Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Poll - Which character do you think is hotter?

poll characters

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Poll: Which character do you think is hotter? (194 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is the hottest character in Kubera?

1. Kubera Leez (36 votes [5.78%])

Percentage of vote: 5.78%

2. Asha (29 votes [4.65%])

Percentage of vote: 4.65%

3. Ran Sairofe (15 votes [2.41%])

Percentage of vote: 2.41%

4. Yuta (42 votes [6.74%])

Percentage of vote: 6.74%

5. Brilith Ruin (35 votes [5.62%])

Percentage of vote: 5.62%

6. Agni (57 votes [9.15%])

Percentage of vote: 9.15%

7. Lorraine Rartia (3 votes [0.48%])

Percentage of vote: 0.48%

8. Airi (34 votes [5.46%])

Percentage of vote: 5.46%

9. Ruche Seiran (1 votes [0.16%])

Percentage of vote: 0.16%

10. Taraka (Queen of Chaos clan) (18 votes [2.89%])

Percentage of vote: 2.89%

11. Kasak Rajof (29 votes [4.65%])

Percentage of vote: 4.65%

12. Agwen Rajof (5 votes [0.80%])

Percentage of vote: 0.80%

13. God Kubera (62 votes [9.95%])

Percentage of vote: 9.95%

14. Rana (Ran's childhood friend) (8 votes [1.28%])

Percentage of vote: 1.28%

15. Brahma (7 votes [1.12%])

Percentage of vote: 1.12%

16. Visnu (5 votes [0.80%])

17. Kali (30 votes [4.82%])

Percentage of vote: 4.82%

18. Gandharva (30 votes [4.82%])

Percentage of vote: 4.82%

19. Maruna (39 votes [6.26%])

Percentage of vote: 6.26%

20. Shakuntala (7 votes [1.12%])

21. Shuri (20 votes [3.21%])

Percentage of vote: 3.21%

22. Garuda (19 votes [3.05%])

Percentage of vote: 3.05%

23. Kalavinka (11 votes [1.77%])

Percentage of vote: 1.77%

24. Voted Sagara (23 votes [3.69%])

Percentage of vote: 3.69%

25. Vasuki (7 votes [1.12%])

26. Riagara (3 votes [0.48%])

Percentage of vote: 0.48%

27. Shess (23 votes [3.69%])

Percentage of vote: 3.69%

28. Urvasi (8 votes [1.28%])

Percentage of vote: 1.28%

29. Taksaka the Destruction Dragon (12 votes [1.93%])

Percentage of vote: 1.93%

30. Others (please specify below) (5 votes [0.80%])

What about the characters of the second season?

1. Teo Rakan - Priestess of Chaos (73 votes [79.35%])

Percentage of vote: 79.35%

2. Siera Sies - Priest of Earth (1 votes [1.09%])

Percentage of vote: 1.09%

3. Lutz Sairofe - Priest of Creation (9 votes [9.78%])

Percentage of vote: 9.78%

4. Claude Yui - Airi's brother (8 votes [8.70%])

Percentage of vote: 8.70%

5. Praul Ajes (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. Ernst Seiran (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

7. Riche Seiran (1 votes [1.09%])

Percentage of vote: 1.09%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Ivy

Ivy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 154 posts
The title explains it all. Who do you think is hotter? Do you want to fangirl/fanboy over your favourite character? This is the place to do it! :)

I didn't split it in "male" and "female" characters, because all nastikas and some gods can change their gender. The characters included in the poll are those whose faces and names were already revealed in the webtoon - for example, Ran's mother wasn't included because her name appears only in The Finite, and Shiva wasn't included because we haven't seen his/her face for the moment. Also, it's limited to characters of the first season, at least until The Company starts translating the chapters of the second season.

So, let's discuss and see which character gets more votes! If you wanted to vote for a character but (s)he's not in the poll you can post it below.

(It's the first time I've created a poll thread, so I hope I didn't do anything wrong. :S )

Edited by Ivy, 14 December 2012 - 04:30 PM.

Spoiler

Renuel

Renuel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
Agni is hotter.

Got it? Got it?

(Can't believe I used my vote for this pun…)

Volitan

Volitan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 77 posts
Puns are the best possible uses of anything! >:]

cyborgmosquito

cyborgmosquito

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 265 posts
1)Taksaka
2)Agni
3)Vasuki
4)Kasak
5)Maruna
6)Brilith
1)Gandharva

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA
AIri whom Else
Posted Image

Edited by battradio, 19 September 2012 - 06:28 AM.

Newbie <3

Newbie <3

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Locationmy house
yea i got to agree with Renuel agni is so hot like really hot

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts
I voted for 4 people because I couldn't decide....

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
I voted for (in no particular order):
- Airi: badass hot!
- Kasak: I want a daddy like that to brag about! *__*
- Gandharva (human form): his green form looks a bit too girly, but man he's hot when he's pretending to be a human. *_*
- Garuda: we haven't seen much of him, but... P:
- Shess: makes pink so manly. *___*
- Others: Yuta's vision of Taraka is so hot. I mean, the first time we got a look at her in that form, my thought was "... wait. Yuta's mom is HOT. D: " It was a shocker after seeing creepier versions of her.

Ananta probably looks hot too. We need a better look though. And I want a good look at Indra and Yama too. o,o Agni is... not my type for some reason. :( I prefer leaner muscles.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Ivy

Ivy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 154 posts

I voted for 4 people because I couldn't decide....

Which ones? Tell us!

Agni is hotter.

Got it? Got it?

(Can't believe I used my vote for this pun…)

xDDDDD relax, I got it already. But why do you say "your vote"? It's a multiple choice poll, you can choose several characters!

Wow, there are very few characters that didn't receive any vote! And the winners at the moment are Taksaka, Kasak and Airi. Not surprising at all. xDD I'll change Laila and put Taraka instead, because we haven't seen her face yet. Now I think about it, Manasvin has to be changed, too - any suggestions of characters to replace him?

My favourites of the list are Asha, Yuta, Agni, Airi, Garuda, Shuri, Vasuki and god Kubera. They are quite a few, I think I chose based more on the coolness factor. I like Agni and Vasuki a lot, maybe because they are caring and fun (also, gods with 6-pack abs *__* ). My favourite character of Kubera is Asha, so I voted for her too. Sorry, Leez! You need to get some character development before I vote for you too.

I'd make a bet on which character doesn't receive any votes, but then maybe there'd be someone who'd vote for him or her. So, better say nothing. :D

Edited by Ivy, 19 September 2012 - 06:22 PM.

Spoiler

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera
My votes:(So far. i may change when im not dead tired& healing from a miserable fail with an axe)

Shuri (It did say Hottest. So my vote here)
Airi (^The picture above helped my decision)

Was thinking about brilith, but changed my mind for some reason, that mega 1000000feeth long dress may have had something to do with it, dunno.

I can probably think of more,... so may eye candys :> but enough bc ^

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Proud Member of Kubera Wiki

themantarays

themantarays

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Which ones? Tell us!

Shuri, Sagara, Kali, and Brahma. (That's the adult Brahma we got a glimpse of, not the little girl. xD) I didn't vote for Airi, but she does look pretty hot covered in blood for some reason. I'm just not feeling anything for Brilith, she's too... I dunno... milquetoast.

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
Brahma The Gum would drive me NUTZ , Not to mention the Insight
Posted Image

Taraka Too many legs

Posted Image

Shuri To motherly looking , and the dogs ear's would be a NoNo ,My real dogs would never aprove .
Posted Image
  • Sagara Looks great but the first time she swalowed a live Rat , i'd loose it
Posted Image
Kali NO way !

Edited by battradio, 20 September 2012 - 04:32 AM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

Taraka Too many legs

But... but... all those tentacles! Think of all the possibilities! <3

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts

But... but... all those tentacles! Think of all the possibilities! <3

Spoiler

Edited by battradio, 20 September 2012 - 06:20 AM.

themantarays

themantarays

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts
...I think I'm going to add Taraka to my votes.

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
The worst thing about Shuri and Tarkara , is i would end up being Yuta's Step dad and have to chase all you fangirls away . :P :D B) :o

Edited by battradio, 20 September 2012 - 07:40 AM.

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera
I wouldn't mind at all xD being evil once in a while strenghts your resolve :D

Edited by Boredoom, 20 September 2012 - 01:12 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
You know, Battradio's got the right idea! This thread lacks more pros and cons descriptions! I'll start with some of the girls.

Brilith
Pros: Gorgeous red hair, overall sweet personality, but also resolute and determined when it matters.
Cons: Prone to worrying too much, and although she's often smiling, she may just serve you soy sauce to drink if she's mad at you. Also, unless you're Agni, she's thinking of another guy day and night. Works late, and may end up coughing blood all over you.

Leez:
Pros: Fun personality with apparently great karaoke skills, and great cook. Um... huge boobs.
Cons: Will totally destroy your food budget, along with possibly a fair part of your furniture and walls. Picks her ears, drools, no table manners. D:

Asha:
Pros: Gorgeous face, calm personality, smart and knowledgeable. ... rich.
Cons: Looks like a guy. Talks like a guy. Will kick your ass like a guy. Has legions of fangirls.

Taraka:
Pros: All those tentacles.
Cons: All those tentacles.

Brahma:
Pros: Gorgeous body as an adult. Can create anything. Can change her age appearance, in case you have any fantasies of those sorts. Can probably change her gender too. D:
Cons: Due to weird hobbies, may just turn your home into a maze, so when you open the door to the bedroom, you end up on the couch. When you open the door to the bathroom, you end up in the laundry room. When you open the door to the kitchen, you end up outside. Consider yourself lucky if she didn't send you to another planet.

Edited by Mizura, 21 September 2012 - 01:26 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
Hmm, living with such as that description at Brahma would certainly make life fun xDD, just gotta learn intergalactic teleport & im all set ;).

lets continue :D
(please, do not expect mines to be as good as Mizura, hers is just godly o,o (if i may use that term xD)
(ill try D:)

Agni:
Pros: Can repair things that is broken to original status, you will never freeze with him around nor will you be in everlasting darkness. Also has carefree sometimes but fun personality ( can sometimes turn into a bit worse thing, be cautious)
Cons: IF HE GETS ANGRY, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, LITTERLY, I MEAN IT, (OH SHIT, I'm outta here *Boredoom uses teleportation learned for the sake of living in Brahmas house*) He likes wierd looks, wierd names, ero books & plays practical jokes at you (unless you have Kubera strenght to retialate here, grab Varuna).

Visnu:
Pros: Can see X% of your future & talks in riddles. supposedly good lucks in both male & female form (source: The Finite>Mizuras translations!), likes to give peoples Warm Milk (oooh suits me, i love et)
Cons: Always pop out of nowhere whenever you least expect it (not recommended if you are easily scared,,..... Visnu call me next time you do et), Will know everything about what you will ever do, (ok, now it gets kinda scary). Also; be prepared to see a lot of bangs, or hire a good hair stylist).

Kali:
Pros: Randomness & creativness, you'll never be prepared for it. never. Also has good looks ^^(unless i've confused everything in the webtoon><)
Cons: SCARY, extremly wierd personality, easily picks up violence & always creates maschositic items (*cough cough,...Riche seiran o,O*)

Airi:
Cons: Very good looks, extremly good fighter, caring personality, i think. Saves people in need, doesn't take all the credit (YES! another me!.. in that aspect).
Pros: Likes her brother very very much, be prepared to meet him often & get his diary read to you.

Ran Sairofe:
Pros: RICH!!! RICH FAMILY!!!! SPENDER WILLING!!! good looks,.. i think, (nice friend there :D). Good physical strength (When Brahma decides that i should move my room to another planet x,x) always in handy. Very good at casting magic without calculations, makes him fast (and when he mess up i can always give him a favour, for one in return ofc. ;).
Cons: He will mess up some spell that he will cast. Girls will more likely look to him then to me (D:), (unless i go around doing what i did last sunday & get another hole in my foot from an axe while wood chopping, i don't wanna repeat it D: hurts.) probably likes games :D one to play with!

Last for this edit!:

Gandharva:
Pros: King of a sura, clan, meaning he always have servants there when we're having fun :>. Commands that red chicken ;o, Caring personality (while i make sure to give my help to keep Shakuntala alive, or im toasted with eggs). Dislikes snakes&bugs! we're agreed! lets go exterminate the buggs.
Cons: Will probably never show 100% of his feeling (unless he wanna cause a riot in the sea nearby My imaginary familys beach house (go check the who would u want as ... thread). Will always no matter what protect Shakuntala (a joke & you'll have your face slashed by him) and lastly, do not annoy him (unless you wanna make some ice cubes B) .

Edited by Boredoom, 20 September 2012 - 04:36 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Kreiri

Kreiri

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 254 posts

Visnu:
Pros: Can see X% of your future & talks in riddles.

It's not +, it's -.