Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Yup...

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

ZeKeR

ZeKeR

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines
also went by other name kensoh ogawa.

well this is quite interesting, so artist joins the mainstream from doing H.

fyulon

fyulon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
yep and im getting horny -.-

Disdanny

Disdanny

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationNowhere
This one is gonna be a good harem but right now im rooting for the childhood friend she's cute

tumblr_mhinpr4Tl01r219jqo3_r1_500.gif

BlackToTheFuture

BlackToTheFuture

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationDark side of the moon
This will be good if they actually do it, otherwise it's just going to be a cock tease.

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown
I feel weird when I read this manga. I mean... where is the usual xxx scene? lol

Posted Image

The Legendary Amazing Takao's Boobs (open the spoiler or click here)
Spoiler

Kenshin-dono

Kenshin-dono

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
Hmm.. not suprised to hear this guy did hentai manga, the kissing scenes were really graphic. Still the premise seems kinda cute, if not a bit ridiculous (seriously.. a marrige pact at that age.. with a contract and everything?!). I may be alone in hoping that the series doesn't go full blown H.. this IS a regular manga right, not a hentai right?

Personally i kinda like the red haired chick and the childhood friend. Her prolonged shock was great.

BTW i see quite a few other series by this guy. Mostly H Dojushins of main series. Did he do any original stuff worth checking out?

Edited by Kenshin-dono, 03 September 2012 - 09:34 AM.

ZeKeR

ZeKeR

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines

Hmm.. not suprised to hear this guy did hentai manga, the kissing scenes were really graphic. Still the premise seems kinda cute, if not a bit ridiculous (seriously.. a marrige pact at that age.. with a contract and everything?!). I may be alone in hoping that the series doesn't go full blown H.. this IS a regular manga right, not a hentai right?

Personally i kinda like the red haired chick and the childhood friend. Her prolonged shock was great.

BTW i see quite a few other series by this guy. Mostly H Dojushins of main series. Did he do any original stuff worth checking out?

hmm... most I found of the artist is H, but you could try....

honey blonde
that sou-something note and its nisastsume variant

pretty much that

sekirei07

sekirei07

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts
Is anyone kinda annoyed that the main guy and childhood friend without color have almost the EXACT same face? I mean in close ups of the head alone it gets kinda confusing...

RhythmiC

RhythmiC

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationNorthern Sweden
#8 I agree they look alike but her eyes are distinctively shaped different and so is her chin. Btw the only thing wataru signed was the picture, and on the contract you can only see the three girls' signatures which indicates (and seem far more likely) that the contract was drawn up between them (probably long) after wataru left with his mother. Considering the time-limit I'd also guess it was drawn up by their respective fathers and/or mothers.

Edited by RhythmiC, 05 September 2012 - 12:57 AM.

sofargone

sofargone

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
childhood friend ruining the fun.

Samhill

Samhill

Potato

• Members
  • 151 posts

Is anyone kinda annoyed that the main guy and childhood friend without color have almost the EXACT same face? I mean in close ups of the head alone it gets kinda confusing...

What does that mean?
"So round, so firm, so fully packed." - Daffy Duck, not talking about what you probably think he's talking about.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Boy, there's not much mystery in this story is there?

Tn7HA0h.png

Cydric

Cydric

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationTn

This will be good if they actually do it, otherwise it's just going to be a cock tease.

Exactly, it'd be annoying to read another series that teases aside from Minamoto-kun Monogatari.
Posted Image

AnonQ

AnonQ

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Btw the only thing wataru signed was the picture, and on the contract you can only see the three girls' signatures which indicates (and seem far more likely) that the contract was drawn up between them (probably long) after wataru left with his mother. Considering the time-limit I'd also guess it was drawn up by their respective fathers and/or mothers.

The contract was probably made after the girls (or their parents) had found out which school Wataru is attending, as it mentions the school's name. Since it's written in pretty legal speech, I guess they also had help from a lawyer or similar.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Wow, three-way calling almost-hentai............impressive.

Tn7HA0h.png

hippiekiya

hippiekiya

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
got to say this is interesting to say the least. I like how they got the whole mystery out in the open quick which does kind of annoy me in other manga like love hina.

rooting for the red head its the grin that gets me

Guest_Tardazor_von_Kartoffel

Guest_Tardazor_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests
Wait, we canĀ“t read nana to kaoru and Domina no Do, but actually we CAN read a manga of Kensoh Ogawa

Posted Image

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Wow, he's definitely got his work cut out for him, all of them are crazy except his friend......

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Wow, I think we've officially found a winner in the "craziest stalker chick" category xD

Tn7HA0h.png

OnePunchMan

OnePunchMan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
These girls need some d*ck like now. MC needs to pull his head outta hiss ass and give the blonde some meat. Tapp that ass before she sagging bro. F*ck her right by the window and let the sluts watch. When he didnt bone the washboad last chapter i was seriously disappointed. Im not rooting for anyone anymore cause not f*cking all these girls would be a crime, I hope next chapter she drugs and then rides him on the spot.