Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Count to 100 before the Staff and Company post

• Please log in to reply
33862 replies to this topic

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

57 damn you eat way too much sugar 

my latest addiction seems to be organic pickles

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

58 so i visited friend a yesterday and they have a dog - so they went out to the park which was right across the street along with dog owners who brought their dogs, and threw ball/catch. It was alright, but then lots of children came. There's some strange satisfaction watching children mingle with the dogs. Very relaxing... weird biology

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

It just means that you, too, enjoy wholesome cute and fluffy things like the rest of us uwu

I mean, more fundamentally, it is as you say, no doubt some evolved traits, to keep us looking out for each other (which is one of our major survival strategies). Watching the children play is a naturally good way to keep an extra eye on them as they engage in activities that left to their own devices may lead to mortal peril—such as everyday playground activities.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

60 same friend told me about a coworker who went back to his hometown

turns out his family owns several buildings and the guy could've lived off rent alone, but still chose to toil alongside with his working class brethren

the guy was chainsmoking, had a house/car mortgage and supported wife and kids on 1 income 

my class warfare views are now under seige....

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 13 May 2019 - 07:52 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Just because there's a war on doesn't mean everyone's participating.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

buying games sure is good

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Games? .-.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

64 does work count as game?

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 15 May 2019 - 08:14 PM.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

kinda want to play games rn :(

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Sometimes work starts to feel like a game, but more often games start to feel like work >:/

What do you want to play? We are in the games forum forum games, after all.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

yeah games start to feel like work is the worst

i had a plan with my best friend since about 3 years ago that we'd play some mmorpg together when exams etc were over. that just happened and rather than fun, i was just so tired and frustrated that we gave up after an hour, he felt the same way too. didn't even want to open my laptop later, what a waste. 

the promise of the game kept me happier for a longer duration than the game itself, although another reason for it could be the lack of updates in the game made us bored [we last played in december, just for a week, and there were already updates then]

sometimes i'm so jealous of my friends playing fps games with complete satisfaction while i keep studying stuff, but it was probably best for me. 

---

now even the game i bought is getting boring, like even after irl epic mode i have to go on epic mode in my game, wtf

What do you want to play?

i wanna play engaging in political discussions like a cool adult, but i don't know how to play, it just seems fun from afar

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
The one thing that keeps me sane sometimes is the realization that even if anticipation is followed by disappointment, the anticipation itself actually was fun and not a waste of time, even if our brains don't process it like that post-facto.

On the other hand that's also the justification used by people who go gambling "responsibly" (i.e. fixed budget) and I still think that's stupid so I have some mixed feelings—I guess the above is only true so long as you don't also overinvest some resource due to anticipation... Hmm.

i wanna play engaging in political discussions like a cool adult, but i don't know how to play, it just seems fun from afar

I can play that game with you anytime if you want ^^

I'm definitely a filthy casual at it though :'p

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

fps are built for aggressive domineering types (or people who need to channel aggression) 

you people don't seem like the type

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 21 May 2019 - 04:30 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

I do like a couple of non-competitive (single-player?) FPSs in moderation, but I'm not sure if that isn't just additional evidence for your point.

Still—going pew-pew with a boomy-stick and making stuff go 'splode can be good fun >w<

Edited by pokari, 22 May 2019 - 04:02 PM.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

61 i dreamt of two two-headed snakes with the father eating the son.... what does it mean

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

One thing's for sure, Freud would have a heyday. :'p

In the meantime, I think pseudo-freudian mis-analysis says you're probably repressing your desire to overturn the patriarchy and become a deviant gay polygamist. uwu

That dream sounds pretty metal, though. owo

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

yeah recently i dreamt my worst fears would come true (since its grades time) but they didnt and yet the dreams havent gone away

watched documentary on rosd accidents and now i feel highly unsafe in cars

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

64 the image of snakes devouring each other might be informed by corporate warfare and mergers and acquisition, followed by the regurgitation of things that the bigger one can't digest

metal indeed

Some of my anxieties still haven't gone away tbh. Most of the times I was just memorizing stuff and regurgitating it back on the test without really understanding what or why. Nowadays I look back on those stuff and its like wtf? I can assure you they're all pretty useless tbh and doesn't pertain to real life.

a lot of people actually feel unsafe with automobiles... see if you can imagine them as horses... does it work?

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

yawn... i didn't sleep until after midnight and woke up around six thirty in the morning, but i don't feel tired

dreamless sleeps are the best

Was reading about Nobel's biography when I read that he apparently tried to write a play :

However, though Nobel was a man of many talents, apparently his skills did not include writing drama — so don't feel bad if you missed the show. A Guardian article about the premiere stated: "According to the show's director, Rikard Turpin, Nemesis is a lurid parade of torture, rape and incest that features a drug-induced vision of the Virgin Mary, a conversation with Satan and ends in a 40-minute torture scene."

https://www.biography.com/news/alfred-nobel-biography-facts

dang... i feel like that's actually a hentai plot 

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 25 May 2019 - 10:48 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

"According to the show's director, Rikard Turpin, Nemesis is a lurid parade of torture, rape and incest that features a drug-induced vision of the Virgin Mary, a conversation with Satan and ends in a 40-minute torture scene."

https://www.biography.com/news/alfred-nobel-biography-facts

I suppose it's sort of vaguely cosmically appropriate that the inventor of dynamite should write an explosive play that bombed.

But damn, that's how the play's director described it? I wonder what the people who didn't like it described it as. o.o;;

yeah recently i dreamt my worst fears would come true (since its grades time) but they didnt and yet the dreams havent gone away
watched documentary on rosd accidents and now i feel highly unsafe in cars

D:

*hugs*

Edited by pokari, 26 May 2019 - 01:12 AM.