Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoilers] General Rants and Thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon
Just got caught up on this series ad went to see the ongoing discussions about it, and noticed that there aren't any. Seeing as how the comments section is still being used, how about we make some conversation in here as well!

My initial rave, at least to start this thread, would be that the plot isn't moving nearly as fast as I would have liked. Sure, we're getting more information about this other world, it's inhabitants, and how the shinshou are connected.. but most of the recent-ish chapters feel too drawn out (from the 100ish chapter mark,) the Tsukuyo/ Seo puzzle I was able to put together the second time he showed up, and the latest chapters feel so much like Bleach. It really does make me believe that the recent rash of fanservice was because of a drop in the rankings..

stunfire

stunfire

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
usually though, fanservice is there to boost ratings maybe because the story is kind of slow right now.

TheSingleBest

TheSingleBest

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
yeah the story is a bit slow at the moment. I feel like they have just been repeating the same story set over and over again with very little variation. The kind hero is slowly but surely getting old