Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Little notes by you guys in manwha

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Hemoplague

Hemoplague

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
I find these distracting and they take away from the mood of the story for me. It's relatively minor but I do think it would make reading ToG more enjoyable. TN notes are fine of course, but I don't like comments like "Crazy: Oh yeah, looks like Yeon is moving up in the hot ranking list". Not sure if anyone agrees with me but I'd figure I'd put in my two cents. Thanks for listening.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
I agree. lol

Zageron

Zageron

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 427 posts
  • LocationCanada
Sometimes they are incredibly necessary. But yeah, I agree.

Fembot

Fembot

Global Moderator

• The Company
  • 1,048 posts
Heh. Yes, I think this is a fair request, and I can see where it would be distracting/detracts from the reading experience.

Perhaps a compromise can be reached and Crazy can write his chapter comments either in the credits (sans anything spoilerish lol) or at the very end, after the blog translations, like he's done in the past. That way, it isn't distracting during the read, and those who enjoy reading them can still read them.

Hemoplague

Hemoplague

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Your idea sounds great Fem. I have nothing against Crazy and the gang, I would actually like to thank The Company for their work on ToG this whole time. I do like some or even most of the chapter comments, I just don't want them in the middle of SIU's stuff when it's unnecessary. =)

Fembot

Fembot

Global Moderator

• The Company
  • 1,048 posts
Alright, going to make sure Crazy sees this thread, if he hasn't already. :>

Sensei~

Sensei~

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 457 posts
yes, people rather have random pics added to the manhwa. = D

blakout

blakout

Potato Spud

• The Company (inactive)
  • 33 posts
  • LocationMinnesota, US
I actually like the little comments by Crazy and Trebor, they're pretty funny.