Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Saviour Scans' Hiatus Explanation

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Savader

Savader

Potato Spud

• Saviour Scans
  • 48 posts
  • LocationWisconsin
Hello, all.
(or most likely, "few")

Thought I would take the time to explain to the few that enjoy the manga: Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi, just why there haven't been any new chapters, and when the next one will likely be released. First off, however, I would like to apologize to all the people that have been waiting patiently with absolutely no word on just what the hell is going on.

Recently, I hit a huge snag when my computer died, leaving me quite unable to typeset manga, much less do anything else. I won't go into details as to what happened, because there's no reason to, and I doubt that anyone even cares. But just recently, I was able to buy a new computer, so I'm officially back in action, and by extension, Saviour Scans is too (because Ookami-san is our only real project :/).

Now, as for the next chapter release;
I have finished typesetting the 8th chapter, and it's in the process of being checked over, so it should be released very soon.
No, we don't have an exact date, but I thought it would be a good idea to let everyone know that we at Saviour Scans are still alive, and we are still working on Ookami-san.

For all those who even give a damn either about us, about Ookami-san, or both, please keep checking our main site for signs of the next chapter. We appreciate your patience and we hate that we've been away for the past 2 months, and we especially hate that we haven't been keeping the few that enjoy Ookami-san, updated on it's progress.

Once again, I apologize for our hiatus and apparent demise, as it's completely my fault, and urge everyone to please check our site for the next chapter, or wait until it releases here on Batoto. Our site is located at this address: http://saviourscans.wordpress.com/

Thank you for taking the time to read this (if anyone even did), and we're sorry for not telling you all of this sooner.

-Sav

Spoiler

theroadstopshere

theroadstopshere

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 366 posts
  • LocationThat great potato farm in the sky
Don't actually have that much to comment on, but thanks for the update, Sav. Good to know that's what's been going on. Thanks for keeping us informed, and for all your hard work.
"Life isn't about lasting through the storms, its about learning to dance in the rain."