Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hmm....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ZeKeR

ZeKeR

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines
I'm not that typical in the actual combat effectiveness in tank wars or panzercraft in general (I do like them and I play World of Tanks for the lulz of it), but that StuG III/IV's gonna stand out if put a LOT of decals, and even if it packs a gun that COULD very well knock out fortifications or tanks if given the right gun, hiding that low profile will be hard with all that

come to think of it, isn't the only decals the WWII tanks have is the number, name and unit emblem?

5Cats

5Cats

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Canada
Yes, putting 4 tall flags on a LOW profile tank destroyer really does defeat it's main advantage!
You either have brass balls or a death wish to do so.
I'm hoping that the "rules" in Panzercraft include some sort of "kill" calculation rather than a simple "you hit it you win" eh? Otherwise a Pkz II would be just as effective as a Tiger! And it would be smaller & faster to boot.

rockgollem

rockgollem

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
Maybe I should post my rants in this threat than comments section? I don't know.

Anyways, I am quite concerned with lack of camo painting on the tanks.
Frankly, what I would like to see in this manga above all is SU-152 or ISU-152.Posted Image

Call me evil if you will, but will it turn the entire tank, along with the crew into a cheese or simply raise white flag again.

Alexandre Charron-trudel

Alexandre Charron-trudel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts
i hate ISU 152s on WoT; i drive a Type-59 most days and its the only vehicle that comes anywhere close to historical accuracy by being able to oneshot my vehicle from the from hull armor (that's not an artillery piece, anyway).

5Cats

5Cats

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Canada
Posted Image

How about these "bad boys"? lolz!

Girls & Panzer is cute and silly! But I do wish they'd at least TRY to make sense.
Spoiler

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/97/Jagdtiger_1_Bovington.jpg
Huge picture of a huge tank! I could be wrong, but the 128mm could destroy anything WW2 had, at long range to boot?

http://www.moddb.com/groups/tanks

rockgollem

rockgollem

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
I do hope we get to seem some of more infamous tanks during WW2 in this manga, such as T-34, Tiger 1 and 2, JS-2 (or more commonly known as IS), Sherman and my favourite of them all, the Jagpanther. (Oh, how I love the Jagpanther)

Of course, that doesn't mean I don't want to see SU-152 or ISU-152 lugging around 152mm howitzer and turning tanks literally into these.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes, those 152mm with HE really does blow the turret right off the tank and if that blows off the turret, I don't even need to go into details of what happens to the crew and inside of the tank...

As per the E-100s (the two tanks above Tiger 2), as much as I would love to see it, I think it would run into all sorts of mechanical problems as soon as the match started. (Not to mention the tiger series had their fair share, too)

And yes, 12.8cm that Jagtiger sported could knock out just about every actually serviced tanks in the war and could knock out almost all Allies tank at range over several kilometers. As per Jagtiger, it would be a weird combination. We know that tanks are allowed to camp in the match. We also know they're allowed to externally modify the tanks (which would allow for camo paintings and nets and whatnot) We also know that Jtiger has major mechanical reliability issue, so driving around wouldn't be an option for them.

It would literally turn into a Jagtiger team starting/moving upto high ground and knocking out the opponents before they could even spot the camouflaged Jagtigers.

Which brings us to another point, the camping team has almost overwhelming advantage, what rule is in place to discourage teams from netting down and waiting for enemy tanks to come into view like how alot of tank battles in WW2 happened. We shall find out as the manga goes on, I guess.