Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who do you want as your...

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
A variation on the "who is your favourite character" theme.

Now, the real nice thing about Kubera is that there are Families! Not everyone is an orphan with no siblings. So, who would you like in your family, in what role? :D We've discussed things like this in other threads, but lately there have been more newcomers, so I thought this would be fun. I'll start:

Dad: Kasaaaaaak. xD Coolest dad on the whole planet. I'd be Real pissed if he kills my mom though. If not as dad, then older brother would be awesome too.
Mom: Teo Rakan! She's just such a nice person, and she's tough too. Of course it'd be bad if she develops a habit of bringing cool-looking but fishy (literally!) guys back all the time, but ah well.
Big brother: Agni! Cool and kind big bro I can depend on, who can also beat the sh*t out of bad guys who annoy me. Though, minus the mind-reading please!
Big sister: Shakuntala I'd guess, it should be nice to have a gentle big sister.
Little brother: Yuta. He's so cute! I'd fawn all over him.
Little sister: Leez I think. Though, I'd probably end up getting annoyed at her. Kalavinka is much cuter, but apparently she's quite violent, and I bet she'd end up causing a lot of mischief then blaming it on me while acting cute. ;_;

Boyfriend: Shess. Super friendly but no pushover. Makes pink look manly. Good with kids. B) ... quiet too!

And a few others:
- Excentric aunt: Lorraine Rartia. As long as I can convince her to give me presents. She probably has all kinds of cool stuff at her store!
- Financial advisor: Riche Seiran. Well, maybe. At least it seems I'd be getting good tips. D:

I do not want:
- Brahma as the "person who gets things fixed." She might come up with a crappy solution, just for the sake of neutrality. D:
- Asha or Agwen as teacher. Well, maybe I do, the credentials would be excellent, but only if I survive. D:
- Ruche as anyone in the family. She can be the annoying neighbor though.

Edited by Mizura, 11 September 2012 - 03:54 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA
Dad: Visnu why not
Mom: Brahma Ditto
Big brother: Agni Would definitly light up your day
Big sister: Agwen Rajof I'm used to a witch as a sister
Little brother: Yama , , if Agni couldn't beat them up he will get them in the end
Little sister: Brilith Ruin Red heads run in the family

Girlfriend: Airi Yui At my age shes a little young but cuddly looking , and has a strong personality
Best Friend Gandharva keep your friends close and your enemies closer , but he is realy cool once you get to know him

Edited by battradio, 11 September 2012 - 05:21 AM.

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera
If i'll ever post mine, gotta give it some thinking, but i agree on you with one point (that i am pointing out, may be more ofc) the part about Ruche xD.

^Ill steal that idea. But i raise with a close & spender willing friend such as:Ran

Alright here's mine ( No comments please)

Father:Shiva
Mother: Shuri
Older Sister:Vasuki (carefree & caring type)
Older Brother: Kubera (MALE ofc.)
Younger Brother: Agni (The carefree style!)
Younger Sister: Kalavinka

Friend to live with: Brahma (bc living in a house that all of a sudden is a maze used to examine mages would be awsome ;) *time to learn intergalactic teleport*)

Friends:
Ran Sairofe
Brilith Ruin
Kasak (because having a friend who can fly us all would just be awsome)
Visnu (...i dunno)
Yuta

Gains for my self:
Long life ( i dont wanna make everybody sad by dying early)
Able to speak the Sura Language
Power (I don't wanna watch everybody else fight D:)
*More to come*

Edited by Boredoom, 20 September 2012 - 04:44 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Proud Member of Kubera Wiki

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
HAHAHAH! I would not want to mess with your family Battradio! x'D Two of the strongest beings as parents, one brother that can send you to hell, one sister who's known as a devil (her students call her Devil Grandma), and the other brother will meet you in hell. Literally. And a girlfriend who can beat people up too. x''D Brilith seems out of place.

Edited by Mizura, 11 September 2012 - 05:31 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,

Volitan

Volitan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 77 posts
^Mizura, your comments made me burst out laughing.

Edited by Volitan, 17 September 2012 - 10:14 PM.

DoAru

DoAru

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 224 posts
  • LocationSeoul, the soul of Korea.
Dad: well, agni, i guess?
Mom: Teo. she's cool. just look at elwin and teo.
Big brother:Ran, he's cool, rich, and hot.
Big sister: well, brillith, i guess? she's caring, nice, etc. etc.
Little brother: ....nobody's young enough except Ari and Yuta, but Yuta needs to be my bf (◑▽◑)and Ari's kinda bratty.
Little sister: ditto

bf: Yuta. ◑▽◑……… what? Im fourteen. Im not too old.

◑▽◑ avoids look

Volitan

Volitan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 77 posts
A lot of people seem to want to have some sort of relation to Visnu, huh... I'd want to stay far away from him, if he's really as manipulative as he seems to be. xD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 613 posts
  • Location.-.
Dad: Gandharva , hard not to chose such a caring dad , who even changed his personaliity just for the well being of her daughter (interesting fact: statistics show that parents would die for two children or more to preserve their DNA code but that they would not for one , and he was willing to die for Shakuntala)
Mom: Mmm a hard one but Brahma seems cool with her being so lazy and all-powerful(though seeing the name Brahma in a girl is kinda strange for me , as Brahma is a hindu male deva , but whatever)
Big brother: Maruna ofc who doesn't whant a cool and strong brother that cares for you?
Big sister: Vasuki , carefree and kind at the same time seems like a good combination , besides we have seen that she act up to the big sister/mom figure in Riagaras and Sagaras flashbacks
Younger brother: God Kubera , in his kid form he seems so cute xD And having a mature younger brother seems like fun
Younger sister: Riagara was so cute in that child form xD

Friend:Ran Sairofe , fun to argue with and yet kind

Ivy

Ivy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 154 posts
This seems fun. Let's see:

Dad: Vasuki (in male form)
Mom: Menaka
Older brother: Agni - stupid but with a heart of gold, like certain someone I know >:)
Older sister: Airi!
Little sister: Leny
Little brother: Hazu or Kazu maybe. I was thinking about those green haired twins in Atera, but they seem too mischievous and unruly.
Boyfriend: 3rd stage Yuta. ♥

Annoying/Busybody neighbour: god Kubera.
Distant relatives that only pay a visit once or twice a year: Brahma and Kasak.

Friends: Leez, Ran, Urvasi, Rinn, Shess, Shuri.
Frenemy: Ruche.
Boss/Employer: Lorraine (selling items on a magical store) or Gandharva (selling icecreams and air conditioners in Mistyshore).

Spoiler

Laeiel

Laeiel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
well... let's see:

Dad: Gandharva (it's like Odinan said: he´s an amazing dad)
Mom: Ian Rajof
Older brother: .... ..... .... this is a tough one ... Shess (he's good in taking care of others)
Older sister: Airi (her personality is great and she's is so reliable)
little sister: Brilith (we are of the same age but her confidence in herself is 0 so I would like to help her with that)
little brother: ran (he's funny)

Boyfriend: Agni or Maruna or Kubera or Tak jajaja but I'm not going to be as Sagara (having multiple partners) and I'm going to choose..... Tak (I want him to love me as he loves Ian)

Friend: Agwen and Rana

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA
Thought i would add a few more to mine
Maruna Pyrotechnics technichion , very popular at the New Years and 4TH of July parties .
Sagara Ace exterminator with her two helpers Clophe and Cloche no rodent problem they can't lick .
Kubera Gardner and landscaper , no job to big or small , also wonderfull with animals , he has them eating out of his hands .
Marut Stage magician , specialty cutting a lady in half with his lovely assistant Asha Rahiro who has been known to make the whole audience dissapear .
Kasak Rajof Flame broiled Barb-E-Que no job to large ,very popular at the New Years and 4TH of July parties as long as Maruna is not there :blush:

Volitan

Volitan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 77 posts
D: A show put on by Marut and Asha? That would be terrifying.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
HAHAHAH! Those are hilarious Battradio! Sagara and co. as rodent exterminators. x'D And uh... would not go to that show. D: In line with those:

Pervert exterminator: Asha. Got a pervert bothering you on the bus? No problem, bring her along, and she'll help cut off an ear or two. By accident, of course.
Cook: Leez! She seems good at cooking curry dishes. I love curry! Viva la curry! :D
Childhood friend: Ran Sairofe. Rich and easy-going, so I can make him pay all the restaurant bills.
Yama and Indra: Employees. They seem Really efficient, and they don't need to sleep, eat or take vacations! (bwahahah! Might go on strike though...)
Walking power generator: Indra. "Hey Indra! We've got a power outage!"
Kali: Scary lady across the street that I can use to scare the kids with. "If you don't do your homework, Kali will come to get you!"
Air conditioner: Gandharva. Too hot in summer? Call Gandharva over, and annoy him until the temperature is cool enough. Also good for making ice-cubes. In Winter, I've got big brother Agni to warm the house. :D
Walking GPS: Surya. "Hey, where am I and how do I get to..." "Just go [insert detailed list of instructions]" "Thanks man!"
Guy to drag along for pranks: Chandra. "Hey, hide me will you?" (though... he does risk sneaking off on his own without me knowing...)

Edited by Mizura, 13 September 2012 - 04:57 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera
hmm,,,...

Flight Companys: Taksaka: "Your free of pay flight." (Do not annoy, you risk getting oblirated along your planet).

,,...can't seem to figure out any not taken :I will add if i do.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Proud Member of Kubera Wiki

alex92

alex92

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
looks like fun...ok. here's my list:

dad:Gandharva
mom:Agwen
little brother: Kubera(kid)
little sister:Ruche
big brothers:Agni, Maruna, Ran (if Asha really turns out to be a girl she'll be Ran's girlfriend)
older sister: Airi
twin:Leez
aunts:Laila Hemawati, Vasuki, Brahma

Edited by alex92, 13 September 2012 - 09:23 AM.

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts
(Is there a convenient way to keep track of when new threads are created?)

Dad: Visnu for me too. ( Dad: "Son, I want you to become a doctor." Me: "But I want to be a comic artist!" Dad: "Hope I don't break your heart, son, but that's not going to happen in your future. TRUST ME." Me: -_- )
Mom: Shuri. She seems the most motherly of everyone (except maybe Gandharva, heh heh).
Little bro: Yuta is just too cute. I've always wanted a cute younger sibling. I'd totally give him love advice, then spy on him.
Little sis: Along the same lines, Elwin. But I'd also settle for young Brilith; I'd go all Agni on her and dump a snowman on her head every winter.
Big brother: I agree, Shess is really nice and caring, but also protective.
Big sister: Is it too far-fetched to say Kali? I'm not generally into jealous, power-seeking women, but I do feel a sort of kinship; and having one as a big sister could be useful (assuming I stay on their good side).

edit: Oh, and wife: Teo. We'll adopt fifty Half babies and raise them. ....And then die before they look like adults.....

I think forum lurkers should use this inviting thread as a good place to make a first post. No pressure here!

Edited by themantarays, 17 September 2012 - 03:09 AM.

TERO

TERO

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts

I think forum lurkers should use this inviting thread as a good place to make a first post. No pressure here!

Bumping it back in sight, then x)

Hmm. I'd say...

Dad: Makara. A bit old-fashioned, but seems cool.

Mom: Garuda Half that Yuta/Leez/Asha rescued. She seems nice, and sounds like she can cook!

Big brother: Asha Lutz Umm.... I guess, Rao? Just don't abandon the family this time!

Big sister: Asha. She likes taking kids under her wing, right? Right?

Little brother: Clophe. Curious kids are good, and he's not too immature.

Little sister: No one is quite fitting... I'll just pick an eyeless Chaos sura, and that's that.

For others:

Friends: Teo and Parr. Strong, generous, and adventurous! And both are very kind.

Classmate/Frenemy: Claude. I imagine he'd take good notes.

Ice Cream Truck man: Gandharva. Make sure you visit him in a good mood or you'll be eating frozen rocks.

No-nonsense boss: God Kubera. Hard to read, but good to those who show potential.

Eleean

Eleean

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 98 posts

Dad: Agni. He seems to know how to take care of people. 
Mom: Teo. She is so motherly *-*
Big brother: Luts 
Big sister: Laila
Little brother: Visnu
Little sister: Sagara. I would totally help her overcome her issues. 
Boyfriend: Kubera (god) *swag* 
Best Friend: Kubera Leez, Ran BFF

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

Dad: Visnu for me too. ( Dad: "Son, I want you to become a doctor." Me: "But I want to be a comic artist!" Dad: "Hope I don't break your heart, son, but that's not going to happen in your future. TRUST ME." Me: -_- )

Wouldn't that kinda... make you want to kill your father out of frustration? XD

growing like that would be devastating I think

Air conditioner: Gandharva. Too hot in summer? Call Gandharva over, and annoy him until the temperature is cool enough. Also good for making ice-cubes. In Winter, I've got big brother Agni to warm the house. :D

By the way Mizura... don't you dare complain that it is too cold.  :P 

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

LovelyLuvLuv

LovelyLuvLuv

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 363 posts

Dad: Ran

Mom: Hanuman (i kin dof just shipped ran with his granny...)

Older Brother: Ananta

Older Sister: Teo

Younger Brother: Clophe

Younger Sister: Asha

Cool Uncle: Agni

Best Friend: Airi

Lover: Sagara (I'll take both genders - please and ty)

Driver: Lutz (seems like a level-headed good driver)

Doorkeeper: Kasak (will keep bad guys out, won't bother you, fun to annoy)

Professor: Claude (i think he'd be a fun professor, the one that doesn't show up for class and leaves a printout all the time...)

Edited by LovelyLuvLuv, 24 June 2014 - 08:30 PM.