Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

character poll who would have your 2nd vote?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: underdog (66 member(s) have cast votes)

Which ‘Magician’ character has your 2nd vote?

1. Maudlen (D’s girlfriend) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Edan (object of Enzu’s revenge) (2 votes [3.03%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.03%

3. Marie (Dark Elf) (2 votes [3.03%] - View)

4. Huan (three eyed mage) (1 votes [1.52%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.52%

5. Jean (old merchant) (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Matthew ('Dragon Lady' :) (12 votes [18.18%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

7. Opinionated Sword (6 votes [9.09%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

8. Edermask (2 votes [3.03%] - View)

9. Time (24 votes [36.36%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

10. Fake Edermask (0 votes [0.00%])

11. Molly &Pierre (Pierre is good solo but Molly is just not complete without him :) (2 votes [3.03%] - View)

12. D (2 votes [3.03%] - View)

13. Phobia & Phobos (because that’s one pair you cant split up :) (0 votes [0.00%])

14. Dirt (2 votes [3.03%] - View)

15. Janus (1 votes [1.52%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.52%

16. Iremi & Enzu (pick only if neither had your 1st vote or if you choose one of them as your 2nd) (10 votes [15.15%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.15%

Vote Guests cannot vote

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado
Iremi is #1 <::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;{=====0 but who would have your 2nd vote I choose Time.
Enzu is now #1 on 0==={::::::::::> OMAS's poll for your favorite 'Magician' character.

Dont say the same person you chose as #1 on One Man Army Scans website http://omascans.wordpress.com/. This poll is for your 2nd choice character.

iPosted Imagei

Taken the lead who’s your second choice?

Edited by sorrow, 18 November 2012 - 03:39 AM.

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
I like Enzu.......a lot. So if I concede Iremi as #1 I guess that'd make him #2............. :P

Tn7HA0h.png

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
HAHA you dont have to concede anything if Enzu was your 1st dose that make Iremi your 2nd? I like Enzu a lot too probly choose him over Edermask, Matthew but just because Edermask hasnt shown up since the time slip.

Posted Image

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

HAHA you dont have to concede anything if Enzu was your 1st dose that make Iremi your 2nd? I like Enzu a lot too probly choose him over Edermask, Matthew but just because Edermask hasnt shown up since the time slip.

:D yeah, it's a close call though.......and Matthew picked up a lot of ground too with the last chapter and how super bad-ass she's being

Tn7HA0h.png

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts

:D yeah, it's a close call though.......and Matthew picked up a lot of ground too with the last chapter and how super bad-ass she's being

Pierre has been amazing the last few chapters, the string looks amazing when he uses telekinesis on it, & THOSE EYES!

Posted Image

Spoiler

Apsalar

Apsalar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I miss Marie T_T

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
My vote is for Time
THE best fight in the translations so far
AND for his legacy to Enzu, remember, cause of him, he is awsome right now.
i miss Time :C

I have alwavs found that Angels have the vanity to speak of themselves as the Only Wise. This they do with a confident insolence sprouting from systematic reasoning.
W.B

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts

I miss Marie T_T

I miss her too. Kim Sarae sure went through a lot of drawing styles
Spoiler

Edited by sorrow, 21 November 2012 - 08:05 PM.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
nice sig sorrow :P

I have alwavs found that Angels have the vanity to speak of themselves as the Only Wise. This they do with a confident insolence sprouting from systematic reasoning.
W.B

moyra

moyra

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationOkinawa
I chose the dragon-Unni for my number 1 so hmm I guess Edan. Maybe after he rubs Enzu’s nose in the dirt he will make nice and join their group. Him and Fire-Unni would make a nice couple. :batoto_006:

nice sig sorrow :P

I like yours better

Moyra Wendy Angela Darling

Spoiler

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
hey Moyra, thanks

AND NO, Edan will be decapitated by Enzu, and shoped into tinny pieces and you know what? when the times come, Enzu would be like "Im not even mad anymore" but for the old times Edan will get PWND!

W.B

moyra

moyra

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationOkinawa

hey Moyra, thanks

AND NO, Edan will be decapitated by Enzu, and shoped into tinny pieces and you know what? when the times come, Enzu would be like "Im not even mad anymore" but for the old times Edan will get PWND!

I hope thats not a spoiler I dont read Korean so I stay away from the raws

Moyra Wendy Angela Darling

Spoiler

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
me neither, i dont stay a way, but i cant read Korean :)

W.B

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I chose the dragon-Unni for my number 1 so hmm I guess Edan. Maybe after he rubs Enzu’s nose in the dirt he will make nice and join their group. Him and Fire-Unni would make a nice couple.

That is a pretty good ship with Matthew and Edan (I'd kinda forgot about that guy)...but yeah, Enzu's gonna kill him if he ever turns back up, I'd doubt what Edan did is a sin that can be forgiven.

Tn7HA0h.png

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts

That is a pretty good ship with Matthew and Edan (I'd kinda forgot about that guy)...but yeah, Enzu's gonna kill him if he ever turns back up, I'd doubt what Edan did is a sin that can be forgiven.

Iremi could probably talk him into the forgive and forget path after a long and bloody fight that Enzu wins.

Posted Image

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Iremi could probably talk him into the forgive and forget path after a long and bloody fight that Enzu wins.

I suppose it's possible, yeah. After all Enzu's father was essentially a soldier and....... well.... soldiers die in combat, that's the reality of their profession. Enzu might be able to accept it now and not hold a grudge just by looking at it from that point of view, but I don't know, it's a good question. I guess we'll find out about it someday if they ever actually cross paths again.

Tn7HA0h.png

wumblor

wumblor

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCollege
and since this is a manhwa, there is a 100% chance of that happening. Me, I'm hoping for the "Enzu meets Edan, proves to be his equal, realizes that they should join forces and fight the actual evil character before killing each other, after the battle Iremi tells Enzu she'll marry him if he gets over his revenge"

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor

and since this is a manhwa, there is a 100% chance of that happening. Me, I'm hoping for the "Enzu meets Edan, proves to be his equal, realizes that they should join forces and fight the actual evil character before killing each other, after the battle Iremi tells Enzu she'll marry him if he gets over his revenge"

*____________*, i just want Enzu get out the friendzone
but yeah, it´s most likely they will become allies after testing each other

Edited by Rant, 07 December 2012 - 02:15 PM.

W.B

meatdragon

meatdragon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Ya i miss Marie and Edan but I'm sure their time is coming. I also wonder when that monk boy from claudemonde is gonna show up.

Edited by meatdragon, 05 April 2013 - 06:55 AM.

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts

img000040.jpgimg000039.jpg

Posted Image

Spoiler