Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Furuichi

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Meow Zorg

Meow Zorg

Potato

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationNapa, California
IS epic!!!
IT IS DAH ERA OF FURUICHI!!!!
Pretty sure i misspelled his name.

Edited by Meow Zorg, 23 August 2012 - 04:51 AM.

To be honest i believe that fan service is terrible

krackenker

krackenker

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationSweden, Stockholm
nope you didnt, I think... and yup it's srsly awesome... The epic era of Furuichi has come!
Cant wait for next chap... i sooooooo wanna see what happends between Oga and Furuichi

leokiko

leokiko

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 20 posts
  • LocationBrazil
It will go like this:

Furuichi will kick a bunch of people's asses, and then he will lose his power and get his ass kicked instead.

Naegi

Naegi

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 31 posts
  • LocationTokyo
Finally Furuichi gets a chance

Darkrage

Darkrage

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
I wonder what the price for the contract will be...

perhaps it will be a engagement with some old guy.

Edited by Darkrage, 23 August 2012 - 09:37 AM.

TaintedDream

TaintedDream

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • LocationUnited States

I wonder what the price for the contract will be...

perhaps it will be a engagement with some old guy.

the old guy will be Alain Delon :batoto_006:

Edited by TaintedDream, 23 August 2012 - 10:44 AM.

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
I don't think this power will last too long, because his luck is shit.

Hulohot

Hulohot

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationRussia
Obviously he'll lost his power next time but i hope he can use it soimetimes... Imagine Furuichi fighting against demons, that would be really awesome.

Eracuel

Eracuel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationIn the Shadows...
Furuichi da boss ... :D Epic chapter xD

Posted Image Posted Image

MarzoNegro

MarzoNegro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
I hope he keeps it! i like him xd

EndlessNight

EndlessNight

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
he's going to be talking shit and take out the napkins and get beat down

Kappa

Kappa

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

I think you're right out of the bunch of people here
Just living Life to what I want to.

Posted Image

Pure Darkness

Pure Darkness

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

there is a 99% chance of that happening. the other 1% is someone knocking them out.

Death to Tsundere!!!!

Guest_mug3n_von_Kartoffel

Guest_mug3n_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests
Maybe in the end Lamia goes tsundere for Furuichi and the legend of the lolicon creep reaches a new milestone xD

Nihonomaruh

Nihonomaruh

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
There's less comedy if he still keeps up being the bad ass... but its good for him sometimes so that he can also get the girls to attracted to him... i feel sorry for him linking Alain Delon on him... xD

will_of_fire_by_manga_wolf-d5qr0am_zps43

"My sin is my own existence."

Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Nec possum tecum vivere, nec sine te.
I can live neither with you, nor without you.

Nihil Sine Nefas
Nothing without a sin

Sootopolis

Sootopolis

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 17 posts
  • LocationHoenn/Hyrule/Mushroom Kingdom/UK
I like this new development. I feel sorry for Furuichi, how he's always a punching bag, so it's great to see him get his moment to shine. I have a feeling that it won't end well for him (it never does) but for now wanna see more badass Furuichi!

Grim

Grim

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNarnia, or so I am told.
I always believed that Furuichi needed SOMETHING to go for him, or balance out his butt-monkeyness.
I had an idea that he might be a fallen angel or something a long time ago. Tagging by Oga for some reason or another, ranging from premonition that Oga would obtain the Demon King's son and needing to help Oga save the world by raising Beel properly, to him tagging by Oga to pull a Crowning Moment of Awesome in their most dire moment. These are ideas based on Furuichi being a fallen angel LOOKING for redemption. There is another scale for him not wanting to go back and enjoying the world as a human. This helped me explain why Furuichi Sucked so bad, and had such Horrible luck.

With this last chapter, I honestly believe that I have been horribly incorrect in that regard.
God (Tamura Ryuuhei) simply hates Furuichi.
I tried coming up with something that defines me in one or sentences, but failed. I then tried to think of something witty, but failed. So I decided to leave this blank, but felt it would look improper not to have a signature. Seeing as how I didn't want people to misunderstand, I explained myself here.

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
Fallen angel? Redemption? Save the world? Is this really the troll manga called Beelzebub?

fRIIT

fRIIT

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I always believed that Furuichi needed SOMETHING to go for him, or balance out his butt-monkeyness.
I had an idea that he might be a fallen angel or something a long time ago. Tagging by Oga for some reason or another, ranging from premonition that Oga would obtain the Demon King's son and needing to help Oga save the world by raising Beel properly, to him tagging by Oga to pull a Crowning Moment of Awesome in their most dire moment. These are ideas based on Furuichi being a fallen angel LOOKING for redemption. There is another scale for him not wanting to go back and enjoying the world as a human. This helped me explain why Furuichi Sucked so bad, and had such Horrible luck.

With this last chapter, I honestly believe that I have been horribly incorrect in that regard.
God (Tamura Ryuuhei) simply hates Furuichi.

I really like this idea but it just wouldn't go with the manga, I have to say I do like Furuichi and having him being a little more developed past one panel gags would be great.
It was a good theory but doesn't fit the character or manga unfortunatey

Edited by fRIIT, 28 August 2012 - 11:00 PM.

EndlessNight

EndlessNight

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
I called it almost, Its only a matter of time, wheres toujo at?