Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Master Author Blog/Translations Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
169 replies to this topic

Sniter

Sniter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • LocationSwiss :D
Dude you are AWESOM!!
Credits to translators :D

Edited by Sniter, 28 December 2011 - 07:57 PM.

fistsofrage

fistsofrage

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,596 posts
Indigo July is owned by Garam Zahard. They have that info up on http://towerofgod.wikia.com

ErosVp

ErosVp

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I posted this in Q&A, but it seems this thread is more frequented...

I want to know if the Tower of God wiki is reliable. Some things that are there I couldn't find in the "Master Author Blog/Translations Thread"... Like that Yuri is ranked around 500 and that the high rankers are 1000 in total, and about the three mornach that rule in Zahard's place that I read here in the forum, also about Garam Zahard having Indigo July and Blue August.... Where do this kind of info come from? Is it really reliable?

Kroll

Kroll

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 282 posts
hmm...
I answered to most of your questions in Q&A...

about Garam Zahard having Indigo July:

Garam Zahard killed Uram Zahard and seized the Indigo July

I don't remember anything about Garam Zahard having Blue August. Its probably only presumption of person writing article

Edited by Kroll, 29 December 2011 - 08:48 AM.

Sarnik

Sarnik

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 311 posts

I posted this in Q&A, but it seems this thread is more frequented...

I want to know if the Tower of God wiki is reliable. Some things that are there I couldn't find in the "Master Author Blog/Translations Thread"... Like that Yuri is ranked around 500 and that the high rankers are 1000 in total, and about the three mornach that rule in Zahard's place that I read here in the forum, also about Garam Zahard having Indigo July and Blue August.... Where do this kind of info come from? Is it really reliable?

The extra information comes from the threads on Mangafox (taboo) that haven't been posted on this thread.

¶▅c●▄███████||▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅||█~ ::~ :~ :►
▄██ ▲  █ █ ██▅▄▃▂
███▲ ▲ █ █ ███████
███████████████████████►
◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙☼◤

Earn money through Swagbucks! http://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=33947530

Sniter

Sniter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • LocationSwiss :D

The extra information comes from the threads on Mangafox (taboo) that haven't been posted on this thread.

true story also SOME informations in togwiki are not 100% true/confirmed like all the stuff about regulars/Irregulars and the personalitie things ^^

Jawangnan

Jawangnan

Potato

• Members
  • 130 posts
from (google trans)
http://blog.naver.co...1&currentPage=2

Spoiler

Apan

Apan

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 234 posts
No, if he were fake like Anak he wouldn't have the ring with 3 crimson eyes. I guess that he wasn't officially recognized by Zahard as son.

Zain the Insane

Zain the Insane

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationPortland, Oregon
My guess is that he cant be considered a Prince until he becomes a Ranker. SuI pointed out the fact that age is as important as Rank and power, because they live for so long. So he probably is not powerful enough or of high enough rank to be considered prince, let alone son of Jahard. Imagine if in Rome a princesses could kill the soon to be king in the arena.... not good. Androssi even isn't a fully "offical princess" until she makes it to the "top."

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

His relationship is somewhat dull, and it's because of his masculine manner. He has magnanimous personality, but is very unpopular among women because of this.

I am having trouble understanding this, in fact I don't understand most any of it.

His relationship, with that? With women in general?

What does a 'dull relationship' mean?

What kind of "masculine manner" makes for 'dull relationship'

Magnanimous means having a spirit of generosity/being generous, why would that make him unpopular with women?

Edited by truepurple, 16 February 2012 - 05:46 PM.

Coupon

Coupon

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Location? Well then... I can be anywhere you want me to be. So long as you are there with me. (Very Cheezy... yea I know)

His relationship is somewhat dull, and it's because of his masculine manner. He has magnanimous personality, but is very unpopular among women because of this.

I am having trouble understanding this, in fact I don't understand most any of it.

His relationship, with that? With women in general?

What does a 'dull relationship' mean?

What kind of "masculine manner" makes for 'dull relationship'

Magnanimous means having a spirit of generosity/being generous, why would that make him unpopular with women?

me joking starts here
let me pin down the word "women"... on par with the unicorn for being the most fascinating but mysterious creature... we men have no idea how they think or why they do the thing that they do... only their kind know that... if they don't find some men that are magnanimous attractive then they don't...
then ends here... and women being the most fascinating but mysterious creature it somewhat true... maybe

anyway... doesn't the word "women" really answer some of your questions? :| well... i too don't know so lets wait for someone who does...

Naver.com

Naver.com

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationSeoul, Korea
I think the translations have to be updated though... SIU's blog has up to rank 15 now.
I translated the rank 15 one because it seemed to be important.
Beware of bad english :)
Spoiler

Poor Baam :(

Edited by Naver.com, 21 February 2012 - 10:51 AM.

Wendy

Wendy

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Location77th Floor
daebak!!
thanks naver!
if you find any other characters you find interesting please give us more info. .
Posted Image

Lazy Tiger

Lazy Tiger

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 526 posts
Thanks Naver... clearly this kind of information is more than necessary to have a better grasp of the ToG story and universe, as SIU has created a very rich world which he cannot convey to us within only the ToG webtoon...

If there is more information on his blog or on the naver cafe that is not already here on this forum and you deem important... please, if you have time, share more with us! :) Thanks!

Kroll

Kroll

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 282 posts
Thanks Naver.com
Where on SIU blog are top 15? I cant find it?

Naver.com

Naver.com

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationSeoul, Korea
It's only shown to 'friends' in the blog, but someone was kind enough to put it up in another blog.

DarkDooM

DarkDooM

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 251 posts
ooh, so hes slayer no.1 ^^ i wonder which number baam is :P

would be nice if you could translate the other ranks as well if you have the time
they will probably be important in the future ^^

thanks for ur work though ^^

edit: i wonder why its only shown to friends :P isnt it quite important and all readers should have access?

Edited by DarkDooM, 21 February 2012 - 01:30 PM.

215513465243fgcxp.png

Naver.com

Naver.com

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationSeoul, Korea
It's only shown to 'friends'(like friends in here) of SIU, but someone was kind enough to put it up in another blog.

I meant to edit the above post, but made a mistake :(

Edited by Naver.com, 21 February 2012 - 01:30 PM.

DarkDooM

DarkDooM

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 251 posts

It's only shown to 'friends'(like friends in here) of SIU, but someone was kind enough to put it up in another blog.

I meant to edit the above post, but made a mistake :(

i guess hes thinking only the people who bother to add him as a friend should get those infos :P haha

can you give us the link to that other blog so we might try our luck with google translator for the time being? ^^

215513465243fgcxp.png

potato

potato

Bikini Potato

• Members
  • 245 posts
Hey Naver is Yuri's grandma one of them top 15 I think I recall reading somewhere that she was like 13 or something o.O?