller

• Please log in to reply
806 replies to this topic

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I sure am getting tired of waiting on new eps of Rick and Morty >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

millayong

millayong

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. It's a romantic comedy action k-drama that's currently airing. So good I definitely recommend it! 

• You likes this

Akumetsu

Akumetsu

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 637 posts

Just finished Mindhunter season 1 and am now watching Midnight Diner: Tokyo Stories.

Mindhunter follows the beginning of the FBI's behavioral science unit around 1977. And Midnight Diner: Tokyo Stories are short stories involving the patrons of the diner and it's owner, in a small midnight diner in the Shinjuku district.

Two very different shows but I enjoy them both very much and would recommend trying an episode if you have Netflix.

Kannade

Kannade

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,204 posts
  • Locationkonoha
I have been watching the walking dead every Sunday at techsupportdogs apartment. The mid season finale for season 8 was pure trash, like we were sitting there yelling at the tv the entire time.

My friends little sister got me to watch season 2 of this Korean competition show called Produce 101. Man some of these guys are so bad it makes my jaw ache from cringing so much, but I guess that’s what makes it so fun to watch. I’m on episode 9 now and I’m rooting for my boy Taehyun. I think he’s the most useful of the lot because he always knows exactly what to do to get things done fast.

I’m caught up on black mirror and stranger things. I didn’t like season 2 as much as season 1 for stranger things. It felt like a bad fan fiction, like the ones from the early 2000’s where the authors spent so much time trying to make the characters look hardxcore. The new season of black mirror was good, no complaints on that one.

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

I been watching Black Mirror S2 I just finished a K-drama hello my Twenty and new I am watching Magician the 2 season or as much as I can before I grow dull and reread the books.. I am watching Mischevious Kiss and Morning Call both are shoujo J-drama. 

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

danfare

danfare

Potato

• Members
  • 116 posts

Been watching Preacher,  season 2. I thought i would hate it but it's not so bad??? weird. I do hate the love triangle tho.

I still have to finish: Bojack's most recent season, You're the Worst s4 (or rewatch the whole thing for the f33lz), 

also I've been itching to rewatch Alphas. So many options. I'm also sure there's a ton of new series launched in 2017 that I missed.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Well the new X-Files of course :D

Tn7HA0h.png