Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Count to 100 before the Staff and Company post

• Please log in to reply
33828 replies to this topic

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Possibly—I'm not measuring. I think I only switched over once I was "reasonably" fast and accurate on this keyboard in the first place, so progress has probably continued on a standard-ish curve.

Ultimately, having typos just doesn't bother me quite as much as autocorrect did—for most things it's fine, but when you start using fictional terms or technical jargon it just makes a complete mess of things.

I seem to recall the final straw was having it "correct" not-really-that-obscure words because it thought I probably meant something else (based on the preceeding words, I think). That's the sort of thing that induces violent impulses even in a nornally-peaceful organism such as myself =w=

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

Goodness you guys still playing this game? LOL XD

Now be good and go back to where you belongggg!/

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Well, nominally. :'p

Interruptions from staff are now rare and precious.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

^_^

How lovely~

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Yesterday was my birthday celebration, so I wasn't around much to post on account of baking myself a cake and such.

This year's arbitrary concoction (Flavored cheifly with rosewater, a faint hint of anise, and about ten cups of sugar, plus some vanilla and other spices) was quite a success.

Which is good because trying to get an intense rosewater flavour without it devolving into just tasting soapy is an interesting challenge, when one doesn't work with the stuff much, and is making it up as one goes along

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Happy birthday Pokawee!!! >w<

Finally, a birthday which I actually want to celebrate

Although the day has already passed, and I did nothing but play and read manga...which is probably what would have happened if we had actually met yesterday, right? :3

>Rose water

well you know of course that I don't think too highly of that but if you made something delicious it's nice

*bishounen mode*

Anything you make will have a delicious light sweetness unmatched by anything made by anyone else, my little flower.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

>w< *hugs* You say the sweetest things.

And yup, quietly reading the day away in general proximity counts as a good social occasion in my book uwu. Though in this case I would have been rushing around in the background making cake.

Potato Sprout

• Validating
  • 1 posts

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

O hai again.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Ohio

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Ohayou

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

おはようございます ^o^

Potato Sprout

• Validating
  • 1 posts

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Aaaand... Oyasumi. u.u

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

13 anybody have plans for the new years

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

I may go hiking with my older older sister who I don't get to see as often. Obviously (I think?), that wouldn't be a midnight thing, though.

Oddly, I might or might not glom on to the thing that my younger older sister is doing after that, depending on logistics and other things.

Also debating whether to return to work on the 1st or the 2nd since the project I was working on seemed a little behind.

Edited by pokari, 31 December 2018 - 12:05 AM.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

class started today uwu

i'm learning to touch type for some reason, even though i can get 65 wpm with whatever i normally do

anyway, it's a nice way to keep your fingers warm during the winter

i might eat out with friends for nye

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

They don't wait a couple days to start class in the next calendar year? owo; I-I guess that's fine. o-o;

I got fingerless gloves for Christmas, which may or may not also be a good way to keep fingers (relatively) warm. Or, if they don't fit quite right they'll cut off circulation and leave finger exposed, leading to cold fingers even on warm days oxo;

And my typing habits are terrible ^__^;

If you go out and about with friends I hope it goes nicely uwu

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
17 I want to watch some fireworks for a change tonight
Dat or hiking
Hiking at midnight sounds a nice way to start the New Years
Might end up on the news headlines

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

A great way to start the new year, and a terrible way to end it.

Gallows humour aside, midnight hikes are actually quite fun. Just don't do it in places with sheer cliffs, and best to bring a backup flashlight.