Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Furuichi

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
I just see it ending really bad for him

tumblr_m792o1vknh1qj0scwo6_250.gif

Profane69

Profane69

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
It would however make his character more interesting if he could use those tissues from now on. Not really as a combat character but more of an expansion to his character allowing for more diverse horrible things to happen to him.

Edited by Profane69, 30 August 2012 - 08:09 PM.

komic

komic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
well everything will end once he runs out of tissues.

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts

I called it almost, Its only a matter of time, wheres toujo at?

Maybe he was kidnapped lol.

FakeHero

FakeHero

Potato

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationReality, sadly...........
FURUICHI´S RHAPSODY !

Seriously, it´s because of him that I started reading this again.

EndlessNight

EndlessNight

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
And a wild toujo appears :P

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera
Im soo looking forward to next Chap & furus part

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Proud Member of Kubera Wiki

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall
I always thought Furuichi hides some great battle potential within him. He will somehow find his true strength and stand as Oga equal.
But instead, Furuichi was granted the power of the Magical Tissues. That is beyond my prediction.
Tamura Ryuuhei, you are the most Epic author I ever seen.

*Furuichi's Rhapsody, AWESOME !

In case you feel offended by me, please forgive me. I just have a bad sense of humor. Heh...

North-sensei

North-sensei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
Furuichi sure is hated by author. Excluding for very first chapters and ending it with chapter 22 he only got trashed more and more (being made into gay, lolicon and so on). Even now that he got his "5 minutes" author made him look even more silly with these tissues in his nose and how he acts. Not to mention we all already know how this will end.

I so would love to see Furuichi throw a table and leave these guys and go out with a nice girl but Tamura Ryuuhei isn't that kind of person.

I thought I'd see Furuichi going out with Oga's sister where it turns out he does it only to help her with her job and it's not really serious while rest of band panics and there's lots of funny moments in it with ending where Oga's sis says a couple nice thing about Takayuki to girls.

My other idea of his plot would be for Furuichi to become En's contractor and he gets some spoiling from his maids especially Yolda.

But yeah let's kick the lying with some tissues in his nose.....

7S4MwrK.jpg

Adimiss

Adimiss

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationArizona
Yeah quite honestly Furuichi is almost my favorite character. besides beel of course.

I must say that his life must really really suck. If i was him i would be so depressed about everything. No one but oga really likes him and he is practically the character everyone shits on

Spoiler

So seriously at sometime in this story i hope that Furuichi can do something and i generally feel bad for him with this tissue thing. He just wants to not be on the bottom of the food chain anymore. to bad this will just end up blowing up in his face too. then i think it will be worse because he just beat everyone up once the tissues are gone and they come looking for him he's just gonna get destroyed even more.

So seriously i hope Furuichi gets something out of this

crazy dog

crazy dog

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationUSA

Yeah quite honestly Furuichi is almost my favorite character. besides beel of course.

I must say that his life must really really suck. If i was him i would be so depressed about everything. No one but oga really likes him and he is practically the character everyone shits on

Spoiler

So seriously at sometime in this story i hope that Furuichi can do something and i generally feel bad for him with this tissue thing. He just wants to not be on the bottom of the food chain anymore. to bad this will just end up blowing up in his face too. then i think it will be worse because he just beat everyone up once the tissues are gone and they come looking for him he's just gonna get destroyed even more.

So seriously i hope Furuichi gets something out of this

i think he will lose to oga or something like that because the tissues will kill him and that is not going to happen someway or another he will lose the tissues, but seriously he is my favorite character,

U all should realize that he is the only normal character in the series , think about it (Oga, Toujo , himekiwa , kanzaki, etc ) all those guys are freaking crazy, any normal guy his age would be interested in women , it is just that he goes to a high school full of thugs and he is out of place character in the series. i feel bad for him that he got stuck with alain delon , any normal guy would think about sexual stuff when u get a hot chick like kunieda or hilda. (

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH ~or~ Universe of Caelestis Dea
Actually... based on previous "contracts"...

Don't the contracted demon leave after they finish the contract?
And I think the contract Furuichi did this time was just to beat Toujou..

Meaning... Jabba-wock should have already left.
And the only demon that can be stronger than Jabba-wock... would be... Behemoth...
BTW, I wonder how many "tissues" are there exactly... he's used up about 8 or so already.
They never did told us how many tissues there was... LOL

21j9mie.jpg

bushwhacker2k

bushwhacker2k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA
I think this was probably the best way they could end this. I'm still expecting some aftermath but I'm glad Furuichi got his time, he's definitely one of my favorite characters in Beelzebub.

"This statement is not true."

lysander478

lysander478

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
Furuichi at least got Behemoth's respect...so there's that. Have to say that I don't want him to stop being the butt-monkey though since to me some of the best moments are everybody ragging on Furuichi as if it's the most natural thing to do. Definitely needed more bro moments with Oga though since he hasn't had them in a while and it looks like that will pretty much be the next arc.

Soran Lioncore

Soran Lioncore

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationAt the Wall
Furuichi shows enough capacity to hold demonic power at behemoth's level.

perhaps he may be a candidate to be a contractor in the future?

In case you feel offended by me, please forgive me. I just have a bad sense of humor. Heh...

Nihonomaruh

Nihonomaruh

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
So... Furuichi doesnt have talent,power or anything... but he only got some guts... oh well i still like him the way he is... but still hoping that there is... xD

will_of_fire_by_manga_wolf-d5qr0am_zps43

"My sin is my own existence."

Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Nec possum tecum vivere, nec sine te.
I can live neither with you, nor without you.

Nihil Sine Nefas
Nothing without a sin

paraquat

paraquat

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationCashin a keg of Natty Ice with Fratmaster Urek "The Man"zino
Even though the flashback fight was exactly what I expected, with Furuichi just getting up repeatedly after Oga hits him, I was still satisfied. I didn't want him to become a contractor (unless it's with Lamia) or to gain any POWARZ.

Hey, remember when people kind of respected Furuichi because he was the "general" for the battle with Akuma High?

"Koichi really steals! No dignity!" - Jusuke Josder

Verne Jules

Verne Jules

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
I think Furuichi really deserved this arc and showing he's also a respectable character not just to the other characters but also to the readers. I think Furuichi only imagines being with cute girls, he doesn't even imagine perverted things (correct me if I'm wrong) yet he always gets the fate of an unlucky perverted side character even though he's not really a pervert or lolicon. Now that I think about it, he was actually a good guy who was only getting treated badly.

North-sensei

North-sensei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
Just as I expected. The ending feels somehow forced by fans, still in the middle of "5 min of glory" Furuichi gets owned.... I'm kind of disapointed. Well gotta wait for his another chance to shine and hope author stops his hate or fandoom give him a good idea

7S4MwrK.jpg

North-sensei

North-sensei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
A weird feeling after ch178. Furuichi is more cool here than in his arc time....

ref: ch178,p10-12

7S4MwrK.jpg