Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

So slow...

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Poll: So slow... (80 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think will end first?

1. Protagonist's virginity (18 votes [22.50%])

Percentage of vote: 22.50%

2. This manga (62 votes [77.50%])

Percentage of vote: 77.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

オニヅカ

オニヅカ

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
Anybody else tired of ecchi mangas with stupid, ridiculously dragged out plots? Or anxiously clicking through semi-raunchy chapters with dick in hand until we finally realize that the author has just pulled us along for 100-some chapters without giving us any respectable fap material?

I DEMAND SEX NOW

NOBODY WANTS ANOTHER TO-LOVE-RU

advarcher

advarcher

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 263 posts
lool that's funny because i'm still waiting on the most recent chapter of To LOVE-Ru darkness to finish loading on my page. xD I got here because I typed into google, "Why is batoto so slow" because the pages are taking forever to load right now.

Well now to answer the poll question, He's probably gonna lose his virginity soon. xD if I remember correctly, this a weekly manga but there aren't alot of chapters out. I wouldn't expect anything shocking to happen until chapters 70-100

sofargone

sofargone

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
Doesn't bother me. I didn't read this for sex. The foreplay is good enough to read and the sex would be the bonus.

NoobaLoob

NoobaLoob

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

Doesn't bother me. I didn't read this for sex. The foreplay is good enough to read and the sex would be the bonus.

You sir are a liar lmao

The ENTIRE plot of this manga is this dude trying to have sex with a bunch of chicks, to end up having sex with his aunt... there is literally no way you don't read this for anything BUT suspense/sex.

Just want to say, in real life it's no where near as hard to have sex as in this manga.. maybe he should just stop targeting cousins/aunts/older women with daddy issues...

sofargone

sofargone

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

You sir are a liar lmao

The ENTIRE plot of this manga is this dude trying to have sex with a bunch of chicks, to end up having sex with his aunt... there is literally no way you don't read this for anything BUT suspense/sex.

Just want to say, in real life it's no where near as hard to have sex as in this manga.. maybe he should just stop targeting cousins/aunts/older women with daddy issues...

I'm not lying. I'm reading this to see how a male that was bad with girls interact with different kind of females. As I said before, the sex is bonus. The relationship that leads towards the goal if it happens is what I look forward to each week. If no sex, its fine as long as the relationship that was built was good. If it was just sex, I can't complain but it won't be as good. Its also nice to see the different personalities of the girls. You are right about the suspense part.

Another thing that comes with this manga is the audience's reaction of each chapter. Pretty entertaining as well.

afroemo

afroemo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
i'm tired of waiting months just to read 9 pages , fuck this manga and its author , i'll be back in next year , by then they have propably released only 20 pages .

Jt3z

Jt3z

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

i'm tired of waiting months just to read 9 pages , fuck this manga and its author , i'll be back in next year , by then they have propably released only 20 pages .

Its released almost every week and although ur right about the chapters being short the story is not slow and if you think it is read it once a month so u get a normal monthly set of pages and u will be fine

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown
You must use TIME MACHINE for reading this manga.

Posted Image

The Legendary Amazing Takao's Boobs (open the spoiler or click here)
Spoiler

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Why are you guys complaining, a lot of series get hiatus and some are bi-monthly. It's just a different kind of serialization and I don't mind that much since it's just another ecchi-fan service kind and it's regularly updated.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Squier

Squier

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
Hentai exists for a reason my child.

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon
I only partially agree with the OP, as I want the MC to lose his virginity so the plot can continue. Remember, even if there is sex, we the audience won't see much in terms of material except breasts. And if you want sex, there are a lot more reliable sources than a fanservice manga -.-

minato_76

minato_76

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
Honestly, I don't think the story can move on without the main character losing his... virginity...in some point in the near future.

Because of the premise of the story is about Minamoto and his involvement in the "Reverse Hikari Genji project", I think that the aspect of him losing his virginity would be a very important occasion since it would affect him greatly mentally. Since the path to the "end goal" of the plan involves numerous women he doesn't know yet, attachments like his cousin and "his first" might change his perspective on whether or not he will want to finish the plan.

Also, he needs to learn "control" as told by his aunt many, many times. If he doesn't learn control...a criminal may be born (or at least it will badly affect his character/personality).

Personally, I don't really mind this series since it comes out weekly and it's regularly updated. The fact that I like the art also helps....

Edited by minato_76, 06 September 2012 - 11:07 AM.