Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

GRRRRRR

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

CaptainBalls

CaptainBalls

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Locationthe thin line in your mind between boredem and insanity
why is it that batoto always takes down the mangas that i want to read
they should have an age restriction or something not just delete the entire manga from the site just because it is borederline hentai
why cant i just read the manga that i want to :@

insomniac1970

insomniac1970

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA
It is against their policy to have mangas with somewhat explicit sexual content.

Secundum

Secundum

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEngland
Aaaand another manga that I will be going to Mangafox to read, posting on mangafox forums, and complaining about Batotos policies.

Starbuck

Starbuck

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 35 posts

it's not "somewhat sexual"

it's any kind of sex, that is not straight sex in a missionnary position

there are plenty of manga on Batoto with pussies and penis hanging around, sex between teens, teens and old adults, even children being naked.

even yuri and gay sex have to be depicted in a very "conformist" way. any other fetiches are banned

frankly it's totally ridiculous

and the reason ? the advertisers .... prude america all the way !!

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts

Really now.  I don't remember any scene that explicit.  There are several manga more explicit that this that get through the batoto filters.