Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Cancelled?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
I'm hearing that this manga was cancelled. Is that true?
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

freijie

freijie

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
According to other sources its finished with 6 volumes released, where did you hear that?

Suwa

Suwa

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
I heard that too... in the comments below. If that`s true, it would be a shame.

I really wonder about the taste of the japanese people sometimes.

freijie

freijie

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
http://www.amazon.co.jp/9784091232304-%E6%BC%AB%E7%94%BB%E3%83%BB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%8E%E3%83%99%E3%83%BBBL-%E6%9C%AC/s?ie=UTF8&keywords=9784091232304&page=1&rh=n%3A466280%2Ck%3A9784091232304

'i've been told that friend of a friend of my buddy heard somewhere, that Popcorn Avatar is cancelled. So it must be true.' :)

p.s. its a released vol. 6 of PA, according to description its a conclusion of the story~.

Edited by freijie, 16 August 2012 - 05:23 PM.

avvernos

avvernos

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
i need to see the nxt chapter now

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
That's really annoying. Why cancel something do good?
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Shinikage

Shinikage

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
because it didnt sold well enough, sadly the really good stuff is not always the really popular stuff

Baldulf

Baldulf

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
It's a pity really.

InfiniteVerisimilitude

InfiniteVerisimilitude

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

It's really annoying how many promising mangas get cut off early and then how many successful ones get dragged out without end and conclusion just because they sell.

At least in mangas you don't generally have the xth universe reboot etc you get in US comic books.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts

It's really annoying how many promising mangas get cut off early and then how many successful ones get dragged out without end and conclusion just because they sell.

At least in mangas you don't generally have the xth universe reboot etc you get in US comic books.

i agree

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
I reread all the chapters...crazy-monkey-emoticon-029.gif
WHY?! WHY CANCEL SOMETHING SO GOOD?!
head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg