Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What Would You Do?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Fennec

Fennec

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
If you were in the main character's position, what would you do? Would you allow yourself to starve to death, or try to continue on like everything is normal?

Honestly, I don't know what I would do. I think I'd probably have the same reaction he's having, and then accept "handouts" when the hunger starts to overwhelm me.

2snobal

2snobal

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
I'd eat people. Survival is key, my friend.

Pappasmuff

Pappasmuff

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Chow down

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
Well... to say the truth I would eat people... because I don't care too much about the people around me... ^_^

SineNomine

SineNomine

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

You guys have no wits, work in a busy hospital. Cancer, etc? Delicious!

Nyuu3

Nyuu3

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 82 posts

Well... to say the truth I would eat people... because I don't care too much about the people around me... ^_^

I'd actually love to read a realistic story about edgy teenagers faced with difficult decisions. It's always the nice and innocent kid that's forced to kill. I'd like to see how the guy who totally thinks he can do it would actually handle it. I mean, I bet I could out-misanthrope you if I applied myself a little, but it'd take a damn lot to make me a killer.

The packages look pretty easy, though. The emotional distance to the victim is on a different scale and I'm a hypocrite by nature anyway so I think I could take those. After that, the question is which I find first, something incredible enough to make me enjoy such a life or a quick way for even a ghoul to die.

Actually, the former would make a deliciously unfair ending. Like those stories where some depressed dude learns to live life to its fullest after contracting cancer, except here he'd learn its value at everyone else's expense. And then he lives happily ever after for his victims' sake. I'd read that.

deric

deric

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

be like Dexter and only kill bad ppl

NamelessMapler

NamelessMapler

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts

Be a vigilante.

I am AKA: Spearsmen620
Spoiler

If you play ExtaliaMS, Sub me on YouTube!

Knight K

Knight K

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationCHILE, santiago

yep, I think I would eat death people, suicide cases and eat the packages, at least in the begging, don't trying to be a hypocrite, because if you have fricking super powers in a moment you would try to be a vigilante at least but in a moment I surely will eat  a bad guy (the problem is how much of a bad guy he was.)

Rhymenoise

Rhymenoise

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationThe Earth

It depends on how bad a "bad person" is. For some people drug addicts are bad people same with the homeless or the poor or even the disabled.

Also what would you do if that "bad person" didn't turn out to be that bad ie: a gang boss who donates to a hospital for sick children.

Personally I'd eat people who commited suicide and try to lay low and help/protect other ghouls that aren't hurting people.

Because if I tried to be a vigilante of some sort a hunter would kick my butt.

If it came to it I'd help take down the hunters since it seems like they're just going after all ghouls not just the bad ones.

Jaded

Jaded

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Southeast US.

The Dexter route would be ideal. Stay low and make the abduction quietly so no hunters catch on. The only thing I would change would be the use of ice chests instead of trash bags.  Given how little the ghouls seem to eat, a 200lb murderer in the freezer would last a long time. 

In the event of a tough hunting season, I suppose I could raid prisons for food. Far more dangerous but doable if I have the speed and strength.  "Whelp... Bottom feeder just grabbed another child killer. Anyone feel like risking their lives to go after him?"

The emotional side is a whole other issue. What if the new ghoul had no support to start with, no idea what was going on?  I'm not sure I could get over losing it and eating someone innocent, or worse, someone I know. 

Edited by Jaded, 16 January 2014 - 03:22 AM.

Rhymenoise

Rhymenoise

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • LocationThe Earth

The Dexter route would be ideal. Stay low and make the abduction quietly so no hunters catch on. The only thing I would change would be the use of ice chests instead of trash bags.  Given how little the ghouls seem to eat, a 200lb murderer in the freezer would last a long time. 

In the event of a tough hunting season, I suppose I could raid prisons for food. Far more dangerous but doable if I have the speed and strength.  "Whelp... Bottom feeder just grabbed another child killer. Anyone feel like risking their lives to go after him?"

The emotional side is a whole other issue. What if the new ghoul had no support to start with, no idea what was going on?  I'm not sure I could get over losing it and eating someone innocent, or worse, someone I know. 

I like the route too but, the hunters seem really trigger happy. IE: someone just went missing it must of been a Ghoul behind it. Sort of like L from Death Note.

Also a "tough hunting season" could be solved better with the suicide victims over a high risk thing like a prison raid.

Zhon

Zhon

Potato Sprout

• Donator
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSampa city

I'd eat people. Survival is key, my friend.

Indeed.

17.jpg

Raggle Fraggle

Raggle Fraggle

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationA Candy Store Near You

Realisticly? I'd probaly kill myself. Couldn't chilli dogs anymore man! Now that would truley suck.

But for real....i'd probaly nearly starve and finaly snap. I mean I really don't think I have it in me to kill a person. Even for survival. But I like to live sooo~ in the end Im sure I'd snap and eat a poor bastard. And not be able to sleep for while. Buiiit Im sure the situation would be hella different if I were born a ghoul. Eat mofo's all day erry day.

oldghoul

oldghoul

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

this is just another sample of how most japanese think..yes he doesn't wanna eat human he should try another possibility..damn vegetables all their man is..yet we had to watch his miserables state

Tenshinchigi

Tenshinchigi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

I'd work as a hit man, Who wouldn't want to get paid to eat?

Make it professional, not personal.  I could use that kind of flawed logic to ease my guilt...or I could at least try.

Radhir

Radhir

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationChile

Probably, ill start eating people far from my home , but honestly i think i would go mad and F@CKING KILLL EVERY ONE JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!

Nah idc and leave the city go to japan if im a ghoul they will be someone like me in japan and whit Kanow after me... LOL

Edited by Radhir, 20 August 2014 - 10:55 PM.

Im a human 

​But I want to eat that, it can't be helped

But if I eat that, i'll not be Human anymore

- Ken Kaneki

Maya24

Maya24

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIn my house.

Eat. I'll try to live like how Anteiku does things. (And while we're at it, I like to be a Rinkaku type)

15301sm.jpg

baccanoa!

baccanoa!

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationHype train

I would volunteer and dedicate my life in a morgue... Nothing in life is better than living in a supermarket with extra discount service and premium meat, and most of all, privacy at its finest. 

hopeandlight

hopeandlight

Potato

• Members
  • 115 posts

Get diagnosed by Nishio for a rare blood disorder that requires daily blood transplant.