Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Reason for being unavailable?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Blastoutmaria

Blastoutmaria

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
Is there particular reason this manga is not allowed? I read some of the chapters elsewhere and I don't seem to get how it's 'not allowed'. I read various ecchi manga on this site and it's contents are more sexually exposed than this. Is it because of the female character age?

( Scrath that. I just read the guidelines after posting this. Though this is not really heavily on sexual displayed unlike other ecchi mangas here)

Edited by Blastoutmaria, 16 October 2012 - 06:11 AM.

bietchie10

bietchie10

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationBurnaby, B.C., Canada

So tell me.

Why is it not displayed?

"Using RPG as an analogy,what class would Tatsuya be?"[Mizuki]"He would be a mad scientist of course."[Erika] "That's not from an RPG."[Shizuku] "Then, maybe a sage dwelling in the remote lands far removed from civilization that imparts a secret technique."[Erika] "A martial sage then."[Leo] "An evil wizard scheming to conquer the world?"[Erika] "I think a Demon King would be more suitable."[Mikihiko] "No, no, no, after defeating the Demon King, turns out I'm the real man behind the man~. Doesn't he fit being the Final Boss who bars the main character's way?"[Leo] "How come everyone doesn't think he fits the hero?"[Honoka] "Forget it, Honoka. I do give off an evil vibe after all."[Tatsuya] "Onii-sama, strength alone is the true justice."[Miyuki] "Oh snap, as expected of the Demon King's sister!"[Erika]

-Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei.

--------

My favorite:

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

there's actually a quality assurance thread for this sort of thing that'll probably get a quicker answer than here in the comic's section

http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/10098-comic-with-no-chapters/page-3#entry784868

I went ahead and made a post for this title there, I'm sure one of the staff will add something more specific to its description soon enough

it looks like it'd be pretty obvious it's about mature (sexual) content to me,, expecially if there's a question about a character's age, if you're curious...........

Spoiler

taken from this.............. http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/2977-not-sure-about-a-comic-ask-if-appropriate-here/

Edited by svines85, 17 July 2013 - 08:38 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png