Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

LULz? No Minecraft player?

game minecraft play fun

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts
I look at the forum and LoL-ed.
NOBODY PLAY MINECRAFT?

and why did I destroyed The End Portal's outside but it didn't disappear like Nether Portal? Amusing bugs?

foxyeisenhower

foxyeisenhower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 795 posts
  • LocationKONY 2013 STOP SOPA RIP Spider-man too soon
Of course nobody plays minecraft anymore, the graphics haven't improved since beta and neither has the gameplay
The only reason to keep up with a server is the social aspect and people got bored of that too.
move on
Spoiler

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct
imo graphic is good enough as is.

but yeah, i'm just a casual player soo i just play a bit then and now i guess

Sieg

Sieg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Location.
I'm not creative enough to play Minecraft, and it just bores me to death.

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts
Building house is fun.
But what it sucks is my Minecraft is a cracked version one.
SO NO MULTIPLAYER! damn it.
If you can pay for the original one, there is a survival monster fight funny one.

cyborgmosquito

cyborgmosquito

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 265 posts
I played minecraft (cracked) awhile ago on multiplayer and with my rl friend but got bored from minegrinding. Probably the better version to play with is having infinite blocks, instant mining, flight, speed, and faster placement mods. Honestly though I think Dwarf Fortress still makes for a better game, even with ascii graphics.

Edited by cyborgmosquito, 08 August 2012 - 01:54 AM.

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts

I played minecraft (cracked) awhile ago on multiplayer and with my rl friend but got bored from minegrinding. Probably the better version to play with is having infinite blocks, instant mining, flight, speed, and faster placement mods. Honestly though I think Dwarf Fortress still makes for a better game, even with ascii graphics.

cracked and multiplayer?
do you mind giving me the url? I just work with creative mode months without multiplaying!!!

cyborgmosquito

cyborgmosquito

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 265 posts

cracked and multiplayer?
do you mind giving me the url? I just work with creative mode months without multiplaying!!!

Its been a long time so i don't remember clearly, but here is a video i found by searching (didn't watch). I do remember using tunngle though. Community isn't as large as the legit ones, but there should be one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RENBvLmCv8M&feature=related

Edited by cyborgmosquito, 08 August 2012 - 02:12 AM.

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts
something like this?

Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!

>> minecraftcodes.me <<

Kayley

Kayley

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationNot here.
Ah, when I get bored, I occasionally play MC (But not for too long, it lags slightly on my netbook)...

By the looks of things, I am the only one here who has a legit copy of the game.

Is my sig too small now?

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts

Ah, when I get bored, I occasionally play MC (But not for too long, it lags slightly on my netbook)...

By the looks of things, I am the only one here who has a legit copy of the game.

*cute cat eyes*
don't you mind sharing it with me?
Posted Image

Edited by God of TROLLing LOL, 08 August 2012 - 02:25 AM.

Kayley

Kayley

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationNot here.
I do mind. It has the same password as many other websites I am a member of.

Is my sig too small now?

MezzoParody

MezzoParody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts
I bought Minecraft back when it was only about 10 dollars. Every now and then I sink a weekend into it, but it's not a long-term hobby. If a cool new feature comes out or I spot a nifty mod or some neat design for some cool red-stone thing, I get the urge to play again. Otherwise it just sits there, waiting until I get really bored.

Murdath

Murdath

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • Locationhere.
I like to burn stuff in minecraft multiplayer.

I have a legit copy too.

Edited by Murdath, 08 August 2012 - 02:55 AM.

No one wants to be a slave. But if you do, please email me, because I'm looking for a few good slaves.

God of TROLLing LOL

God of TROLLing LOL

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts
(O_O) WHY AM I SO POOR!!!!

(TT^TT)
...single player mode forever then
Posted Image

and cracked version... forever, too...

Posted Image

Murdath

Murdath

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • Locationhere.
Need money? Find a job or rob a bank.
No one wants to be a slave. But if you do, please email me, because I'm looking for a few good slaves.

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct
woot just started playing minecraft again with my friends through hamachi!
going great. found a lot of iron early.

Murdath

Murdath

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • Locationhere.
Playing in community with a set of mods could be fun. I'm not a creative guy when it comes to minecraft though. Although I can build a castle or a wizard tower, thats as far as i go, I'm not the kind to keep dozens of those noisy sheep to collect colored wools.

bushwhacker2k

bushwhacker2k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA

Of course nobody plays minecraft anymore, the graphics haven't improved since beta and neither has the gameplay
The only reason to keep up with a server is the social aspect and people got bored of that too.
move on

The graphics were never an issue, this is an aesthetic style.

I actually mostly agree with the rest, why is everything so boring these days?

I want to sink my teeth into a game that I'll really have to take time to figure out, but I can't seem to find any game that I can't break through in a few days...

"This statement is not true."

Murdath

Murdath

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • Locationhere.

The graphics were never an issue, this is an aesthetic style.

I actually mostly agree with the rest, why is everything so boring these days?

I want to sink my teeth into a game that I'll really have to take time to figure out, but I can't seem to find any game that I can't break through in a few days...

Did you try Byond games? The games are fun for the most part, it's usually the community who ruins them.