Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion (etc, etc)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Daktyl

Daktyl

Discord King

• Contrib Mods
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMI, USA
So far, the latest chapter is Chapter 25 (and just because it's not on Batoto doesn't mean we can't talk about it).

I have to say that when I first starting reading it, I thought it was going to be a unique romance story between the two co-workers.
Ah, my naivete :lol:

With the latest chapters showing the beginning of kazu and hina's relationship, I am filled with a sense that I don't like: foreshadowing of NTR.
Now, not the normal one, but a pseudo-NTR on the co-worker (I forgot his name, and he's the MC...). I grew to like their pairing very much but the author interjected and made me read this other romance between hina and kazu that made me not hate kazu as much >_>

I'm personally somebody who hates NTR... or triangles even (but I'm somehow okay with harem??) so this makes me a bit miffed :mad:
That being said, there are not many chapters left so I feel compelled to read it to the end, no matter how confused my feelings are...

(Was this more of a personal rant?? lol ^.^)

My words are my own, and do not represent Batoto in any way, shape, or form unless otherwise stated in the post itself ^.^

Juan Gutierrez

Juan Gutierrez

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts
Listen, if you truly hate NTR themes, then you're gonna rage like crazy reading through this series. Not only that, you'll feel compelled to read til the end whether you want to or not. It's just that kind of story.

Edited by Juan Gutierrez, 22 August 2012 - 06:24 PM.

Daktyl

Daktyl

Discord King

• Contrib Mods
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMI, USA
Wow... uh... chapter 27 was kind of a double NTR chapter...

I've almost completely forgotten about the main character, and I wonder if he even appears anymore since the rest seems to be a flashback of Kazu and Hina :/

Not to mention I'm currently reading another manga that has NTR elements as well. I swear I don't try to torture myself on purpose, its just that these stories tend to have the best storytelling!!
Stupid manga authors >_>

My words are my own, and do not represent Batoto in any way, shape, or form unless otherwise stated in the post itself ^.^

Juan Gutierrez

Juan Gutierrez

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts
Oh, don't worry about the MC too much. He'll be back and bolder then ever. I say that with regret.

What's the other manga called? And don't hate the authors, hate your masochist side. XD

Edited by Juan Gutierrez, 01 October 2012 - 02:00 PM.

Daktyl

Daktyl

Discord King

• Contrib Mods
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMI, USA
Oh.... v.v
Just when I pulled away!! JUST WHEN I WAS ABLE TO STOP READING. Now I have to start reading again >_>

And I totally forgot what the other manga was now. I'm not sure if I finished it or if I stopped reading it...

And no, I don't have a masochist side. I have a slight sadist side. And I have a very large "rage" side.
But mostly, I just love storytelling, and it's manga like this that really gives you most of what you want in a story...

Juan Gutierrez

Juan Gutierrez

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts
True. Of all the "logical" paths this story could've taken, it seems the author purposely took the route that would get the biggest and most emotional reaction from people. Mostly the ever pure rage feeling, with some doses of empathy and jealousy.

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts

I feel sorry for Seiyuu's boyfriend.  Not like he intentionally betrayed her.  It was more like he was forced by being put in a complicated situation by the other girl who also happens to be a close friend of both.  She had no idea of this betrayal yet she slowly started betraying him bit by bit with her coworker.  I you ask me he should just dump her and go for the girl that genuinly loves him.  From the looks of it she would marry him immediately if given the chance but most likely since she loves him so much she might try to knock som sense into Seiyuu first.

I just noticed we are just halfway in the manga.  Probably alot more affairs along the way?

Edited by RS456, 19 March 2013 - 06:33 AM.

Juan Gutierrez

Juan Gutierrez

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts

RS456, you have no idea.  Buckle up, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.