Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

no tags here

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

Celinus

Celinus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationRift space

As the title says.

My thoughts are that it looks pretty damn good, the main character also looks awesome as expected of the same guy that worked on noblesse xD and i also wanna find out how it is that he has theese abilitys my bet is on vampires :D
well since its the same people that made Noblesse im expecting a lot.

PS:This is my first topic here :D just registered and sorry if my english is bad.

Edited by Celinus, 08 August 2013 - 10:02 PM.

strixflash

strixflash

Potato

• Contributor
  • 198 posts
It isnt something like that. If you read second chapter,you will understand how he gained his powers.
I wont tell you the answer behind his powers as this will spoil the fun for others who have yet to read chapter 2.

Noblesse Forever!

Spoiler

Celinus

Celinus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationRift space
I just finished chapter 2 dayum dem abilitys hes like tottaly fine and that monster thingy at the last pages i wonder what that was....looks like some kind of mutant or it could be just a monster.

Arka

Arka

Potato

• Members
  • 159 posts
I must say, this art is better than Noblesse's. I wonder how the author/artist manages to juggle two webtoons released with two days of each other? Two chapters and and already so much had happened, kinda similar to the beginning of TAL except everything was much slower-paced :P

The Last Melody

The Last Melody

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationWierd Quoteland
Unrelated:

I must say, this art is better than Noblesse's. I wonder how the author/artist manages to juggle two webtoons released with two days of each other? Two chapters and and already so much had happened, kinda similar to the beginning of TAL except everything was much slower-paced :P

What is TAL?

Related:
I think this seems quite promising so far

Edited by The Last Melody, 02 November 2012 - 08:15 PM.

I am sorry for being alive
A habit I keep on saying
I've always been softly complaining
A meaningless existence

A habit I keep on saying
A boring existence

inFamous

inFamous

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 453 posts
Looks like I found another Manhwa to follow.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Seems ok so far, I guess we'll see what happens.

Tn7HA0h.png

ryzvonusef

ryzvonusef

Potato

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • LocationPakistan

What is TAL?

Another Manhwa (it's on Batoto) About a kid who discovers he is the king of a super power race....

It was a nice manhwa, but I had to drop it because there were too many things for me to follow, and I had to initiate a culling of my subscriptions...

Only for you guys to introduce me to this new one! Well I hope you are happy, now I will *never* study, if I fail it's on you!

:D
===========================================
Subscribe to /r/TowerOfGod and /r/Manhwa on Reddit
===========================================
Posted Image
----
My Batoto Intro Thread
----
My Naruto Demotivators on DA

The Last Melody

The Last Melody

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts

Another Manhwa (it's on Batoto) About a kid who discovers he is the king of a super power race....

It was a nice manhwa, but I had to drop it because there were too many things for me to follow, and I had to initiate a culling of my subscriptions...

Only for you guys to introduce me to this new one! Well I hope you are happy, now I will *never* study, if I fail it's on you!

:D

Look on it from the bright side: Neither will I XD

EDIT:
Forgot to say thanks >.<

Thanks ^_^

Edited by The Last Melody, 16 November 2012 - 10:33 AM.

A habit I keep on saying
A meaningless existence

A habit I keep on saying
A boring existence

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Chapter 5 was good, though we still don't know much of what's actually going on yet.

Tn7HA0h.png

The Last Melody

The Last Melody

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts

Chapter 5 was good, though we still don't know much of what's actually going on yet.

Where did you read CH 5?

EDIT:
Nvm, forgot to check the EGS site ^_^

Edited by The Last Melody, 21 November 2012 - 07:41 AM.

A habit I keep on saying
A meaningless existence

A habit I keep on saying
A boring existence

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Where did you read CH 5?

EDIT:
Nvm, forgot to check the EGS site ^_^

no problem, yeah, they've got the delay on all their stuff here......whenever I see the update here it just lets me know to head over there to read it.

Tn7HA0h.png

The Last Melody

The Last Melody

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts

no problem, yeah, they've got the delay on all their stuff here......whenever I see the update here it just lets me know to head over there to read it.

I know, I just forgot to check the EGS site ^_^

EDIT:
1 day delay, wasn't it?

Edited by The Last Melody, 21 November 2012 - 08:03 AM.

A habit I keep on saying
A meaningless existence

A habit I keep on saying
A boring existence

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
i think so

Tn7HA0h.png

Celinus

Celinus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationRift space
After seeing the monster kind of things i really want to know what the main character can do with his power.....like is it gonna be a minor power or like some badass uber OP power.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

After seeing the monster kind of things i really want to know what the main character can do with his power.....like is it gonna be a minor power or like some badass uber OP power.

yeah, good point. It's still early, right now we've got more questions than answers story wise.......good so far though.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
well it definitely looks like out of the frying pan and into the fire for our MC, I'm wondering if the good guys are going to show up and save him or not

Tn7HA0h.png

strixflash

strixflash

Potato

• Contributor
  • 198 posts

well it definitely looks like out of the frying pan and into the fire for our MC, I'm wondering if the good guys are going to show up and save him or not

The bad guy turns out to be a good guy?! Looks like Sa-Ryun have some ulterior motives. Maybe he's letting MC develop his abilities so that he can gain much power when he will kill him?!

Noblesse Forever!

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

The bad guy turns out to be a good guy?! Looks like Sa-Ryun have some ulterior motives. Maybe he's letting MC develop his abilities so that he can gain much power when he will kill him?!

I agree with your second point. I (just me personally) don't think Sa-Ryun is a good guy at all.......that's certainly not what he told the 1st monster dude. I'm pretty sure he was going to eat him too and the guy just got lucky to get away.

Yup, I'm with you, I think Sa-Ryun is just going to wait and eat him later.......and our MC unfortunately doesn't get that at all, at least not yet that is. Probably like you said....... letting his power develop........he's going to be fattened-up for the kill.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Well, we've seen our MC getting stronger..........but not much in the way of explanations as to why, or where exactly the story is going to take us. Other than that the monsters eat humans, that is.

Still, good so far, though it'd be nice to start seeing a little more of just who's on what side and if there's anything else at stake other than "eat or be eaten".

Tn7HA0h.png