Before you Proceed , MAke Sure that The File[s] you are uploading is Valid! This is Very IMPORTANT!
Several Things to Check For:
- We ONLY accept .Rar & .Zip type files.
- Batoto will accept the following image types:
- .jpeg (aka .jpg)
- .apng (It is highly preferable that you name the animated png as .apng, not .png. Otherwise, we may treat it as non-animated png)
- No passwords to any files.
- Your .rar/.zip file names [including images' names] should only contain Latin Alphabet A-Z, No Accents on letter.No fancy charas/symbols. To check if ur file/image names are vaild, you can use this tool. Strongly recommend keep the names simple(Ex: image names to be only # [ex:01.jpg,02.jpg..etc] / Archive File name: Series name Chap#)
If you are sure everything is good to go, you can proceed to the following steps.
Step 1. Go to add chapter. The button to add chapter is present on the front page and at the page of each comic once you've logged in.
Step 2. Fill in the form! If you've clicked the button from a comic page, the comic field should already be filled for you.
As I'm a strong believer of learning by example, the attached are two examples of uploads.
Note, flash player is required to upload your chapters directly.
example1.jpg 340.55KB 1485 downloads example2.jpg 315.17KB 1563 downloads <---click the image(s) to view the original size.
- Please read the second post regarding "adding comic/group ,Sort Order, Archiving Uploads,Comic Status." following after this post. It is highly recommended/Important.
Step 3. Save and review! Click "Go back to Comic Page" to see your upload.
All of your own submission will appear on the front page and the comic page, unless you have check the "archive" box.
example3.jpg 28.75KB 872 downloads
Step 4. Please check to see if all your uploads are sorted correctly.Make sure that the vol/chp and group credits are correct.
Also make sure that the uploads have no errors and is viewable.
Messed something up? Edit button are available for you after you've added them.
You can go back and EDIT** any mistake you made in your upload, by clicking the .
**note that EDIT means any mistakes done on the upload page, aside from file upload.
once you have upload the chap, you can not replace/edit the file you alrdy uploaded. Any img pages that need to be edit/
or resort must be done so before uploadin it. If there is any mistakes in your file, you will need to re-upload your file on
a new "add chapter" page, then request any of the old file/upload to be deleted (using the following steps).
If you need to delete any chapter:
- 1) Change the title to "Delete"
- 2) Unapprove your upload (click the next to the chapter you want to delete - If you don't see the it means your upload has not been approved yet. step 1) is enough in this case)
- Only the Uploader may edit their uploads. If you aren't the uploader, you can't edit it.
Please wait patiently for your uploads to be deleted or approved. As mods aren't always available on-site,
your uploads may take a while to be approved/deleted.
Please note that, currently, moderators and admins DO NOT have the ability to do in-place replacement of chapters.
The only remedy for a bad upload is unapproval/deletion of the old chapter and to re-upload it.
Note to Scanlators: =To Be Safe=
Scanlators should only paste an link to the comic page NOT the chapter page of the comic serie (if you are posting an link to the release
in ur group site.). In case we need to re-upload the chapter, the old upload link wont work. It will only show an error in that case.
Edited by OchaMeido❣, 26 November 2017 - 07:40 AM.