Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Predicting the ending

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: 7 days later (177 member(s) have cast votes)

Who do you think is going to die after 7 days?

1. Shin'ichi (26 votes [14.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.69%

2. Yuuki (18 votes [10.17%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.17%

3. Both (36 votes [20.34%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.34%

4. None (97 votes [54.80%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 54.80%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Osiccor

Osiccor

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 387 posts
In the one shot, the girl died after 7 days. What does everyone think it is going to happen after 7 days. Please vote and comment on why.

Seo Kouji usually writes long mangas and I don't think this one is going to be short either. Since there is only so much stuff that can happen in 7 days, I think that after 7 days they will both be still alive and share one life. maybe they asked god to extend the time period to one year or something. However, for the sake of the awesome one shot, I hope that the ending will be tragic. Sorry Yuuki.

Who is the most popular season 2 ToG character? Cast your vote for your favourite character here.

5Cats

5Cats

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Canada
I liked the "one shot" quite a bit!
This looked promising, but I've "jaded" on it lately.
I'm thinking the premise is excellent, BUT the execution in the manga is poor.

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
Haven't read the oneshot but im already hoping for a double death than reincarnated in the same hospital or twins = twincest future
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
My guess if after the seven days both will want the other to live because of their love for eachother. Because of this the god felt touched with their love for eachother he decides to spare both of them to their surprise.

Ps. If I remember correctly it already deviated from the oneshot in chapter 2.

Edited by RS456, 21 December 2012 - 11:52 AM.

ff8otaku

ff8otaku

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
I think they will fall in love and Shin'ichi dies. But before the death, Yuuki becomes pregnant. But this manga is realy good. Why have to be the releases bi-monthly? -_- I hope it will change, when Kimi no Iru Machi is finished.

Erowind

Erowind

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Imo one of them must die or we get nothing new with this manga. But so far im going to get the girl dead, haven't saw any changes on her that would make her still whant to live...

Leoh

Leoh

Potato

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationUranus

Imo one of them must die or we get nothing new with this manga. But so far im going to get the girl dead, haven't saw any changes on her that would make her still whant to live...

New isn't always good. I want both of them to live, because if not this was never a romance for me in the first place, then..

425q4sD.png

M o r s     R e g i s 

luckielemmie

luckielemmie

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I will cry if either dies in the end.

I know Yuuki died in the one shot and that was really really moving

But Yuuki had a terminal illness in the one shot didn't she?  That's why she was trying to commit suicide?

I can't remember I haven't read the one shot in a while.

But the way this series is going, looks like she didn't want to die but was pushed off.  So hopefully the ending changes too :o

-- Luckie

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts

My guess is since they both started to have feelings for eachother God decides to extend their time.

bane_ecf

bane_ecf

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis-St. Paul metro

My guess is since they both started to have feelings for eachother God decides to extend their time.

I agree, most likely they will fall in love with each other and both will offer to die to save the other. God then extends their timer indefinitely as long as they don't selfishly want the other person to die. Because they're forced to continue to stay within 10m from each other and continue to be able to share feelings with each other, they eventually marry and Shinichi goes on to become a famous artist, among which the most famous of his paintings involve Yuuki being the inspiration.

dontmessdawg

dontmessdawg

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

What I think will happen is that the girl will die which will put the boy in great depression. Then one day, he miraculously runs into someone who looks and acts EXACTLY the same but isn't quite her, then they go through that whole process again but prolonged.

KostasSum

KostasSum

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGreece

My guess if after the seven days both will want the other to live because of their love for eachother. Because of this the god felt touched with their love for eachother he decides to spare both of them to their surprise.

Ps. If I remember correctly it already deviated from the oneshot in chapter 2.

well  in fact , god is not gonna get moved bec of their love( i think ) , i believe that he was testing 'em and that it is a trial and they ll continue living together sharing their emotions and other shit Seo Kouji might think ...

Divide Overflow

Divide Overflow

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Each of them seems to have grown quite a bit from their encounter already.  If both of them come to love each other (as it looks like) I hope they each wish for the other to live.  In doing so perhaps they will both be saved and allowed to stay together as a couple. 

mitojee

mitojee

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

Each of them seems to have grown quite a bit from their encounter already.  If both of them come to love each other (as it looks like) I hope they each wish for the other to live.  In doing so perhaps they will both be saved and allowed to stay together as a couple. 

I think this would be a fine storyline. I don't see why stories need to have some kind of tragic downer "lesson" to be worthwhile and get "feels". Tragedy is a good way to connect to an audience but so can redemption.

KuroiHikari

KuroiHikari

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I think that they are currently "half and half" and the only way for both of them to live on is to become "one." Looking foward to how Seo Kouji will play this.

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

Well, in the one shot, SHE died.

She, in fact, had only half a year left to live (due to some sickness) anyways.

But, during the short time she was with him, she felt that she got more than enough happiness and decided to give her life to him

But remember, that was in the oneshot, so the ending might be quite different in this version

I personally am rooting for the survival of both

Looking for translated light novels?

Baka - Tsuki

There are MANY translated light novels, including Highschool DxD, Toaru Majutsu no index, Infinite Stratos, Seirei tsukai no kenbu AND Date a live (the Manga adaption of which got cancelled after chapter 6)

Secundum

Secundum

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEngland

Voting for both, but I wouldn't be surprised if Seo offs Yuuki...Again.

Comadrin

Comadrin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • LocationManetheren, but more realistically Southern California

Like the other romantics (Mitojee and Divide Overflow, I'm talking about you), I'm hoping they both will live, since, as D.O. pointed out, they have both grown a great deal since the ordeal started.  I'm thinking that Yuuki may have something in her past, maybe not traumatic, just dull and unpleasant.  She was pretty crushed by her friend's betrayal of her, and that seems (so far) to be the only thing that really mattered to her before.  From what we've seen (in just eight chapters), she doesn't seem to have many happy memories in her life, as opposed to Shin'ichi's memories of his grandmother's love.  She seems, since being with Shin'ichi, to finally have something that she wants and is happy with.  So I'm definitely in the camp that hopes both of them can survive and be together.  Tragedy can be beautiful and uplifting (I'm thinking of things like the one-shot and Kanno Aya Sensei's "Forever Honey"), but it's really difficult to write a good tragedy and make it a tender memory for the reader and not just depressing.  I'm hoping that Seo Sensei can make this series with a happy and believable ending for us romantic type readers. 

*Edited* - Uh, sorry, it's not a prediction, just a hope for the ending.

Edited by Comadrin, 19 July 2014 - 11:22 PM.

pokeroots

pokeroots

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts

I think they will fall in love and Shin'ichi dies. But before the death, Yuuki becomes pregnant.

Kind of the opposite of the one shot was what I was hoping for

midorichan1804

midorichan1804

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I just hope for a happy ending!!

:batoto_032: