Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Season 5's plot?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Nyanyanya

Nyanyanya

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • LocationBangkok, Thailand
At first I thought that the fifth season was going to be the memory kind of setting/plot. But since it is now also in the present, what do you think that this is going to be about?

Soloko

Soloko

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 212 posts
Something to do with M24, probably. Healing him, power upping him, fighting people that come after him and after the myterious death of the elder...

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK
I'm rather conflicted: I'd actually rather M-24 had stayed dead. :( Am I weird on this? <sighs>

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

n00na

n00na

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

I'm rather conflicted: I'd actually rather M-24 had stayed dead. :( Am I weird on this? <sighs>

I actually would have preferred him dead as well. As much as I love m-21, I think his whole abandoned lone wolf thing he had going on after m-24's death was what helped shape him into the character he is today. I just hope m-24's "revival" doesn't set the whole group askew and leave m-21 feeling at a crossroads (assuming m-24 underwent serious personality changes)

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

I actually would have preferred him dead as well. As much as I love m-21, I think his whole abandoned lone wolf thing he had going on after m-24's death was what helped shape him into the character he is today. I just hope m-24's "revival" doesn't set the whole group askew and leave m-21 feeling at a crossroads (assuming m-24 underwent serious personality changes)

And, those are pretty much my reasons, as well. :) Plus, I actually like a good death scene that sticks. ^_^ They can make stories come alive (paradoxically). And, M-24s was a very good death. <sighs> It cheapens it now for me that he isn't dead. :P

PlotCap.png

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Deeper conflicts with the Union, they were able to remain hidden pretty well but now that a Union leader was killed, more attention is focused on South Korea.

As for what I think about M-24's death, read my other post in "Latest Chapter Discussion."

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Jongwoo Shim

Jongwoo Shim

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Well technically didn't he M-24 die, except crombell revived he found out he was closest experiment he had of the nobles, aside for m-21?

Kaybee

Kaybee

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
My guess for an upcoming plot development is that Crombel is going to be revealed as a werewolf.

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Well technically didn't he M-24 die, except crombell revived he found out he was closest experiment he had of the nobles, aside for m-21?

I said "death that sticks" for a reason. :P

PlotCap.png

Eldaeb

Eldaeb

Potato Spud

• Winner!
  • 27 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Crombell does have interesting were-wolf ish pointy hair, but I think he's more the mad scientist anti-thesis, isn't he more representing the dark side of the human struggle? Now Shinwoo as a werewolf, I could imagine (though the kids representing the "quiet life" is a good thing too). I figure the werewolfs will be annother side introduced somewhere along the line, and they've got to have a link with the school somewhere. Though since there are vampires in the union, there's probably a werewolf or two in there as well. And whatever they did to the first mutant that M-24 made looked pretty bug-like (well, those tentacle things that sprouted out, maybe plant), I wonder if that's just an experiment, or that's a 3rd "race" out there - maybe aliens or something.