Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Discussion]Sun-ken Rock Volume 17 Chapter106

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Kalladin

Kalladin

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 293 posts
The ending is abit confusing to me?

I doubt Ban Phuong understood everything and loves Kitano Ken after that weird moment. It almost feels as if Ban Phuong misunderstood everything.

The facts:
Yumin's father murdered Ken's father.
Ken "escaped" to Korea.
Ken is trying to make Yumin his girlfriend.
Yumin doesn't know Ken is leader of Korea's gang.

If I walked in this discussion without any context, I would assume Ken's trying to use Yumin to get revenge on Yumin's father.

cibino

cibino

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
I don't see how you got any of that from the ending but alright, the way i see it Ban Phuong realized ken and him truly are not enemies and are trying to reach the same goal he realised by ken had not told yumin who he was and why he was trying to protect her and what he needed to do after fighting ken.

Ikaros CORE

Ikaros CORE

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
Ken doesn't know that Yumin is the heir of the White Dragon. He followed Yumin out of blind love. He's actually a really stupid guy, but he's got a good sense of knowing things like "the good in people." Even though they're all gangsters.

Weaper

Weaper

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 242 posts
Ken DO know that Yumin is the daughter of the White Dragon Clan. He do know it since chapter 23

Posted Image

Sun-Ken RockGunnmMemories of Enamon

Spoiler

Malixe

Malixe

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I though the same what op though. Ban-Phuong might have misunderstood the situation, he might not know that Ken loves Yumin and that's why he got closer to her, he might think he got closer to her for revenge. well Ken wants revenge, but Ban-Phoung doesn't know that he was by Yumis side, even before Ken knew who's daughter she is.

It might be that there is a misunderstanding, but somehow I also think that Boichi plans something different and surprise us with the next chapter. who knows what Ban-Phuong moves and what he digged out about Ken. I didn't really liked this chapter with Yumin almost getting raped, hope there is more development in the next chapter.