Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Your Favorite OP/ED Anime Music?

Animusic Music Anime Opening Ending Favorite

• Please log in to reply
390 replies to this topic

sharonlausk

sharonlausk

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

My favourite opening since four years ago would be Period from Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (of course I like the others from FMAB too).

My favourite ending since last year would be Orange from Cross Game. It probably wouldn't be the first pick for many huh.

Akumetsu

Akumetsu

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 637 posts

One-Punch Man opening is pretty cool! Usually I find OP/ED music ridiculous, but there's a few exceptions like this one:

Spoiler

Aguirre

Aguirre

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 99 posts

ED

Irresponsible Captain Tylor

Spoiler

OP

Master Keaton

Spoiler

Peng

Peng

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Fate/series Brave Shine

Hacking to the gate Steins; Gate

Amadeus Steins; Gate 0

Tokyo Ghoul Unravel

Sky clad observer Steins; Gate

Top 5 favorite

danfare

danfare

Potato

• Members
  • 116 posts

Psycho-Pass's is my favorite opening ever, has been since 2012.

No other opening has topped that one for now. One-Punch Man op comes close tho.

Spoiler

ThatYellowFever

ThatYellowFever

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIreland
Recently I have really enjoyed the Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans ending and the Tokyo Ghoul opening unravel by ling tosite sigure and the ending by amazarashi. Ling Tosite Sigure coincidentally being one of my favourite bands.

My all time favourites are the opening and endings for outlaw star, Cowboy Bebop, DBZ and Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. (1st and 2nd GIG - despite the horrendous CG in the formers opening) - you just can't beat Yoko Kanno or Kageyama Hironobu

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.

My all time favourite is, hands down, the insert song in Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii: Tender Rain.

Spoiler

Difficult to choose a fav. OP among Mushishi, Fruits Basket (I even love the English version) and Amagami SS.

Favourite ED would be Dango (Clannad) <3 <3.

Kusunoki

Kusunoki

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 360 posts

Some new favourites (in no particular order):

• Namae no nai kaibutsu by EGOIST (Psycho-Pass ED)
    The song fits the mood of the anime so much it's amazing
    Spoiler

• Manten by Kalafina (Fate/Zero ED of Episodes 18 and 19)
    It's the vocal version of Let the Stars Fall Down in the soundtrack. It's more like Let the Tears Fall Down, tbh. Seriously though Kajiura Yuki deserves an award.
    Spoiler

Little Yuri

Little Yuri

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • Locationempty home..

Haruka Kanata is always pleasant to hear.

Spoiler

I love yuri...

RaihDarwhi

RaihDarwhi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
My favorite opening is GREATO DAZO from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Since the Bite The Dust version came out, before that it was End of The World. I don't remember my favorite ending.
Gappy > Jolyne > Jotaro > Johnny > Josuke > Joseph > Jonathan > Giorno

Valentine > Pucci > Kira > DIO > Kars > Diavolo

Steel Ball Run > Stone Ocean > JoJolion > Diamond Is Unbreakable > Battle Tendency > Stardust Crusaders > Vento Aureo > Phantom Blood

Gyro > ALL If you disagree with any of this, you're wrong.

"I won. Ah...please allow me to say it properly. *POSE* I WON! Completely!

Silvermoment

Silvermoment

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
The Ghost Hunt anime's end. It was otherworldly and fit the creepier aspects of the show extremely well. I love a lot of different openings, but right now my favourite has to be the Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy intro. The creators did an amazing job making it really feel like it was representive of the show as a whole, not to mention the mesmerizing visuals that went perfectly with the song.