Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

One of the best manga's I have read

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Meow Zorg

Meow Zorg

Potato

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationNapa, California
The characters are deep and meaning full, everyone has some motive or desire. The MC is not a wimp and his power is awesome. I love how the author made a intensity in the manga by giving the MC the power to make anyone love him, but the MC wants someone to truly love him for who he is, while he gets dumped constantly without using his power.

To be honest i believe that fan service is terrible

TaruBoss

TaruBoss

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland - Ticino
or maybe just one of the first. drawings are bad, story is a little stupid, and chars are not so very well developed. im sorry but this one is bad ^^

Doujutsu

Doujutsu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBest Korea
Poster above me is right, if you think this is good, then you have long road ahead of you.

PROzess

PROzess

Potato

• Contributor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationGermany
Haters gonna hate?
Though I indeed have read better series.

But I must admit I like all the "WTF NTR" reactions from the fans.

unf2a.jpg

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Depends what you compare it to, I guess. For a manga this ecchi, and let's face it the fanservice is damned good, it really does have pretty good characterization. The plot gets a bit contrived, though, even aside from the premise, which is very cute but definitely has "Plot device for ecchi stuff" stamped all over it in huge letters, in bold, underlined.
Still, the first poster reminds me of myself when I first started reading romance manga and thought "Kare First Love" was good.

Edited by Purple Library Guy, 20 December 2012 - 12:39 AM.

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan
Well... of course it has its flaws. I know some situations are cliche, unreal, lame, etc. But the reactions the characters sometimes display are so... real... What I am trying to say is when they are in some kind of trouble you can actually see, feel their despair, pain, etc. The way the author draws their reactions, facial expressions is really top notch. The story not so much. But that part is WAY above the average.

Edited by Cloud Strife, 20 December 2012 - 07:33 AM.

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

TaruBoss

TaruBoss

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland - Ticino

or maybe just one of the first. drawings are bad, story is a little stupid, and chars are not so very well developed. im sorry but this one is bad ^^

kinda sorry for that now, mostly because im loving Sakurambo Sindrome so much...

Nano Death!

Nano Death!

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • LocationGiran

Kidding me? This manga is not good, its need focus on comedy and mixing with some drama well be fine, but when its going to heavy drama, its failed.

God

God

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

The characters are deep and meaning full, everyone has some motive or desire. The MC is not a wimp and his power is awesome. I love how the author made a intensity in the manga by giving the MC the power to make anyone love him, but the MC wants someone to truly love him for who he is, while he gets dumped constantly without using his power.

Look at this post from almost 4 years ago. So hopeful. So full of optimism. Finishing this manga will leave you reaching for a bottle of whiskey. :(

abuklao

abuklao

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Look at this post from almost 4 years ago. So hopeful. So full of optimism. Finishing this manga will leave you reaching for a bottle of whiskey. :(

Did you finish the manga ? Please tell me what happens from 104 and on. I doubt the translations will ever catch up in years.

sterob

sterob

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Did you finish the manga ? Please tell me what happens from 104 and on. I doubt the translations will ever catch up in years.

Ending is shitty.

The author repeated his mistake with sakuranbo syndrome. He doesn't know how to end the series.

Spoiler