Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera Wiki

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

^

I like it :)

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **

Hello! I have a little time to help out with the wiki. I've cleaned up a few pages already, and I was looking for opinions on how I divided the Synopsis for Yuta by arc. If nobody finds it horribly bad (I got the idea from the Tower of God wiki, actually), I may do the same for some of the other characters as I have time. I don't mind if anyone feels the need to fix up some of my writing to make the wording more interesting.

Thanks, everyone!

Your edits are high quality and very welcome by all :D
Supporting the Kubera Wiki: kubera.wikia.com/wiki/User:Goobera

Spoiler

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA

Hell  has been updated please look in 

Horseshoe crab , is the Newest administrator of the Kubera Wiki , Goobera , Macha and myself are the others .

If you are a forum user here please register at the wiki , with your Batoto user name and your questions will be answered quicker  than an anonymous post  , 

Have any questions about the wiki please ask , we try to keep it accurate and up to date , but only two of us are active at this time , if you find some wrong let us know .

Register and Help us out  , the wiki has had 22,000 hit last week , we can use the help 

Index  Full index 

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts

Added a new page , does any have anything to add .

http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Sura_speak?action=edit

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Added a new page , does any have anything to add .
http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Sura_speak?action=edit

Added Gods can understand Sura-speak.

Pontifex

Pontifex

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts

I already had an account on the wikia network (Braccas) but i was busy with school and stuff before so I couldnt help out as much. Will be more active on the wikia from now on though.

P.S. We really need citations and references but I dont know how to add them :(

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

Rather than "Sura Speak", it's "Sura Speech", right?

I agree to remove "The" from pages' title.
ex: "The Gods" to "God"

I just thought that Kubera Wiki has yet to get references linked to sentences.
I will try linking to characters' Synopsis paragraphs during my later re-reading...

First paragraph in pages should get Bold into title words.

Edited by Jassim Al-Madeh, 03 May 2014 - 07:07 AM.

Can't decide

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts

Speech is definitely verbal term , the lower sura don't communicate verbally  , i will let some of the members here that speaks Korean make some suggestions on the title to see how it is termed in Korean .

As for the word THE , i will take it into consideration , some words in American English tend to be prefaced with the word the , will talk it over with the other administrators . 

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

Speech is definitely verbal term , the lower sura don't communicate verbally  , i will let some of the members here that speaks Korean make some suggestions on the title to see how it is termed in Korean .
As for the word THE , i will take it into consideration , some words in American English tend to be prefaced with the word the , will talk it over with the other administrators .

Well, "Sura Speech" was the one chosen by the translators...

Can't decide

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts

I also think "Sura Speech" works better since that's the phrasing the translators use, and I've also used that once or twice in the wiki.

Re: removing initial  "The" from page names

I already changed a few things, e.g. Hide of Bondage, Sword of Return, but I left a few alone like "The Halfs" because they would need further discussion first.

I already had an account on the wikia network (Braccas) but i was busy with school and stuff before so I couldnt help out as much. Will be more active on the wikia from now on though.

P.S. We really need citations and references but I dont know how to add them  :(

Thanks for the help you've done so far! I agree that we need more citations. I'm still not sure how we should be citing info from Currygom's blog, especially since I don't know what exactly came from the blog.   :wacko:  I did start adding references that linked directly to Batoto, but I'm in the process of changing them so they link to the relevant chapter page on the wiki, which will link to the Batoto and Naver chapters. This way, if a chapter link needs updating (like with the earlier chapters that are currently being re-cleaned and translated), we only need to do it in one place instead of hunting every page that has the same reference.

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts

Are there any objections if I switch "Hide of Bondage" redirecting to "The Hide of Bondage" to the other way around?

That initial "The" gets in the way of easy linking and my OCD demands that "Hide of Bondage" be the main page.  :lol:

Also, I'd like some feedback on having arc pages. I put together The Good but it may still need some tweaking. If the page is too long for people and it doesn't quite work, I will break it up into individual chapter pages, but the most recent chapter pages exist for now as redirects to the arc page (e.g. Chapter 2-87). I just want to get an idea of love it/hate it/give me my original-style chapter pages back/etc.

Edited by Horseshoe Crab, 03 May 2014 - 09:27 PM.

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

Just "Hide of Bondage" should be ok...

I love this arc-page-style :3

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

I think writing Powers and Abilities paragraph is better than Transcendental/Magic Skills.

For example, we need to mention Leez's ability to regenerate which got blocked by the Sword of Re. I'm not talking about the bracelet's transcendental.

A human's normal ability to heal doesn't get affected by the sword. Just so you remember...

Edited by Jassim Al-Madeh, 05 May 2014 - 07:11 PM.

Can't decide

Pontifex

Pontifex

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts

I think writing Powers and Abilities paragraph is better than Transcendental/Magic Skills.

For example, we need to mention Leez's ability to regenerate which got blocked by the Sword of Re. I'm not talking about the bracelet's transcendental.

A human's normal ability to heal doesn't get affected by the sword. Just so you remember...

Agreed. Agni can copy Fire Transcendentals but thats his ability. Similarly Kubera can pull out as many curry mushrooms and gems from the earth as he wants but thats not a transcendental either

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts

The sword of hell fire is a transcendental embedded in  in the weapon of Agni , and the importance of this is that using the transcendental  it uses much less  of Brilth's  vigor and life span .

Kubera Leez had a natural ability to heal incredibly fast , when not impeded by the sword of RE , the god Kubera , has the ability of great strength  which he uses to open the barrier , between the human and the sura realms .

Using magical ability use much more vigor for gods and sura alike  , so if a god or a sura has a  transcendental they use much less of their vigor to achieve the same thing than magic 

Currygom decides what is a transcendental not us . Unless her blog says other wise the article will stay mostly as written .

http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendental_Skills

Edited by battradio, 08 May 2014 - 12:31 AM.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Agreed. Agni can copy Fire Transcendentals but thats his ability. Similarly Kubera can pull out as many curry mushrooms and gems from the earth as he wants but thats not a transcendental either

Actually God Kubera's summoning thingy IS a tresedental, one that only he can use. (Bountiful Earth)

Pontifex

Pontifex

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts

The sword of hell fire is a transcendental embedded in  in the weapon of Agni , and the importance of this is that using the transcendental  it uses much less  of Brilth's  vigor and life span .

Kubera Leez had a natural ability to heal incredibly fast , when not impeded by the sword of RE , the god Kubera , has the ability of great strength  which he uses to open the barrier , between the human and the sura realms .

Using magical ability use much more vigor for gods and sura alike  , so if a god or a sura has a  transcendental they use much less of their vigor to achieve the same thing than magic 

Currygom decides what is a transcendental not us . Unless her blog says other wise the article will stay mostly as written .

http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendental_Skills

Her blog says that Leez's healing ability is a Transcendental?

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Her blog says that Leez's healing ability is a Transcendental?

Her healing-speed was unnaturally fast for human but put into normal rate by Sword of Re.

Her revival was Golden Knight (the braclet) Tresedental

Pontifex

Pontifex

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts

Her healing-speed was unnaturally fast for human but put into normal rate by Sword of Re.
Her revival was Golden Knight (the braclet) Tresedental

Yeah so that's what I was trying to say. It's not a TS so we should have a powers and abilities section that includes this stuff + TS

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts

http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Character_Stats

There is a character stat page already