Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Loving Touma Kikuchi

touma kikuchi fanaticism third wheel

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts
So guys... I love LOVE LOVE Futaba and Kou together as much as everyone else, but... there is no doubt... that Touma... is by far... the BEST character in this manga.

He seriously pulls on my heartstrings. I don't know how you guys feel about him, but if you absolutely adore him. Let us all fangirl about his utter AWESOMENESS together every time he makes an appearance.

Touma says and does the CUTEST things, I sweaaaar DX

Just a fellow scanlator in a scanlation community.

--sharing a bit of happiness--Gakuen Alice--I can't smile because of all these feels coming from everywhere.--

Raion

Raion

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Lan-chan! What a coincidence. I`m fan gurling over Touma too. XD He`s too cute!! And I love all his advances towards Yoshioka. :D
PS: It`s me yuki from SDS.

Vendicativa

Vendicativa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationEndsville
I know how you feel! All his scenes turn me into such a fangirl. He is just so adorbale >__<

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts
@Raion
Heeeeey Yuki!! I thought something was familiar about that "lan-chan" business, haha

Chapter 20 with Touma in the rock band, was waaay too much for my heart xD From the invitation, to the mishap, to the singing, oh gosh!!

--sharing a bit of happiness--Gakuen Alice--I can't smile because of all these feels coming from everywhere.--

kittybonny

kittybonny

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
Oh my god, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! hahaha. Seriously though i'm getting really giddy now hehe. He is so awesome, and like you, I am for Futaba x Kou, but I just love Touma! Honestly it makes me a little torn rooting for Kou, because I want Touma to succeed too. I hope that if he gets another love interest in this manga, it's none of the main characters, but a new girl who is equally as awesome. That or no love interest in this manga :). Not that I think there will be another love interest here though, since he's so loyal to Futaba. And yeah he was so cool in his rock band! Ah Touma!! BTW I'm glad you made this forum, great way for me to get my fangirling out lol.

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts
@kittybonny
Yess, yess EXACTLY~!

Chapter 21:
Ohhh myyy gooosh Toumaaaaa!!!! He made me feel so sad when he said "You weren't listening, were you?" with his facial expression.... D':
Ahhhhh and how he can't give up Futaba, gosh goolllllly. (I'm clearly at a loss for better words)
What will he do after this chapter~~!? idon'teven...

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts
After chapter 22, hope still remains for Touma-kun, and I don't mind :'D
What a maaaan.

kittybonny

kittybonny

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
Indeed! Do you think that there is even a small chance that Sakisaka Io might make it FutabaxTouma? Like even a small chance... I'm just thinking about the recent chapter now. I think I'm not particularly on Kou or Touma's side, but in my head, I know it will be KouxFutaba. But a part of me wants to see the drama and angst that would be caused by a new direction of ToumaxFutaba!! Lol I think I'm just being evil and wanting to see drama and suffering. Lol you know what!! I think I just want to see 2 versions of Aoharaido! One with FutabaxKou (which I assume would be this actual manga) and one where Touma gets the girl and Kou gets crushed! Just so Kou learns a lesson. Okay I don't think Kou was wrong to comfort Narumi at all, and it makes a lot of sense in his case. But he always tries to seem composed I guess with Futaba, so I want to see him realize what he is giving up... :D If this post is out of place in this discussion, feel free to delete ~

kittybonny

kittybonny

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
Also, I don't have a particular like for earrings, but I totally think Touma's earring helps his appeal! He's like this super sweet and caring guy and he has an earring that kind of gives him a bad boy edge. man will this fangirling never end -__- haha
so excited for the next chapter!

Edited by kittybonny, 07 November 2012 - 08:18 PM.

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts
Well said kittybonny!
I totally would not mind if Futaba ended up growing to like Touma and maybe them actually trying out dating :'D (even if it's temporary)
If the ending didn't have KouxFutaba, I'd find that a little sad... but then again pretty interesting. Kind of like the concept is, you're not always going to make it with you first love (no matter how much you thought you were destined for each other or thought you were in love) and even though it would be nice, sometimes it works out in different ways.

Kou doesn't necessarily have to regret his decision of picking Narumi (if he does) and Narumi doesn't have to be a selfish rival (she has her own right to like him). They're all people who make their decisions with a lot of thought, not so much thought and so on like other people.

ANYWHO, back to Touma~ Hehe, ear piercing 8D <3 He also likes gummies and the color yellow~ I'll be anticipating the next chapter with positivity with you kittybonny :'D

hikui

hikui

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Locationin your pants.
He's nice. He's a sweetie. But he kind of bores me.
//gets shanked.
NO, I'm not into bad boys. I just feel like the boys who drive you crazy in some ways are the ones that you really fall for.
Gosh, I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.
I do like the way he uncontrollably blushes though, heh.

Posted Image
| s e t ♥ k a s t i r |

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts
@redlightmix: Well, now he's going after Futaba with a purpose, so maybe he'll be less boring to you now? (or still -shrugs-)

After chapter 23: GET THE GIRL, KIKUCHI!!! Gosh, this is so exciting...

kittybonny

kittybonny

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

[ch 28]

OOOMG freaking TOUMA!!! <3   :batoto_022:  goooooo

I don't know if I've ever read a manga where I LOVED the 2nd guy but still wanted the main girl to end up with the 1st guy.  Does this make sense?  Lol.  I just love Touma but I do think it would be "right" for the story for it to be KouxFu in the end.  I just wish there was like an alternate universe where she ends up with Touma, then I could have both endings hehe.

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.

Have you noticed that in this manga, everyone who isn't going to get the girl, or isn't going to get the guy, is awesome?  Futaba's tiny cute rival is a great girl.  The girl she's currently losing Kou to seems pretty cool too.  And yes, Touma is a righteous guy.  He's sweet and thoughtful and caring and has some guts but isn't arrogant.  There are so many people in this manga who could have their own show . . . you could do spinoffs.

holanio

holanio

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 34 posts

Agreed PLG, every character is a cool person. A spin-off with any of these characters would be lovely.

After chapter 28: NICE TOUMA!!! YOU MADE IT THIS FAR!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU GET REJECTED, YOU'VE DONE IT!! -cheers overenthusiastically-

gitadine

gitadine

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSomewhere inside Wall Rose

I just read chapter 33. I'M REALLY CONFUSED gooossshhh I don't know if I want her to be with Kou or Touma more. I mean, Kou had his reasons and he was stupid but he was being himself and now he could learn and grow up with the lesson but Touma was so righteous and proper and just so considerate AND CUTE. He tried so hard and it was showing: Futaba really didn't think of him that way, and now they've gone out to band practice and the theme park together, even looking for CDs! Just... Aah...

~~~EVERYTHIING IS ERERI AND NOTHING HURTS~~~

kittybonny

kittybonny

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

hooooohhh snap did anyone see the raws/ read the translation for Ch. 34?? You GO Touma!!! Wow I loved how forward and charming he was at the end.  Ahh even though I love Touma, I've gotta say though, I do think I want it KouxFu. They have this special something/chemistry that isn't there with Touma, though I've gotta say that Touma bumped it up though in this one.  Less like a friend, more like a love interest. I believe it will end up KouxFu either way, but I would like to see Kou suffer a bit more… hehe.  Not because I think he deserves to suffer (he had his reasons and his pain from the past!), but I just want to see him long for Futaba a bit more before he makes his move. That scene with him and Fu was pretty beautiful in this chapter!

I also mentioned earlier in this thread that I couldn't really stand to see Touma heartbroken if (when) it ends up as Kou and Futaba. But after this chapter and the last chapter and getting to see his character more, I don't worry so much for him.  He is a tough guy! lol.  He'll be heartbroken still…. but he's a tough, positive, strong guy. He can get out of it and still be his positive self once he's recovered I think. If that really is his character, then I would say that he is tougher than Kou and Futaba. Well, I don't think tougher is the right word, because Kou went through a lot and he had to be really strong to get through that. But somehow I can always picture Touma shining through.

I think I know what I want!!! KouxFu for Aoharaido; spin-off where Touma is heartbroken and not so positive but meets an awesome girl and it's awesome! lol. But seriously… Sakisaka-san…. I would be happy to read a Touma spin-off if you make it..

Edited by kittybonny, 15 November 2013 - 07:21 AM.

Rainblergh

Rainblergh

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 447 posts
  • Locationat every wrong turn to take

I went all fangirl when Touma and Futaba became boyfriend and girlfriend (almost died of happiness) but I know that Kou is gonna get the girl in the end so Im still kinda sad.

I love both Kou and Tuoma but I cant stand to see Tuoma get heartbroken or let him get snached away by some other girl. Just ARGHHH I dont know anymore.

I want everyone to be happy because they have been trough a lot, but I just cant stand when the second guy which was in love with the female lead and when he gets heartbroken to fall in love with a better and cooler girl which loves him back. Its not like I want the second guy to die alone its just you cant get won over by someone else that easy =.= 

Edited by RainbowDepression, 09 December 2013 - 05:24 PM.

stripper_bunny.gif

kittybonny

kittybonny

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

@ RainbowDepression - Yeah I agree with you that I don't want to see Touma snatched up so quickly. I will be really surprised if he does get snatched up though in this manga; I feel like it should be just left alone and we assume in the future he'll find someone. Sakisaka-san can't do that to us! It would feel so wrong if he came to like someone else so easily before the manga finishes.

Rainblergh

Rainblergh

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 447 posts
  • Locationat every wrong turn to take

Ehh.. now I'm feeling even worse for Touma, like just look at how happy both of them are together, all of that cute and innocent love everywhere makes me feel all embarrassed  >/////<

Goddamit 2nd guy syndrome why you gotta go and get all my hopes up when it's not gonna happen ToT

stripper_bunny.gif