Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Is sanji stronger than law

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

lanaclana

lanaclana

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
law gets whooped by vergo even when law has his own heart in possession. sanji fights him on par. woah

Strenshi

Strenshi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
I doubt that Vergo was really serious when fighting Sanji. Law is someone he wants dead...
Not to mention Law basically only relies on his special ability of the room. If that doesn't work for some reason, he's pretty much screwed... :batoto_019:

It depends on the situation, in my opinion Law is ranked clearly above Sanji though.

Kroywen

Kroywen

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
And you cant forget the fact that Vergo probably broke Sanjis leg when they fought.

I also doubt that Law only relies on that particular attack or ability called ROOM, you can see him using some sort of electric attack on Vergo (Counter Shock I believe it was called) in the last chapter, as well as lightning coming out of his body when he takes a hit.

rongngungay

rongngungay

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
U shouldn't forget that Sanji's body had protected Nami from C.C's attack, he was very weak then.
I think Luffy is definately stronger or equal to Law or any Shichbukai, except Mihawk, this guy is equal to Shank.
Law's bad performance is due to his heart, I think if he take it to its original position, he might overpower Vergo.
So Zoro and Sanji must be better than Vergo and weaker (maybe) than a Shichibukai, but 2 of them can be deadly threat to even Joker.

Edited by rongngungay, 04 November 2012 - 11:31 AM.

M.A.D

M.A.D

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 259 posts
Joker is strong too, probably even around Mihawk's league. I think Luffy would really be step up to Shank's level when or if he had beaten Joker.

And you cant forget the fact that Vergo probably broke Sanjis leg when they fought.

I also doubt that Law only relies on that particular attack or ability called ROOM, you can see him using some sort of electric attack on Vergo (Counter Shock I believe it was called) in the last chapter, as well as lightning coming out of his body when he takes a hit.

Law's fruit ability is called Surgeon's Room. Both his electrical attacks and body parts disconnection are borne from this ability (Which corresponds to defibrillator and surgeries in a Surgeon's Room, respectively). However, if Vergo can really negate it, by using Armor Haki for instance, then Law is apparently below him
...or do you believe, that the individual can steer the ship of self, to his port of choice, however emphatically the world may try to blow him? - JoJo

Baam420

Baam420

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • LocationDrangleic

Joker is strong too, probably even around Mihawk's league. I think Luffy would really be step up to Shank's level when or if he had beaten Joker.

Mihawk is at Shanks level but he doesn't have a crew, Doflamingo is probably at Hancocks level

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.

Topic says is Sanji stronger than Law.. hmm.

In my honest opinion I think Law is stronger than Sanji. Thought I agree there were some circumstances that the latter shows to be stronger than the former (vergo fight like what was tackled above), I don't think that will be sufficient to say that over all Sanji is stronger. I may not be that knowledgeable but I'l just based it to simple matters like the bounty, position and special power since I still think Law has little exposure over the manga. He obviously shows to be higher in those aspects from the facts and so I think it's one thing to consider in contemplating who's stronger.

Just my two cents tho.

Pandemonium

Pandemonium

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationUp to your imagination

Law is stronger than Sanji.. Though Sanji's physical prowess maybe more, Law is excellent at using his DF n can do nearly anything in his ROOM.. well, so can I.. 

n when was Law getting whooped by Vergo when he had his heart.. I mean, he got it back in the end, n he cut Vergo, right ?? 

Akagami no Shanks

Akagami no Shanks

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

There is no way Sanji is on Law's level, sorry.

Awesome Set by ƵuҚo from MangaFox:

5356_581226305250510_1277245992_n.jpg

Listen up… You can pour drinks on me, you can throw food at me… You can even spit on me. I’ll just laugh that stuff off. But… Good reason or not… NOBODY hurts a friend of mine!

Dragon88

Dragon88

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 519 posts

There is no way Sanji is on Law's level, sorry.

Exactly, its ridiculous to think that.  To me Sanji is little overrated in terms of his fighting and underrated in terms of his other skills.  Sanji to me is a jack of all trades.  A strong fighter who is smart and crafty but not the best at any of those aspect except for cooking.  To me both Luffy and Law are at the same level.

Erogaki

Erogaki

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Exactly, its ridiculous to think that.  To me Sanji is little overrated in terms of his fighting and underrated in terms of his other skills.  Sanji to me is a jack of all trades.  A strong fighter who is smart and crafty but not the best at any of those aspect except for cooking.  To me both Luffy and Law are at the same level.

No waaaay matey! Luffy is STRONGER than Law, even if only a bit ( though I think Luffy's much stronger with his Gear Fourth) :D

Zoro should be the one coming close to Law's strength(among the pirate alliance), if not equal(my baseless opinion). And Sanji is WEAKER than Zoro ( top three mugiwara fighters : Luffy>Zoro>Sanji based on the enemies they fight, not necessarily means Sanji's weaker but that's what Oda's making me think :( )

So going by that, Law>Sanji

user139530g

user139530g

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts

This is Sanji's arc to shine now that he's temporary captain.

rtardaniel

rtardaniel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Sanji was already beaten up (because of stuff that happened when Nami's in his body [chapter 675]. Even one slap from Nami brought him down, and he said that 'all this damage couldn't have come from just that one slap' [chapter 678]) when he fought Vergo and he even managed to fight him on par. I'm guessing Law is stronger but the gap ain't that far, though we still haven't seen much from Sanji since the timeskip.

rodasapc

rodasapc

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

I don't think Sanji is stronger, but they're not as far apart as some other people posted.

Without the devil fruit Law isn't that much of a threat, he isn't capable of monster streght feats like Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. Sanji can pretty much fly around Law and try to stay outside his Room, but that's about it. Sanji can't really do any ranged attacks, and he also limits himself to not using his hands, while Law fights with all he's got.

Giving credit where credit's due, I do think Zoro could beat up Law.

Warning: The above post contains sarcasm. Use as directed.

signature_zpszgzl85wr.png

Human relationships are chemical reactions. If you have a reaction then you can never return back to your previous state of being. ~Kaneki Ken

shinichiman

shinichiman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

The answer is obviously no.  ;)

user139530g

user139530g

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts

The answer is obviously no.  ;)

2016 is the year of Sanji

http://orojackson.com/threads/next-year-is-the-year-of-sanji-2016-is-going-to-be-sanjis-year.19510/