Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

New chapters for Noblesse in follow

follow noblesse

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

oeildenuit

oeildenuit

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
hi all,

I'm following Noblesse via the Follow function of Batoto as well as some other comics. But for this particular comic, i'm getting update notice sooner than the uploading of the chapter.

As an exemple, today around 3h45pm (utc) i got the update notice in my follow list for Noblesse, so i clicked to check new chapter but the comic page doesn't load. And when i look at the chapters page for this comic, there aren't any new chapters out. The chapter usually comes up like 10 hours later.

This is the only comic with this bug. This is no big deal, just very frustrating, so i thought i'd try to post it here ;-)

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
That is normal. so people are aware it is released and we have to wait 10 hours for example because the scanlation does not want it to be released yet. You will have to visit the scanlation website.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

oeildenuit

oeildenuit

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
Oh ok !! Thanks for the info :-)