Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Help me find this manga

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Dtrain

Dtrain

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hello everyone, I'm trying to find the first actual manga I read. The manga was about a guy who had just graduated from a university, and still chose to work at a convenient store, one day on his break he finds a crow behind the store and I believe feeds it, and a young girl(I think she's about 16 or 17, she also dropped out of school and works at some sort of bar or maid house) appears and tells the mc that, that is her pet crow and runs off she also comes to the store a lot more after this first interaction, I also believe later in the story it was shown the girl who owned the pet crow met the mc when she was visiting colleges with her school. The mc also has a crush on a girl he met at his university, she's teacher and also use to teach the girl with the crow before she dropped out of school.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
I am pretty sure you mean Yesterday o Utatte.