Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Favourite TV/Movie Moment or Scene

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar
taming of sandworms in david lynch's dune
 "My name is Darth Vader. I am an extra-terrestrial from the planet Vulcan" (BttF)
Spoiler

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

TheBossOfThisGym

TheBossOfThisGym

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Locationbehind you...BICH

opening intro of Malcolm in the Middle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Za8HggalY

:batoto_004: we are all dead

Bokuboy

Bokuboy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 260 posts

I think the best scene I'v ever seen in a movie was in (gasp!) Superman Returns. The movie itself was terrible, and there wasn't any fight scenes at all.... BUT...

There's a scene where the bad guy unloads with a gatling gun on Superman and he just takes it... when he runs out of bullets, he draws a pistol and shoots Superman in the face... and the scene with the slow motion bullet hitting his eye, compressing, and bouncing off was phenomenal. Superman didn't even blink! That... right there... was awesomeness.

I'm tempted to watch it again just to see that one scene, but I shutter to think I'd have to sit through all the other crap to get to it. LOL

So... cheat time!

Spoiler

*\(シ)/*

Russet potatoes are the most delicious!

OzzieP

OzzieP

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in time and space
A few from my childhood, in Back to the Future the lightening bolt striking the clock tower and in BTTF III the train pushing the DeLeoran to 88 MPH. Also from Empire Strikes Back the Millennium Falcon in the asteroids.
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. - Michelle Cheung R.O.D. TV