Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Question about what happens during the second game.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Oblivion0117

Oblivion0117

Potato

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationUSA - East Coast
Alright so the anime just recently end the SAO arc and is now on the second game trying to rescue Asuna from that freak. My question is does anything happen or is Kirito going to save her before anything happens. I guess the answer will determine of I continue the show or not...

Silent J

Silent J

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Lots of crap will happen if the anime continues following the novel. Asuna is pretty damn out of reach right now.
Some development with Kirito's cousin/sister.

Edited by Silent J, 02 November 2012 - 05:27 PM.

Azneas

Azneas

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
The second arc mostly centers around Kirito's journey to reach Asuna, not Kirito's journey with Asuna.

Rasdra

Rasdra

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationHere and there
So far its followed the canon pretty closely so I reckon it will continue to do so: read the books/translation if you don't want to wait. The story continues way past what will be the anime anyway. baka-tsuki have free translations

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Here's an interesting note, sorry, this is just the best place I saw to post this........might be of interest to someone who's a fan of SWO

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-01-19/seattle-sakura-con-to-host-sword-art-online-creator-reki-kawahara

Tn7HA0h.png