Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Count to 100 before the Staff and Company post

• Please log in to reply
33863 replies to this topic

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

38 the UN is too busy sanctioning anime and worrying its effects of reinforcing the patriarchy

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

39 when your water bill exceeds 100 bucks a month 

it's raining!!!!

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Since I still live with my parents, I have no idea what the water bill is.

Things like this make me think I'm still a kid.

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo

Boop

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Nuuuuuuuuuuu

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Holy, a staff! (Does that make it a holy staff? A white mage could handle this...)

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

ahaha :'D

Bocchi got an anime, since exams ended I watched the PV and 2 episodes of some random 3 minute anime

then i quickly remembered that there was still class tomorrow and on saturday and started doing some work again

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Which is bocchi? Lonely what? owo;

Loneliness seems to be one of the more fascinating driving forces of humanity, I think. Like how you can get lonely if you think, maybe it's just us, we're the only planet with intelligent things on it in the universe. And then you want to send people out to colonize a bunch of planets in other solar systems so at least we'll have ourselves to play with.

Or is it just me who is thinking this way? :'/

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

https://mangadex.org/title/14508/hitoribocchi-no-seikatsu

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Ah, that. Hmmm... My gut instinct has been that I won't like it because from the description her "best friend" from the beginning sounds kinda mean, yet seems like she is going to be presented as a bearer of "tough love" instead, which all-in-all would peeve me for various reasons. Well, basically because it sounds like an abusive relationship.

Though I could be misinterpreting the gist of the description.

Edited by pokari, 07 April 2019 - 04:24 AM.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

yea you sure are

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

You think? .-. Hm.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

9 doesn't sound that bad 

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

its good tho

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

I may have come around to some of Penrose's old statements about yaoi—I've become 85% immune to damage from the sex scenes (though I still skim over them as quickly as possible), and they're becoming "just another thing I can read".

The ones with decent stories, that is to say. (Dear lord, I'm non-ironically reading lewds for the plot, I did not forsee this turn of events). About 2/3 or 3/4 of them are vapid garbage, but I've gotten up to about 60-70% chance of correctly isolating readable ones just from the description and/or first several pages. Hopefully my heuristics will continue to improve.

(As for OO Seikatsu, if you're going to say that much then I will try it! Eventually owo; )

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

ohh pokawee is growing up (?)

https://mangadex.org/chapter/278/3

click

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

13 i'm curious how you managed to measure 85%, as suppose to 75%,  or 95.5%

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 15 April 2019 - 10:10 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

13 i'm curious how you managed to measure 85%, as suppose to 75%,  or 95.5%

Well, such gut reactions are immeasurable anyway, so it doesn't really matter how many sig-figs I use. (You will note that for the measurable quantity ("60-70% chance of orrectly isolating relatable ones") I gave a value range, expressing at least an order-of-magnitude confidence estimate, albeit not a well-measured one.

But nonetheless 80% seems too small, and 90% seems too much. I could also have said "between four-fifths and five-sixths" and that would also have felt right.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/278/3

click

Hmm... It's very cute, but I keep sincerely feeling bad for the protagonist at times when the comic seems to want me to be laughing(?), cognitive dissonance ensues.

I jumped in in the middle, so I may need to read back from the beginning to see whether the initial framing makes things reaf differently.

It's also in danger of rubbing up against a pet peeve of mine: The idea that introverts who have trouble connecting with people would be happy if they get lots of friends, instead of just a small number of close, comfy ones. I mean, either is better than nothing, but...

ohh pokawee is growing up (?)

Growing up? Mebbie a little. owo; Alternatively, now I'm getting all sorts of new, childish, wrong ideas about how (gay) romance works.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

i've been having some stomach problems lately, and what's more, my back (right kidney) feels kinda stiff

weird 

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 17 April 2019 - 04:44 PM.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

oh yea samesies on the stomach problem

i feel like its because the water has been weird for a few days

maybe a rat died or something, typical third world problems

----

how does it feel to feel a kidney feeling stiff?