Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MrFeatherFang

MrFeatherFang

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
This has a lot of potential to be discussed upon, though I'm not sure I'm the kind of person for that. To avoid spoilers in the comments sectioned (which has gone crazy over the site) I've made this topic.

Well, I have to say is that I actually like how much of an asshole the main "guy" is. It's kind of new and probably opens up some analysis to why something may be going on (I've probably come to this because of some interesting things I read in the comments section)

So feel free to discuss

Kitsunestorm65

Kitsunestorm65

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Hmm it true he is an ass but what is up with the girl with no emotion too
Tasogare yori mo kuraki mono
Chi no nagare yori akaki mono
Toki no nagare ni umoreshi
Idainaru nanji no na ni oite
Ware koko ni yami ni chikawan
Warera ga mae ni tachi fusagarishi
Subete no orokanaru mono ni
Ware to nanji ga chikara mote
Hitoshiku horobi o ataen koto o

MrFeatherFang

MrFeatherFang

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
Ch. 13

So about Sachika (the dark haired woman taking care of Haruhiko). She seems to love Haruhiko in a sort of twisted way. She threw his food on the floor when he didn't come home (went to go visit his mom) and she ominously repeated the "Listen well to what Sachika-chan says. Your Answer?" Well now it seems like she wants to replace Emiko (Haru's mom) and be his mom. I'm not totally sure what she did to him... could anyone care to clarify? I hope it's not what I think it is, because that would be creepy.
Every time a new chapter comes out I need to reread some f it again.

Trapdoor12

Trapdoor12

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Locationthe wrong place at the wrong time
haha i like this it's like first the mangaka purposely showed us the bad side of the main character and made us hate him just to make us repent later. not to mention i love twisted characters and storys.

idontknowyou

idontknowyou

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationPortlandia

I really like this manga, just read through the whole series with the new update and the characters particularly struck me. The main character is realistically traumatized, he isn't just angry or distrustful, he's plagued by many side effects; he doesn't trust anyone, even himself, which means the insights he gains from his experience as a girl are quickly subsumed by his automated responses; he always sees himself as a victim, everyone else who lies has a reason to in his eyes (a malicious reason), but he doesn't have any reason to lie except as a reaction - he is utterly reactionary because he perceives himself as at the whim of everyone around him; his reactionary world view has prevented him from pursuing personal desires to the exclusion of his own goals and beliefs, which only further adds to his self loathing and makes him feel even more like a victim; as a caveat, he was (presumably) sexualized by the corrupter of his childhood, and couples sex with destruction and repulsion which makes his own romantic and sexual feelings seem a depraved part of him. What a vicious cycle. He's like a cyclone of moral, social, and sexual misunderstanding. There's more than I have put down but gosh it's like a cesspool, could birth anything out of it! lol

Avorim

Avorim

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Just when it was at its peak... It ended! I kind of regret reading it because it had so much potential. I really loved it, but it was too short!