Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Glorious

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

noobarta

noobarta

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
Loved this manga. All of the characters were well developed and there were plenty of twists and turns :)

The love between those two was childish and touching at the same time, what I'm sad about is the ending. But if I think about that they're all going to the same place then I can leave this manga in peace

To all those who happen to stumble upon this incredible story, make sure to tell your friends about it please. SHARE THE LOVE~!

The Dutch

The Dutch

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIn your bedroom stealing underwear 0_o
well said, i just finished reading and this is one of the most beautiful stories i have read in a long time, i highly recommend it.

ジュード

ジュード

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Worth every bit of your time to read this wonderful story. Don't get push away by the art just because it looks retro, once you get into it, the art actually looks pretty good. Anyone who comes across this should give it a shot.  :)

Möbius 1

Möbius 1

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • LocationStuck In My Own Shadow...

Just finished reading it and all I can say is...it is worth the ride...it is. The story is fantastic, all the characters are superbly written, the art fits, and lastly the drama and twists and turns it leads you on is amazingly well done. I recommend this manga completely. The feels man! ;_;

Edited by Möbius 1, 05 November 2013 - 09:14 AM.

Posted Image

roobee

roobee

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Spoiler