Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

How I Met Your Mother????

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Roronoa_Raiden

Roronoa_Raiden

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationGermany

HIMYM is awesome^^ I like Robin more than Lilly and Ted, but best is of course Barney. And Robin&Barney are really a beautiful couple and made for each other :batoto_022:

anyway the last season started of slow, but imo it became funnier with every episode and is quite hilarious at the moment^^

(thouhg my mostr favourite comedy show will always be King of Queens :3 <3)

"Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our means, but what we seek to accomplish."

Banner+-+MassEffect1.jpg

"We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it."

"Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters."

"It's something turians are taught from birth. If even one person is still left standing at the end of a war, then the fight was worth it."

Ral

Ral

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 290 posts

HIMYM seasons 1-5 were awesome, but the show started to lose its magic after that (I don't remember the exact season).

I'm kind of happy that it's on its last season now. It's been getting better again, because of that, making me look forward to it once more.

ONeoRa is always looking for interesting people to join our ranks.
Visit our forum to apply: http://www.oneora.net
sig2small.png

brownie

brownie

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • LocationIgloo City, Canada

Oh my gosh, I am soo sad that the show will be over and I won't have anything to watch on Monday but I'm excited for the ending. 

Posted Image

Horripilating Sea Cucumber

Horripilating Sea Cucumber

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 839 posts
  • Locationhopefully not in the hands of confused lewd teenagers.

HIMYM FANS UNITE. FUCK. THE FINAL EPISODE ;N;

im shedding tears here... the thank you video shjrbfhjbvhjkerbvhjbhjsffkjnb

dred05

dred05

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts

I hate the final episode.

They keep telling us how great the mother is like she's the most perfect person for Ted and they are destined to be together.

And of course fans grew to love her.

But they just killed her off then push him back to Robin. Fudge that Blue horn thingy.

The show itself keep on saying that Ted and Robin will never be together because Ted found the perfect woman and Robin should be happy with Barney goddarn.

Sucks so much.

At least GOT is starting again.

2jalwye.gif

"The Bird of Hermes Is My Name

Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame"

clamzoopa

clamzoopa

Potato

• Members
  • 164 posts

I actually didn't hate the final episode.  Ted, like a truly naive romantic, believed there was a perfect person for everyone.  Robin proved that was wrong, so in an, albeit, convenient way, he had both (not that his wife dying was convenient, but the fact that Robin was still available afterwards).  It's funny that Ted tells Barney love doesn't play by the rules.  Maybe he was just vocalizing his own realization.

Edited by clamzoopa, 08 April 2014 - 04:33 PM.

Roronoa_Raiden

Roronoa_Raiden

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationGermany

Shitty final episodes is just shitty. Don't have to say anymore about that... utter disappointment -.-

"Salvation comes with a cost. Judge us not by our means, but what we seek to accomplish."

Banner+-+MassEffect1.jpg

"We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it."

"Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters."

"It's something turians are taught from birth. If even one person is still left standing at the end of a war, then the fight was worth it."