Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Count to 100 before the Staff and Company post

• Please log in to reply
33828 replies to this topic

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Sleep nao.

u.u

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

83 and i have miles to go before i sleep

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

*headpat*

I hope you sleep well and have sweet dreams once you get to it. v.v

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

85 had a great night sleep actually

woke up twice, once around 5 and once again around 7

didn't get out of bed until 8.30

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

I finally am getting around to making an appointment with the sleep doctors to see if something can't be done about my own sleep problems.

Edited by pokari, 16 December 2019 - 10:29 PM.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

87 oh sounds exciting

good luck 

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

88 after a good night sleep i had a bad night of sleep

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

89 so what did the doc say?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

88 after a good night sleep i had a bad night of sleep

I'm sorry :/

89 so what did the doc say?

In a few days (on boxing day) I get to go over and pick up some equipment (presumably including some sort of face mask) that I take home and do something with so it can monitor my sleep-breathing and see whether it can tell whether I have sleep apnea.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

91 reminded me of the time when the dentist asked me "Well do you grind your teeth at sleep time?"
Me: "How would I know?"

Dentist: "Do you sleep with someone? Would they know?"

Me thinking - HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SLEEP WITH ME DOC?

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 19 December 2019 - 05:21 AM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

That generally falls to a different profession, much older and rather less respected...

Yes, I mean the assassins.

(...Sorry, I've come down with a cold and my sense of humour is probably extra-defective tonight. I'm congisant of that, yet not sure what to do about it. So here we are.)

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

93 not a bad way to go

like sharon stone in fatal instincts

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
94 speaking of assassins saw John wick three parabelum tonight
No plot lots of choreography

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Yesterday was my birthday and I was sick.

Today is the day after my birthday and I am still sick, but less so. Maybe tomorrow will actually enact the (currently postponed) celebrations. Would feel wrong if my little birthday rituals took place *after* Christmas, though it wouldn't be the end of the world.

94 speaking of assassins saw John wick three parabelum tonight
No plot lots of choreography

If my understanding of what sort of series John Wick is is accurate—that sounds like they did splendidly. You should always know when to let the plot get out of the way for a mindless action movie.

(B-movie-ish plots full of ham or ill-conceived pretension might be even better, depending on the situation)

Just the other day someone somewhere was saying Matrix IV would be best as essentially a John Wick movie, and if that means what I think it means I somewhat concur. The idea that someone might try to continue moving the original plot along its accursed tracks is a bit horrifying. But on the flip side it could well go into "so bad it's amazing" territory, like Jupiter Ascending.

Edited by pokari, 20 December 2019 - 06:58 PM.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

97 was not fair to compare to Matrix because Matrix actually had some techno dystopic ghost-in-the-shell theme, all the more relevant when AI bots on drones with hellfire missile do facial recognition on you to see if you fit the kill matrix

also jupiter rising was great! when your mom becomes reborn young enough to be your waifu! makes me want to reread hamlet!

and sorry to hear about your cold... hope you get better soon

also 96?

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

"96" because I made a second post 20 minutes later but apparently that was still soon enough that it got absorbed.

And thanks ^^ I'm feeling way better today. Better than this morning, too, in fact.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

99 there's actually a movie called the sleep doctor. it's like shining 2 - only weirder

there's a great movie if you're up for dark humor - "Wild Stories", an argentinian film. I saw the 10 minute readers digest review version, but it was very humorous... and dark...

but humorous

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
100 — and a Merry Christmas' Eve Eve Eve.

(No religious connotations required. Pagan origins and Christian adaptation and subsequent partial secularisation notwithstanding—as all us manga readers know, Christmas is realt, depending on your genre, a day for romance, a day for heartwarming cake, and a day for getting tragic backstories in your youth.)

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

-1 stack overflow error

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

The rules say you need to start over from "one" each time, but never specified positive or negative. uwu