Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who will fight who?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I'm thinking Seira v Muar, Frankenstein v Rostere and M-21 & Regis v Bonerre, while Rai searches for Tao and Takeo. What do you guys think?
Disclaimer: I'm often rude without realising it so try not to get too offended.

Nihonomaruh

Nihonomaruh

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
i think Frankenstein alone can handle them especially if he uses his powers because he looks freaking angry... but maybe he needs some support from Seira and Regis... then M-21 or with Rai will look on Takio and Tao... then they bought see them but they would see Yuri... then a clash betweem Yuri and M-21 with his power unlocked... thats what i think...

will_of_fire_by_manga_wolf-d5qr0am_zps43

"My sin is my own existence."

Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Nec possum tecum vivere, nec sine te.
I can live neither with you, nor without you.

Nihil Sine Nefas
Nothing without a sin

oeildenuit

oeildenuit

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
Goddamn fucking hell !!! I really can't wait until next week !! gief more !!!

Nihonomaruh

Nihonomaruh

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts

Goddamn fucking hell !!! I really can't wait until next week !! gief more !!!

same here dude... lets just be patience xD

Nihil Sine Nefas
Nothing without a sin

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia

i think Frankenstein alone can handle them especially if he uses his powers because he looks freaking angry... but maybe he needs some support from Seira and Regis... then M-21 or with Rai will look on Takio and Tao... then they bought see them but they would see Yuri... then a clash betweem Yuri and M-21 with his power unlocked... thats what i think...

Frankenstein going against two elders and Bonerre, hmm it'd be difficult.

inFamous

inFamous

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 453 posts
Frankenstein can't fight 2 elders at once. The Union elders are just as strong as Clan leaders (some of the elders are clan leaders). I'm more interested in M-21's Werewolf transformation taking place. Maybe anger will be the key for it to happen, perhaps in a confrontation with M-24...

Squirly

Squirly

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
I seriously want to see M-21 step up. I'm not saying he can take even one clan elder (at least he doesn't seem to think so) but I'm dying to see what he can do. He's always been one of the more interesting characters for me.

Edited by Squirly, 31 October 2012 - 06:29 AM.

paraquat

paraquat

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationCashin a keg of Natty Ice with Fratmaster Urek "The Man"zino
Rai will possibly fight the taller, sassy elder whose powers he just neutralized, while the two chibi nobles fight the tubby elder.

I think M-21 will fight the third guy (with the unknown powers) while Frankenstein observes to see whether his experiments have been a success. Frankenstein might step in if M-21 runs into problems. However, I also anticipate fake M-24 (Mark) and Yuri making an appearance, and M-21 will be distracted by the seeming presence of his old friend, only to get struck down when he doesn't expect it. That is when Franky will realize what's going on, he and Rai will get serious, and we, the readers, will get to enjoy the ensuing bloodbath!

"Koichi really steals! No dignity!" - Jusuke Josder

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Frankenstein can't fight 2 elders at once. The Union elders are just as strong as Clan leaders (some of the elders are clan leaders). I'm more interested in M-21's Werewolf transformation taking place. Maybe anger will be the key for it to happen, perhaps in a confrontation with M-24...

We can safely assume the 11th Elder to be around Seira's power (she is one of the current clan leaders, and we know it would take two of the current clan leaders to even match Frankenstein's power (I can't imagine the 10th being too much stronger than the 11th, and as such I'd say Frankenstein is basically fighting two of the current clan leaders), so I honestly think it could go either way (based off what Gejutel said about Frankenstein). I would like to see M-21's transformation again, anger could be the key, perhaps once he finds out M-24 is actually Mark?

I seriously want to see M-24 step up. I'm not saying he can take even one clan elder (at least he doesn't seem to think so) but I'm dying to see what he can do. He's always been one of the more interesting characters for me.

Do you mean M-21?

Rai will possibly fight the taller, sassy elder whose powers he just neutralized, while the two chibi nobles fight the tubby elder.

I think M-21 will fight the third guy (with the unknown powers) while Frankenstein observes to see whether his experiments have been a success. Frankenstein might step in if M-21 runs into problems. However, I also anticipate fake M-24 (Mark) and Yuri making an appearance, and M-21 will be distracted by the seeming presence of his old friend, only to get struck down when he doesn't expect it. That is when Franky will realize what's going on, he and Rai will get serious, and we, the readers, will get to enjoy the ensuing bloodbath!

I never considered Frankenstein observing M-21's fight, I'm dreading M-24 turning up because of the reasons you've given D; Can we call the 10th Elder "Tubby Tits 10th" ?

paraquat

paraquat

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 238 posts

I never considered Frankenstein observing M-21's fight, I'm dreading M-24 turning up because of the reasons you've given D; Can we call the 10th Elder "Tubby Tits 10th" ?

I'm dreading it too! M-21 is going to be one bummed-out broski when he realizes he got buddy backstabbed...or rather, fake-buddy frontstabbed. "Tubby tits Tenth" is pretty great, also because that way we can call him the tough-sounding "Triple T" if he starts really throwing down. Haha your term for him makes me think of a fat version of that beta MC from Hitman Reborn...but it's still great.

Nihonomaruh

Nihonomaruh

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts

Lols... i think Frankentein wouldnt let Rai fight any of them... why? because if he uses his powers he can endangered his life... Rai's powers arent fully back yet.. so thats why i think Frankenstein will handle those three with the support of Seira and Regis... so the match up would be Frankenstein against the Fat Guy, then Seira against the Tall and Slim guy because he got some unfinished business with Seira... But i dont know if Regis can handle Bonnere since he is still not a Clan Leader... maybe M-21 would support him i guess... while Rai would be observing them... i guess Yuri wouldnt show up because he doesnt want to show them his true powers with the Elders around them... so I guess he would also be observing the fight far away so that no one would sense him... while M-24 is on the house and doing his mission... i dont know the rest... this is just only me guessing what would be next xD

Nihil Sine Nefas
Nothing without a sin

paraquat

paraquat

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 238 posts

Lols... i think Frankentein wouldnt let Rai fight any of them... why? because if he uses his powers he can endangered his life... Rai's powers arent fully back yet.. so thats why i think Frankenstein will handle those three with the support of Seira and Regis... so the match up would be Frankenstein against the Fat Guy, then Seira against the Tall and Slim guy because he got some unfinished business with Seira... But i dont know if Regis can handle Bonnere since he is still not a Clan Leader... maybe M-21 would support him i guess... while Rai would be observing them... i guess Yuri wouldnt show up because he doesnt want to show them his true powers with the Elders around them... so I guess he would also be observing the fight far away so that no one would sense him... while M-24 is on the house and doing his mission... i dont know the rest... this is just only me guessing what would be next xD

That is true that Franky doesn't want Rai using his powers, but when the chips are down, it seems like he usually doesn't object. So it might be that Franky N' Friends will be the one to start the fights off, Rai will be the one that finishes them. Seems like that's how it usually goes in Noblesse.

You are right about Yuri but I could also see him and fake M-24 showing up just to stir the pot, it seems like Yuri can fight well enough without going all out, and he could always just escape like the weasel he is if the pot gets too hot for him! But yes, alternately, he could have M-24 lead him to Frankenstein's lab and get info on his work, which is probably what the 13th elder wants. So in that case, Rai and everyone would win their fights, only to go home and see that Yuri and Marky Mark have gotten all Funky Bunch on their pad with the most powered-up house party anyone's ever seen. On the plus side, with the flashy eye tic that Mark/M-24's got going on, they could save money on strobe lights while they throw that party...

inFamous

inFamous

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 453 posts

We can safely assume the 11th Elder to be around Seira's power (she is one of the current clan leaders, and we know it would take two of the current clan leaders to even match Frankenstein's power (I can't imagine the 10th being too much stronger than the 11th, and as such I'd say Frankenstein is basically fighting two of the current clan leaders), so I honestly think it could go either way (based off what Gejutel said about Frankenstein). I would like to see M-21's transformation again, anger could be the key, perhaps once he finds out M-24 is actually Mark?

If Frankenstein fought the 2 elders by himself, he would lose. Remember, Gejutel said they if they had fought to kill, Frankenstein wouldn't have caused so much trouble. He said that Frankenstein has power equal to 1 clan leader, and that's why the Lord sent him and the previous Kertia clan leader to capture him, not kill him (I am aware that the power levels of clan leaders can vary, but I don't think the gaps between them are that far apart). The current situation is a little different because the union elders will be fighting to kill, not capture.

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I'm dreading it too! M-21 is going to be one bummed-out broski when he realizes he got buddy backstabbed...or rather, fake-buddy frontstabbed. "Tubby tits Tenth" is pretty great, also because that way we can call him the tough-sounding "Triple T" if he starts really throwing down. Haha your term for him makes me think of a fat version of that beta MC from Hitman Reborn...but it's still great.

Triple T that's just fantastic, we'll probably have to call him that next chapter.

Your match ups make sense, I can see them all happening I do hope M-21 doesn't have to fight by himself or against Mark.

If Frankenstein fought the 2 elders by himself, he would lose. Remember, Gejutel said they if they had fought to kill, Frankenstein wouldn't have caused so much trouble. He said that Frankenstein has power equal to 1 clan leader, and that's why the Lord sent him and the previous Kertia clan leader to capture him, not kill him (I am aware that the power levels of clan leaders can vary, but I don't think the gaps between them are that far apart). The current situation is a little different because the union elders will be fighting to kill, not capture.

That was Gejutel speaking of the previous clan leaders, Gejutel himself acknowledged that the current clan leaders aren't as strong as their predecessors. Gejutel also said that Karias and Rajak would only be enough to face him (and they both are likely stronger then Seira). So Frankenstein can likely handle one of the previous clan leaders maximum or two of the current (that's assuming he has gained no power in 820 years), he'd have difficulty in both situations, I'm not saying him losing is impossible. Just going off Gejutel's words and he seems to know his shit.

That is true that Franky doesn't want Rai using his powers, but when the chips are down, it seems like he usually doesn't object. So it might be that Franky N' Friends will be the one to start the fights off, Rai will be the one that finishes them. Seems like that's how it usually goes in Noblesse.

You are right about Yuri but I could also see him and fake M-24 showing up just to stir the pot, it seems like Yuri can fight well enough without going all out, and he could always just escape like the weasel he is if the pot gets too hot for him! But yes, alternately, he could have M-24 lead him to Frankenstein's lab and get info on his work, which is probably what the 13th elder wants. So in that case, Rai and everyone would win their fights, only to go home and see that Yuri and Marky Mark have gotten all Funky Bunch on their pad with the most powered-up house party anyone's ever seen. On the plus side, with the flashy eye tic that Mark/M-24's got going on, they could save money on strobe lights while they throw that party...

About their eyes I was wondering why the sudden change in eye design, and I was secretly hoping they didn't all get brainwashed in some fashion.

strixflash

strixflash

Potato

• Contributor
  • 198 posts
Rai wont fight,atleast not with the elders. Seeing Rai's present condition I believe authors will make him use his powers later on in the series.
Frankenstein v/s 10th Elder
Seira v/s 11th Elder
Regis & M-21 v/s Bonerre. (OR Franky kills him instantly then M-21 & Regis will support Seira)
------
Rai will either watch them as I am sure no one there would allow him to use his powers. Or maybe he will search for Takeo and Tao after learning their location from Bonerre.

Noblesse Forever!

Spoiler

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Rai wont fight,atleast not with the elders. Seeing Rai's present condition I believe authors will make him use his powers later on in the series.
Frankenstein v/s 10th Elder
Seira v/s 11th Elder
Regis & M-21 v/s Bonerre. (OR Franky kills him instantly then M-21 & Regis will support Seira)
------
Rai will either watch them as I am sure no one there would allow him to use his powers. Or maybe he will search for Takeo and Tao after learning their location from Bonerre.

Those fights seem quite probable, I do like Bonerre being quickly killed :3 I hope Rai goes to find them instead of fighting.

Metroidhunter32

Metroidhunter32

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
Looks like it is going to Frankenstein vs. both elders while everyone else watches the carnage.

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

Looks like it is going to Frankenstein vs. both elders while everyone else watches the carnage.

I think the 11th Elder is out for the count it looks like he was in the path of lightning when Frankenstein called his dark spear, he called him lucky because he wouldnt have ended his life so easly. Now "Tubby Tits 10th" is going to feel the pain, and Bonerre will spill his guts one way or another.

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I think the 11th Elder is out for the count it looks like he was in the path of lightning when Frankenstein called his dark spear, he called him lucky because he wouldnt have ended his life so easly. Now "Tubby Tits 10th" is going to feel the pain, and Bonerre will spill his guts one way or another.

Bonerre will hopefully be unable to make an escape. I've been trying to decide whether or not the 11th is done for, but from the looks of his body he's finished, so Franky vs Tubby Tits 10th next chapter. Although I've got to wonder why the 11th was able to transform, we know why the 12th Elder was able to, so could this be hinting at another clan leader in the Union?

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

Bonerre will hopefully be unable to make an escape. I've been trying to decide whether or not the 11th is done for, but from the looks of his body he's finished, so Franky vs Tubby Tits 10th next chapter. Although I've got to wonder why the 11th was able to transform, we know why the 12th Elder was able to, so could this be hinting at another clan leader in the Union?

It could confirm more noble's in the union; back in the lukadana chapters or whatever they called their bermuda triangle base, it sounded like many noble's betrayed the clan leaders.

Even if Bonerre runs away they may let him go so they can follow him to Yuri, Tao and Takeo. As for Mark I was thinking it would be cool if Rai awakend M-24 and he became strong enough to over power Mark and got to keep control of their shared boddy. But if the awakening impowered Mark insted and he returned to the 13th elder that could lead to some cool story line plot.

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler