Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Oh, My Sweet Alien! General Discussion

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Ne0spartan

Ne0spartan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
I really like manga, I especially got a kick out of her 'multitasking' skills.

What do you guys think?

Alien Entity

Alien Entity

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationBatoto
Well the 2nd chapter was short,but got to see her parents.

!

bxy0.png

17.jpg

MasterFnarg

MasterFnarg

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • LocationUK
This manga is short but pretty good, it deserves attention! I love the father when he was young, the beams, the misunderstanding, the method of delivery (baby), how they first met, if only we had more and longer chapters...

Edited by MasterFnarg, 06 September 2012 - 10:22 PM.

Uller

Uller

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationUSA
The only problem i have with this manga is the length of the chapters.

... It deserves more.

15.jpg

Kenshin-dono

Kenshin-dono

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
Ya... as mentioned, my only gripe is theres not enough of it! The art styles really unique, i love the alien girls eyes both in human and alien form. The characters all have an unusual style to them that i find refreshing. Has this guy done anything else? Or is he new

daraghuman

daraghuman

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
Don't you guys mean just more chapters? I think the chapters being short works. It is comedic but very innocent in it's own way (yes innocent, just because the alien is pretty much naked and theres tentacles in it doesnt mean it isn't) which works just like how a lot of 4-koma manga works. I.E. Hozuki-san chi no Aneki was a great manga mainly done in 4-koma. It is short, to the point, complete and leaves one satisfied yet wanting more.

I do agree i want more chapters but the length is good as it is. Making the chapters longer rather than having more will make the manga spoonfeed content to our faces.

Yuusha OtakUub

Yuusha OtakUub

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
Really good stuff up till this point. I'm especially hooked because I want to see what happens with those siblings.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
really liking this manga.
would be really interested to also see the other mangas of this author translated.

Antor

Antor

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
oh! you mean the author as more than one manga out there? I really dig the art stile, looking forward reading more of his work!!

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

oh! you mean the author as more than one manga out there? I really dig the art stile, looking forward reading more of his work!!

yes, you can look at them here: http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=9536 just scroll down.

Bernadotte

Bernadotte

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationTransfixed before my computer
This is one of those mangas that can have a lot happening and the plot advances very well in just a few pages. I've read some with 20 pages and one shots ranging between 50 to 160 pages and so little actually happens. So really I have no trouble with it.

But I did find myself giggling a little and giving a thumbs up for the boob physics for when Madoka was pushed away.

orochijes

orochijes

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Wow, three years later and we get another chapter for some reason. And after the author passed away last October too...

Piece

Piece

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

for real? to bad, i like this series, it's a shame that it has so few chapters translated, and now that... so sad