Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

How old is Morito?

Maybe 40 or 50?!?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

rc1138

rc1138

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 46 posts
At first I thought he is mid 30s-40s, but from the last chapter he may even be in his 50s. I wouldn't be surprised even if it turns out that he is a veteran of the WW2.

qg8m3S.gif

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon
my own speculations on this.. I won't even bother putting a number on him until we understand the nature of his 'condition' (as in, why is his body so small?) If or when that information is uncovered, I'm sure they'll give a better assumption as to his age.

Sociopath Espher

Sociopath Espher

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationAbove the clouds
maybe he's 9 ...

or just a sad sad 20 year old dude with a tiny body of a kid

The power of thy Incesity is beyond my Retribution.

The power of thy Incesity shall be our alternative salvation! XD

Rin "Kratos" Kokonoe

(From Mangafox's Forum)

Me gusta

Flow101

Flow101

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Maybe he can't grow old, because comon seems like he's in his 40s or early 50s but his body looks young, that's just strange.

Creus

Creus

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I bet the reason he can't grow old is the same reason he has all those scars on him. I bet he was tortured at whatever age his body looks and it destroyed the growth plates in the bones and all that kind of stuff so his body still looks like it was when he was tortured. --Obviously this is just my opinion, but its the closest idea I've been able to come up with that makes any kind of sense.

sircebba

sircebba

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts
i think his between 35-45 considering all the details showed.

PhoenixAUS

PhoenixAUS

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationUnder a sakura tree with a blue sky and a cooling breeze, sleeping soundly

Xagnam - My brother in KPOP

Vueiy

Vueiy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 35 posts
He is an ancient, ageless elf, and is over a thousand years old. He used to work for Santa (as head of security), but eventually had to retire around 300 or so when he grew too tall. ;)

Edited by Vueiy, 21 November 2012 - 06:21 PM.

Meow Zorg

Meow Zorg

Potato

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationNapa, California

I bet the reason he can't grow old is the same reason he has all those scars on him. I bet he was tortured at whatever age his body looks and it destroyed the growth plates in the bones and all that kind of stuff so his body still looks like it was when he was tortured. --Obviously this is just my opinion, but its the closest idea I've been able to come up with that makes any kind of sense.

dude this is plagurism, i commented that like 2 months ago ):
Edit: you posted this 6 hours after i did :P?

Posted Image
Meow Zorg
Oct 24 2012 06:01 AM

Easy way to explain his shortness.
As a teen he was tortured so much that his body stopped growing.
<--

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:59 PM<--

Edited by Meow Zorg, 23 November 2012 - 03:45 PM.

To be honest i believe that fan service is terrible

pshhk

pshhk

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
Well, probably was a ton of genetic manipulation, drugs, or some such by that "Kid's Room" business. He had to have hated it so for that.

digritz

digritz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
There are clues everywhere.

How long will it take to become a "Master Rank"? If you use the information available you come out with around 15. That is the approximate age of Alex. Especially when you consider that the Saiga sisters were the youngest to ever reach a rank and their around that age. So it's doubtful that Morito was younger then that. I doubt the scars were all acquired at the same time and no matter how skilled he is healing takes time. So a conservative estimate is another 5 years after his training. Add another 15 years for training others like Elena, Zabeene and Saalim.
Especially when you consider their age now. Clearly Elena and Zabeene are 20 or more and Saalim was older still. Figure it was 15 years to train Toura. Plus she took the merk exam 5 years ago. Saalim was her master that Morito trained. Saalim also raised Toura from birth and she's at least 20. He wouldn't have started training her until sometime after Morito finished training him.

Morito's training, 15
His service, 5
Training other's, 15
Saalim's training Toura sometime after his, 15
Toura's merk test after her training, 5 which seems reasonable given she is probably around 20 now.

Total 55 and these are conservative estimates. Granted some of these events took place at the same time. But still when you add it up it seems unlikely that he's younger then 50.

CrossRyuu

CrossRyuu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

He is an ancient, ageless elf, and is over a thousand years old. He used to work for Santa (as head of security), but eventually had to retire around 300 or so when he grew too tall. ;)

i think he has huge madness in him that he got expeled from north pole by santa-san then decided to be a mercenary

Edited by CrossRyuu, 31 December 2012 - 01:15 PM.

Ihcce

Ihcce

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
You know i may sound crazy but il tell you 150-200. He handles A ranks for 15 sec (i think?). Enormous scars making him badass, Can stop his heart, can change his voice, extremely skilled in martial arts , gun ,doing facades,etc.

He is simply a monster with no bounds.

Kirigaya Yui

Kirigaya Yui

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • LocationDisaster City
I think Morito is cursed. You know, this manga have supernatural element (the lost language) and the mysterious power of ancient civilization. Or maybe it just purely advancement of medical technology.

Posted Image

"Actually school life is fun, if there no one who bully you."

Spoiler

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
He's got to be in the 50's or perhaps older shockingly. He was the teacher of that blind master Saalim (who looks like he was in his 30's) and Saalim (after he became blind) took care of the blind girl when she was just a girl, who is now around in her 20's. Of course there's also the chance that Morito might have been younger than Saalim when he taught him, but that's the conclusion I reach if he's older.

Edited by Saphsin, 11 February 2013 - 08:04 PM.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

JC671

JC671

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I remember watching a anime with a master rank character sealed most of her power and it made her look young he could be use a similar technique. Thats what i hope for cuz then there's a possibility of him showing his growing up stages of his life as he releases it and he will unleash more power which will make him more BADASS.

xrogaan

xrogaan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
It is said that people can have strange abilities, I expect his to be immortality.

TheTerorThatFlapsInTheNite

TheTerorThatFlapsInTheNite

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
he could be over centuries or millenea old but ageless for some reason. it would explain his height and monstrous prowess

Yuri Hellios

Yuri Hellios

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIn a Novel

UMM maybe he is "cursed" just like those immortal (living dead) guys? And his body cant grow thanks to that, but all in all i believe he is around his 100-200 or maybe even 300 years? <_< But i am almost 100% he is not under 70 years

Edited by Yuri Hellios, 20 April 2013 - 09:52 PM.

KostasSum

KostasSum

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGreece

lemme tell u this , his master seems to be younder than him but still she found him when he was around 6 years old , so i beloeve that they use some kind of technique to have a younger body because it's easier to move , like faster and he can easyly disguise himself as  a student or many other things but what i think isn't flawless becaus at some chapters where they tell him that he is short he gets angry  so i think that is either something that his master did to him when he was young or something that we dont know and it's just a coincidence that his body isn't growing!