Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who is Your Favorite Girl?

Umi no Misaki Poll Dragon God Ending Route Shizuku Soyogi Karin Nagi

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is your favorite girl? (79 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is your favorite girl?

1. Narumi Shizuku (23 votes [29.11%])

Percentage of vote: 29.11%

2. Mitsurugi Soyogi (13 votes [16.46%])

Percentage of vote: 16.46%

3. Nagumo Karin (35 votes [44.30%])

Percentage of vote: 44.30%

4. Nagumo Rinne (7 votes [8.86%])

Percentage of vote: 8.86%

5. Others (Mike, Shizue, Sensei, etc.) (1 votes [1.27%])

Percentage of vote: 1.27%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown
As the title above : Who is your favorite girl?

Please vote and give your reason! Thank you. :)

and for me... I choose Shizuku.
Reason : Well, she's my type, very spoiled. :D

Edited by Tio Alexander, 14 September 2012 - 11:11 PM.

Posted Image

The Legendary Amazing Takao's Boobs (open the spoiler or click here)
Spoiler

Arlo

Arlo

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
Well... my favorite as a character is probably Rinne, closely followed by sensei. Rinne (even though her blush stickers bother me) just because she's somehow smarter and more collected than pretty much every other character in the series, and sensei because she's... not. She's obviously smart when she cares enough, but mostly she's shallow and impulsive. Both of them are intriguing.

Of the harem girls though - Karin's my favorite. I like all of them (though I took a while to warm up to Soyogi) but Karin's earthiness and directness appeal to me the most.

Comadrin

Comadrin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • LocationManetheren, but more realistically Southern California
I like Soyogi. She has a difficult personality, but she throws herself heart and soul into what she believes in. The combination of her total earnestness and somewhat naive personality is attractive to me. She also has a body to die for! I like all of them, including the idiot-savant teacher, but Soyogi fits my personality best. Besides, she was the first to come up and ask him to make her his first, even if it was only for practice. Any nice girl who said that to me would have a devoted lover for life. Her earnestness is the kind that holds the pass at Thermopylae. If she believed that unbeatable aliens were attacking Okitsushima, her first though would be, "This is what I was born for!" and she would grab a katana or naginata and head out, happier than she had ever been in her life. Tomoe Gozen lives, Damnit!!!!

Edited by Comadrin, 13 August 2012 - 04:49 AM.

Local Yankee

Local Yankee

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationHigh School Section
Obviously Karin! because i have short hair fetish Posted Image and i like her personality.

Posted Image

HARUHI-ISM

~ Local Yankee

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan

Well... my favorite as a character is probably Rinne, closely followed by sensei. Rinne (even though her blush stickers bother me) just because she's somehow smarter and more collected than pretty much every other character in the series, and sensei because she's... not. She's obviously smart when she cares enough, but mostly she's shallow and impulsive. Both of them are intriguing.

Of the harem girls though - Karin's my favorite. I like all of them (though I took a while to warm up to Soyogi) but Karin's earthiness and directness appeal to me the most.

It has to be Rinne. Honestly, how many people do you guys think can find their soul mates? Why did they have the same dream at the same time? Why were they able to remember their past lives? She KNEW he was the Dragon God, she dreamed all her life about him. None of the other girls were able to do that. Her soul knew he was coming, reminding her how he looked like. There must be a reason. There should be a way to postpone who is he going to choose. Wait 2 or 3 years and if they want to force him, just go back to Tokyo and come back later.

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

Shadowrun77

Shadowrun77

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
I haven't read the whole thing up to the latest chapter yet, I'm only on like chapter 62 and so far I would say my favorite is Karin. I agree with Arlo, one of the things I like most about Karin is her directness. Though I feel like the author's favored is Shizuku at least from what I've read so far it feels like she's the favored, and that Soyogi is in last.

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown

I haven't read the whole thing up to the latest chapter yet, I'm only on like chapter 62 and so far I would say my favorite is Karin. I agree with Arlo, one of the things I like most about Karin is her directness. Though I feel like the author's favored is Shizuku at least from what I've read so far it feels like she's the favored, and that Soyogi is in last.

Well, I think Shizuku is true route. Since the first girl for Nagi is Shizuku.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Shokkuhamna

Shokkuhamna

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Uff...this is like asking a parent what is their favourite child... like, Nagi, I love all three of these characters.

If I had to pick, I'd probably say Shizuku, as she is the type of personality I truly like in a person. Besides she completely reminds me physically and in personality to a girl I SHOULDA dated in high school (if I'd had half a brain)

...sigh...

netcow

netcow

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
I vacillate between Karin and Shizuku... but i've only finished chapter 18 ;D
Soyogi is to... don't know. Bad is not the real word. But i don't think she likes him really.
This teacher is terrible (funny).

netcow

netcow

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
I might overthink my opinion about Shizuku...

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown

I might overthink my opinion about Shizuku...

She might be Yandere.

Edited by Tio Alexander, 14 September 2012 - 11:12 PM.

Posted Image

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

She might be Yandere.

........starting to look a lot more likely. We'll see I guess. Great new chapter.

Tn7HA0h.png

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan
After the last events, Rinne is my favorite girl by far, not even close. The little girl faced her fears, going to the sea. Fears that are deep down attached to her soul, in order to remember her past life. She risked her life trying to save/help Nagi. While Shizuku is trying to finish the Dragon God Festival that will irremediably end up with both of them dead. Honestly, is not even hard who is the best girl for him.

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

TaruBoss

TaruBoss

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland - Ticino

Karin. but just because i like short hair and her neme.

and the others too are.. well

Shoyogi became a crazy stalker, and shizuku went from "dude im the main bitch, dont talk to me" to "kyaaah kyaaah kyahhh im crazy kyaaah"

sorathecrow

sorathecrow

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Karin, but I liked all three of the main trio (and Rinne).  Karin was the most down to earth, so she was always a good reprieve from the more out-there personalities in the story.  I really liked Shizuku too, her mysterious personality drew me in early on, and her desire to be happy that conflicted with her need to shoulder so much responsibility definitely resonated with me.  But I do think Karin carried the day for me since she seemed like the most well-rounded.