Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Information about Balance Policy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Albedo

Albedo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
"Balance Policy" started appearing in a TS/TG anthology called Change H! published quarterly by Shonengahosha with colours like pink, red etc. added to the title for each issue. The first chapter of Balance Policy was in Change H! Yellow in April 2010 and five chapters had been published before the series went on hiatus after Change H! White was released in April 2011.

Several ongoing stories from Change H! were transferred to Shonengahosha's Monthly Young King (aka Gekkan Young King) magazine and three more chapters have been published there to the present moment. It appears Shonengahosha are going to revive the anthology series under the title "Change H! Renewal" and I expect that Balance Policy and the other TS/TG storylines will go back to that series. In addition there will be a tanko book release of the existing chapters of Balance Policy, probably all eight currently available, in November this year.

It's not a regular monthly manga, probably because Yoshitomi-san has a couple of other mangas in progress already -- Chikyuu no Houkago and Sisterism are on a schedule for other magazines plus he produces other one-shots occasionally as well

Albedo

Albedo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

Update -- "Balance Policy" has, as expected moved back to the Change H! anthology series which restarted mid-December 2012 with the release of a new volume, Orange, after an 18-month hiatus. Change H! is being advertised as being on a quarterly schedule, coming out every three months with the next issue due in March 2013. The tanko release that came out in November 2012 has the first eight magazine/anthology chapters. The only extras are a couple of colour and B/W illustrations plus an author afterword.

Edited by Albedo, 18 March 2014 - 12:17 PM.

Albedo

Albedo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

Update -- it looks like Balance Policy will be continuing in a new Shonengahosha genderbender anthology series, a re-re-launch of Change H! under the name "Trans Switch!". The first/next volume should be out at the end of November 2013. I'll be ordering a copy and will get down to scanlating that chapter as soon as it arrives in my hands.

Albedo

Albedo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

Update -- Balance Policy has now ended with the last two chapters, 13 and 14 being published in the second Trans Switch! TS Comics anthology from Shonengahosha. There will be a second tanko released in May 2014 comprising the last six chapters with maybe some extra material, sketches etc. but that's the end of the story of Kenji, Masaomi, Mi-Ko, Chi-neechan and not forgetting Gorou.

ephket

ephket

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Update -- Balance Policy has now ended with the last two chapters, 13 and 14 being published in the second Trans Switch! TS Comics anthology from Shonengahosha. There will be a second tanko released in May 2014 comprising the last six chapters with maybe some extra material, sketches etc. but that's the end of the story of Kenji, Masaomi, Mi-Ko, Chi-neechan and not forgetting Gorou.

Oh no :'(

Ishin Hazue

Ishin Hazue

Potato Spud

• VisTrans
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Thanks a lot for the updates

and here I was expecting some good plot from this =_=

Harujuku moment is crucial to me