Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Oda Nobuna no Yabou anime characters in real history

Oda Nobuna History Nobunaga Sengoku Era

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown
Well, this images not really from real history, but from some games. If you want to see real picture of Sengoku Heroes, you can see Sengoku Period at Wikipedia.

Posted Image

And... this is some information about Nene : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nene_%28aristocrat%29
In real history she's Hideyoshi's (Saru) wife, then after Hideyoshi die she become nun.

Here's last descendant of Oda Clan : Oda Nobunari

Edited by Tio Alexander, 12 September 2012 - 07:06 AM.

Posted Image

The Legendary Amazing Takao's Boobs (open the spoiler or click here)
Spoiler

Ditzuha

Ditzuha

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPhilippine Summer Highlands
Oichi's gone, Nagamasa's become a bit more sinister (well, he gets screwed in Basara, Samurai Warriors and in history, give him a break). The Nobuna version of Mitsuhide makes me think no more Honnouji event. Have yet to see Date (loved his Basara version), Takeda and the others. Since Yukimura is not MC, s/he (if s/he ever shows up) may still be just a big mouth, just like his Basara version.

One more thing. Where is Tadakatsu?

Edited by Ditzuha, 08 August 2012 - 07:41 PM.

Zashiki Warashi

Zashiki Warashi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Locationin your house
I love this series. so many lolis & history about japan. and ninja too!

Arlo

Arlo

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
This series already made me want to go back and replay Nobunaga's Ambition and Shogun: Total War. This thread just makes me want to even more.

I'd love to see a Sengoku era strategy game with these iterations of the characters instead of the traditional ones....

Edited by Arlo, 09 August 2012 - 04:36 PM.

Alien Entity

Alien Entity

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationBatoto
The only set of characters that actually interest me in the Sengoku Period were Kotaro Fuuma ,Kojiro sasaki , Musashi and few others. Well I normally play the koei samurai warriors games. Kotaro story line in it was just awesome even if it's fiction lol. He wasn't that all that badass in sengoku basara

!

bxy0.png

17.jpg

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

I looked it up on wikipedia and it looks like the real Akechi Mitsuhide ended up betraying Oda Nobunaga at Honnoji

Either way, just eleven days after the betrayal, Hideyoshi (whose role the MC took over) got him killed

(Remember that this story depicts the actual historical events, but the outcome of the events becomes different due to the MC's interference like for example someone who was supposed to die in history lives on like for example Imagawa Yoshimoto-He didn't survive the ambush at Okehazama, actually, he didn't even realize wtf was going on, he heard some of the battle noise and suddenly he realized that the Samurai who had appeared weren't his own and got killed)

Next fact:

Nene (this time, the gender is the same both in history AND in this story) was his wife, 

She married him at 12-15 years (Wikipedia said at one line she was born 1549 and then suddenly that she was born 1546)

We might note though that the "nene route" is pretty much out of the question right now because I don't recall the MC being a lolicon, we all pretty much know that he's gonna be with Nobuna

Edited by Harbinger, 11 January 2014 - 08:34 PM.

Looking for translated light novels?

Baka - Tsuki

There are MANY translated light novels, including Highschool DxD, Toaru Majutsu no index, Infinite Stratos, Seirei tsukai no kenbu AND Date a live (the Manga adaption of which got cancelled after chapter 6)